Draw
no sweet clue
Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2011-01-08

PM

ZhenMing - 11 January 2011 06:39 AM
Shadow - 08 January 2011 10:41 PM

Larten would definately win.  No matter what anyone says,Larten would win.  I think Larten could just about destroy anyone he wanted to!  >:D Dracula is the lord of vampires or whatever… but larten actually fights.  Dracula is just like,“Hiss… Imma gonna drink your blood!”  At least in the Dracula movies and books I have seen and read…

First things first: I love your Dracula quote. I’m still laughing. ^^
Dracula does fight in some movies but the point normally is: he doesn’t have to. He’s intimidating through appearance alone and lets others fight for him. That’s the kind of horror he made people feel. While he’s calm and grinning his victims are to fight his minions just to end as a snack. ^_^
So when people decided to make movies with him fighting, he either had a strong opponent or was made fun of.

Thank you ^_^  I do not consider myself very funny,though… although there are rare occasions when I can be pretty funny.  I would agree about Dracula.  He is too intimidating for most to fight with him.  Dracula is actually based off a real person, who was feared all over his area.

Signature

~May I be triumphant even in death
I AM NOT SHORT.  I AM FUN SIZED,JUST LIKE EDWARD ELRIC.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 147

Joined 2010-09-04

PM

Larten hands down

Signature

One must be careful on what they wish for. It might come back as a curse

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 678

Joined 2010-05-12

PM

Shadow - 12 January 2011 04:48 AM

Dracula is actually based off a real person, who was feared all over his area.

Ah, yes, his little hobbies. ;)
But everyone likes Shashlik, don’t you. ^^

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 114

Joined 2010-12-31

PM

Laretn vs. The Count..thats a good one. Larten has to be one of the strongest and smartest vampiers in the CDF series but the Count in his story line he’s the first vampire to live..so no clue…

Signature

When in doubt. Go with the flow.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 135

Joined 2011-05-08

PM

Larten fights but Dracula doesnt so I say Larten but I voted for Dracula because he is so cool and the King of Vampires.

Signature

If the whole clan stood against her we would fall
                Seba Nile

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 732

Joined 2011-04-16

PM

I went with Larten, but now having my doubts after reading some of these convincing posts…..

Signature

If Chuck Norris was so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face on the keyboaropihjwefc87wefijsfaw9uchewa

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2011-04-15

PM

Jingle bells Dracula smells a million miles away he did a fart behind a cart and blew the cart away, hey. Dracula probably does smell they never mention him taking showers.

Signature

Does anybody know what I’m doing here? Nope, me either. :-)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 603

Joined 2011-05-11

PM

Dracula is waaaaay too bloodthirsty. He would NEVER beat the clever, fast, and strong Larten Crepsley. Just saying. ?

Signature

“Your path is mine because my heart is yours.” -Malora, Ocean of Blood SoLC

Live, Laugh, Love,
Larten Crepsley.
      ?

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Larten, because he doesn’t have as many weaknesses as Dracula. For Dracula, contact with sun for even a second means death. Plus there’s that holy water/ cross/ garlic crap.

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 48

Joined 2011-03-08

PM

Dracula is an old, traditional vampire. Basically he is incredibly boring compared to the vampires portrayed by Darren Shan.

Signature

“The chemistry between liars like you and me ignites like gasoline…”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 764

Joined 2011-01-31

PM

Dracula while more weak than Larten has more power,super strength,super speed ect. and if I am correct Darcula can’t die execpt by sunlight garlic repells him but doesn’t kill him. So Dracula would win.

Signature

How do you know Im mad?” said Alice.
You must be,” said the Cat,
“or you wouldn’t have come here.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1443

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

How do you know Dracula is stronger/faster? They’re both vampires; maybe they have the same amount of power. And Dracula can die if a stake is thrown in his heart. He can get injured, I believe. And the garlic/holy water/cross just makes him weaker. Larten can carry that around, and then have a huge advantage.

Signature

“If such a thing called happiness exists in this world, it should be something which resembles the limitless nothingness. Nihility is having nothing, and having nothing to lose. If that isn’t happiness, then what is?”

- Ulquiorra Schiffer, Bleach

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

I’m for the draw. Larten may have the super speed, super strenght, and stamina ( I mean durability with no blood) but Dracula has the ability to become fog, his minions and the bat power. If Larten happened to get too cocky and Dracula decided to go foggy I think Larten may be in trouble. On the other hand, if Dracula got too cocky Larten could just flint to his back and rip his head. Depends on concentration…

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 764

Joined 2011-01-31

PM

Haven - 20 June 2011 05:52 PM

How do you know Dracula is stronger/faster? They’re both vampires; maybe they have the same amount of power. And Dracula can die if a stake is thrown in his heart. He can get injured, I believe. And the garlic/holy water/cross just makes him weaker. Larten can carry that around, and then have a huge advantage.

Darrens vampire are “mildly stronger” Dracula on the other hand has super human strength. Sure Larten could flit but after battling with Count D. he may be too tired. Crosses/holy water/garlic keeps him away it doesn’t make him weaker

Signature

How do you know Im mad?” said Alice.
You must be,” said the Cat,
“or you wouldn’t have come here.”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 14597

Joined 2011-01-24

PM

Wait… isn’t Dracula immortal ?

Signature

If you worry about tomorrow then how will you enjoy today?