Darren Being Bad News

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 164

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

We know that Gertha Teeth and Rhamus Two Bellies don’t like Darren because they think he’s bad news. What made him be bad news to them and anyone who happens to agree with them?

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2016-03-16

PM

Maybe they had a gut feeling that he was part of something bigger, and perhaps a product of the destructive force, Mr. Tiny. You know how sometimes you get a weird feeling about something, and later you realize it was a part of something more elaborate that you wish you could have avoided? Maybe that.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

Then how could he have been a goody two shoes boy if he had evil in his genes? And, nobody said this about Larten Crepsley, although he had killed Traz when he was human. Mr. Tiny had influence on Larten also, such as when he encouraged him to blood Darren.

Rank

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2016-03-16

PM

I dunno then. Maybe they’re just judgy.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

I read that Darren was a loyal friend who always had to make things that he wronged right again. Having a quality like that would make him be every parent’s dream child, does he not?

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-06-13

PM

По моему мнению Вы допускаете ошибку. Могу это доказать. Пишите мне в PM, поговорим.
<a >http://ucoz-info.ru/</a>

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 612

Joined 2010-05-06

PM

Out of curiosity, where did it say that those two didn’t like Darren? He had almost no interaction with either of them, so how can they not like him?

Signature

There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only thing we say to Death: Not today.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2015-09-20

PM

I read that Darren had pursued Gertha Teeth in the movie, but she rejected his advances, saying that she wasn’t his type. As for Rhamus Two Bellies, I guess he must have heard Mr. Tall say that Darren was bad news.