Draw
no sweet clue
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2010-10-21

PM

Who do you think would win in a fight to the death?
Larten or Dracula?
Why?

Signature

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!

~ Sherlock Holmes

Onward and Upward!

Astro Boy ~

Rank

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2010-10-21

PM

While Dracula was THE vampire of his day i belive he is a little outdated . And if u look at the other vampires that we are stuck with, ones that drink sinthetic blood and sparkle in the sun, the odvious choice is Larten. So Larten would kick Draculas ass cause Dracula thinks hes the only bad ass vampire there is. But he is wrong because ...LARTEN KICKS ASS!!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 678

Joined 2010-05-12

PM

Depends on which kind of Dracula but Dracula for the win!! ^^
Dracula depending on which story is immortal as long as a wooden stake/Bowie knife penetrates his heart. A cross or holy water may harm him as does sunlight (also not always) and he can’t pass running water but he can transform into bat(s) and fog, command humans and creatures of the night, control the weather and create ghouls.
He’s more the occult type of vampire.
Larten is more of a 80s/90s kind of vampire. Still powerful he lacks the traditional vampire powers and I guess that’ll finish him.

Nice Sherlock-Watson combination there. ;))

Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-10-21

PM

ZhenMing - 09 November 2010 04:39 PM

Depends on which kind of Dracula but Dracula for the win!! ^^
Dracula depending on which story is immortal as long as a wooden stake/Bowie knife penetrates his heart. A cross or holy water may harm him as does sunlight (also not always) and he can’t pass running water but he can transform into bat(s) and fog, command humans and creatures of the night, control the weather and create ghouls.
He’s more the occult type of vampire.
Larten is more of a 80s/90s kind of vampire. Still powerful he lacks the traditional vampire powers and I guess that’ll finish him.

Nice Sherlock-Watson combination there. ;))

Hey good point! THanks.

Signature

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!

~ Sherlock Holmes

Onward and Upward!

Astro Boy ~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2010-05-21

PM

which Dracula are you talking about because there are so many.

Signature

“Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none”- William Shakespeare

Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-10-21

PM

jak1x1 - 10 November 2010 01:23 AM

which Dracula are you talking about because there are so many.

I was thinking the original from the novel but really anyone you like a guess.

Signature

~ Sherlock Holmes

Onward and Upward!

Astro Boy ~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-05-21

PM

well then i would have to say Dracula he is the dark lord

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 316

Joined 2010-05-27

PM

Dracula would not have a chance. He is from the line of Traditional Vampires. The Vampires as portrayed in Darren shan, have a lot more powers, and strength to there name. Dracula could not Flint etc.

Signature

‘‘I am the vampire lord! I am the king of the undead! I will suck the blood from all of you!-Darren Shan-Cirque du Freak

Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-10-21

PM

darren42 - 19 November 2010 01:43 PM

Dracula would not have a chance. He is from the line of Traditional Vampires. The Vampires as portrayed in Darren shan, have a lot more powers, and strength to there name. Dracula could not Flint etc.

I concur!

Signature

~ Sherlock Holmes

Onward and Upward!

Astro Boy ~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-05-21

PM

darren42 - 19 November 2010 01:43 PM

I disagree Dracula would so win he can Chang shape, make millions of other Vampires,he has way more powers then any Vampire portrayed by Darren shan, and he doesn’t have to follow any laws so he can do what ever he wants.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 86

Joined 2010-05-24

PM

really i dont have a clue i think larten is a good fighter yet maybe so is draqula i really think that draqula would win cus larten would need a wearwolf (maybe grubs or somethin) to kill him “a bite from a wearwolf can kill him” (i sorta got that from van helsing mwhaahaa <3 yes i sorta believe it *DONT RUN AWAY FROM ME GRUBS*)

Signature

Because I could not stop for Death,
He kindly stopped for me;
The carriage held but just ourselves
And Immortality.

We slowly drove, he knew no haste,
And I had put away
My labor, and my leisure too,
For his civility.

We passed the school where children played,
Their lessons scarcely done;
We passed the fields of gazing grain,
We passed the setting sun.

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2011-01-08

PM

Female_Sherlock - 09 November 2010 02:22 PM

Who do you think would win in a fight to the death?
Larten or Dracula?
Why?

Larten would definately win.  No matter what anyone says,Larten would win.  I think Larten could just about destroy anyone he wanted to!  >:D Dracula is the lord of vampires or whatever… but larten actually fights.  Dracula is just like,“Hiss… Imma gonna drink your blood!”  At least in the Dracula movies and books I have seen and read…

Signature

~May I be triumphant even in death
I AM NOT SHORT.  I AM FUN SIZED,JUST LIKE EDWARD ELRIC.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-05-12

PM

Shadow - 08 January 2011 10:41 PM

Larten would definately win.  No matter what anyone says,Larten would win.  I think Larten could just about destroy anyone he wanted to!  >:D Dracula is the lord of vampires or whatever… but larten actually fights.  Dracula is just like,“Hiss… Imma gonna drink your blood!”  At least in the Dracula movies and books I have seen and read…

First things first: I love your Dracula quote. I’m still laughing. ^^
Dracula does fight in some movies but the point normally is: he doesn’t have to. He’s intimidating through appearance alone and lets others fight for him. That’s the kind of horror he made people feel. While he’s calm and grinning his victims are to fight his minions just to end as a snack. ^_^
So when people decided to make movies with him fighting, he either had a strong opponent or was made fun of.

Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 64

Joined 2010-12-28

PM

Well I think Larten could win his got more powers than a Dracula. :vampire:

Signature

So after, when he whispers,“You love me. Real or not real?”
I tell him,“Real.”
Mockingjay

Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrw brings them true
Here is the place where I love you

The Hunger Games

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 219

Joined 2010-09-22

PM

you have to think about it because unlike larten who can have a feed and be sustained for a few days dracula needs blood every night so if larten got to him first poor drac would be too weak to fight back

Signature

I AM SPARTICUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-05-12

PM

Feeding habbits depend on which kind of Dracula we look at. In most versions he needs blood to keep his body young and strong.
As far as I can remember Bram Stoker’s Dracula had to stay on the ship for about a month as he was on his way to London. And there were roughly 10 people on board.
Also imagine all those Transilvania people. How often can he get a good bite there… ^^