Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

Cirque Du Freak Anime??

Rank

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2015-10-09

PM

I was actual just curious, since I absolutely love the Cirque Du Freak saga, if you have ever tried to make it into an anime? It’s a topic that I know a lot of people would like to know. Me specifically being a HUGE fan of anime (at least 6-7 years of binge watching) I honestly think it’d be both a worth while investment, and a great compliment to your amazing series. Just my two cents. If you were able to get the right people to organize it, it would be great, honestly.

Rank

Joined 2016-03-12

PM

it is in a manga form atm i have read all the mangas

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-07-10

PM

If the anime was made I could die happy haha.

Rank

Joined 2016-07-14

PM

I do agree! i think it is time darren shan made a comeback. if the anime was done right, cranked out by a japanese studio, i think this could make lots of money for them and make lots of fans happy for us. do you think each book should be crammed into a 20 minute episode each for a total of 12? or probably OVA’s for each one. idk but if some one can get a connection in japan to take the mangas idea and share it with hopefully a good studio, i think this would be a great anime. TetsurĊ Araki i think would be the perfect director to make this series! some one make this happen. I’m counting on the internet to do this!