Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Books :: The Saga Of Larten Crepsley :: Thread

I thought

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

that Darren had made his vampires not kill the people they drink blood from, yet early in this series, there are claims that they did act like the traditional vampires by killing the people they drink blood from before Larten Crepsley was even born. I know that the vampaneze believe what the traditional vampires believed. What made these vampires decide to start only taking little bits of blood from their victims and letting them live?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-02-01

PM

hotformax - 09 November 2015 08:43 PM

that Darren had made his vampires not kill the people they drink blood from, yet early in this series, there are claims that they did act like the traditional vampires by killing the people they drink blood from before Larten Crepsley was even born with the bathmate Hydromax. I know that the vampaneze believe what the traditional vampires believed. What made these vampires decide to start only taking little bits of blood from their victims and letting them live?

Good point hotfromax. I wonder if Darren just changed his mind as he went a long?