Lost Souls rpg

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Ariana watched the two with a puzzled looked but then only watch the boy who played the sad music. She wondered how people could learn to play so well that the crowd could be silence but she knew it took time and practise along with talent which she had none of. It took her while to move from her spot as she was still surrounded by people but she managed to stumble forward when she was accedently shove by someone throwing a coin

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Petra signed in near-content as the melody ended and unlocked her apartment door, heading downstairs and onto the street. The sunlight shocked her and she blinked to clear the spots from her eyes, her fingers counting the bags in her pockets. She had everything she needed, she knew her performance backwards. Feeling better about herself, Petra looked back over her shoulder at the red-headed boy before circling round to the back of the building to the stables and saddling up the horse she’d hired the week before.
Slinging herself up into the saddle, Petra made her way back out onto the street and following the road to the city gates. The estate was a half-hour ride out in the countryside, and Petra had to be early.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

The cloaked figure stopped in the market to buy an apple. In his mind the sad melody still played and he wondered whether he’d listen to something like that again.
The sky darkened. Probably clouds but, that was strange, there were no clouds in the sky until a moment ago.
The figure looked up, his blue eye widened. There were no clouds. The sky was completely covered by an enormous dark cloud, the majestic blue was gone, there was only a grey so dark it looked black. A single loud thunder shook the walls of the city. Time seemed to stop as all noise vanished.
And then, suddenly,the spectral neighing of a horse echoed in the hearts of the citizens

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Ariana looked to the sky, her eyes wide trying to figure out what was going on but then everything happened so quickly, the thunder and the neighing of horses frightened her to the extent that all she could think about was staying safe. She tried to form words but nothing came up, this was something that she never thought of because not even know she could bring her shadow to life because she didn’t have a shadow, the darkness hid it.
She could hear the people start to panic around her, but she felt weak, like she could do anything but stand there silently, staring at the dark sky.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Petra’s horse bucked wildly as the ethereal neighing echoed through the hushed streets, sending her tumbling from the saddle a second before it bolted. She stared up at the sky, eyes wide as she clutched her bruised elbow. What was that? One slate-smooth cloud, it was unnatural. Not to mention those horses… speaking of horses, Petra clambered to her feet and looked up and down the street for hers.
Sighing, she cast her eyes once again to the ominous sky.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

The wind began to howl as the feeling of dread filled the citizens unaware of what was going to happen.
The boy with the lyre could feel it, the same thing that happened to his village was going to happen here, he had to hide and fast and pray to be lucky again.
A horn blew a note beyond the wall and in an instant it was madness.
The walls crumbled and the city was left exposed, exposed to a dark wave of soldiers. Not many seemed to run,however those who did ran where the walls used to be in an attempt to flee from the city. Couldnt they see that they were running right against the dark army? Or maybe…could it be that only he, Benetnasch, the lyre boy could see the terrifying corpses of soldiers riding on dead horses?

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Ariana looked towards the army, her eyes wide with fear but also wanted to help the people around her and so she was trying her hardest to stay brave but she never had the tolerance with fear, especially when she had no Shadow, if she had that then maybe she could help but no other time really.

Signature