The Magisterium

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1113

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“I can try…” Kain said, then looked around at everyone cautiously, he knew that he would probably not be treated well if he did do it here, “I don’t want to risk it though, I’ll try when no one can see,” he whispered, then looked at Juno

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

She nodded and sat straighter, no longer bent over his arm. “Course. Well for now, I’m starving,” she whispered, eyes now on the buffet table on the other side of the room. “I wonder what those mushrooms taste like,” Juno murmured absently as she rose and drifted toward the table, hooking a bowel at the head of it and making her way toward the food.
She scooped a few of the meaty mushrooms inti the bottom of the bowel, along with what she identified as the bark slices, and the greenish meat. She was used to microwave meals, but even this made her skeptical. However she was hungry, so didn’t complain. Curiosity also played a part in her lack of comment.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain grimaced at the sight of the food, he never are much anyway and he had been fine for his whole life so he didn’t want to eat now, especially because the food looked disgusting, he looked at Juno, “Must be pretty hungry to eat that,” he said

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

She shrugged and took a tentative bite of the woody mushroom… and an explosion of flavour burst over her tongue. It tasted like pepper steak pies, with an aftertaste of spicy sausage. Her eyes went wide and she chewed slowly, not quite believing what her tongue was telling her. It didn’t take long to swallow.
“Holy shit Kain,” she breathed. “You’ll never guess how this tastes. You… you have to taste.”
Juno fixed her eyes on the bowl in front of her, wondering what the other things would taste like if the wrinkled woody mushroom tastes like pepper steak pies.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“Don’t tell me they taste like bloody sausages or something?” Kain chuckled, then shook his head, “Okay, I’ll give it a go, but don’t expect me to finish the whole bowl,” he said, then wandered over to get the food, he say back down with the bowl in front of him and took a bite out of the mushroom, the taste hit him instantly, “Holy shit…” He whispered

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

She nodded, trying to suppress a smile, and tucked into the rest of her dinner - besides the fact it all tasted delicious, she was absolutely ravenous. It didn’t take her long to work through the food, and though she hadn’t had very much it was surprisingly filling; she sat back afterwards and contemplated the now-empty wooden bowl in front of her with a breezy absent-minded silence while the hall undulated with raucous laughter and shrieks as the older students threw sparks. It was comfortable, everybody in their own groups of three or six, everybody laughing together and joining conversations halfway across the hall. One big family - it was just a matter of time, Juno knew, before they would be included by default.
That knowledge made her smile.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain didn’t finish his bowl, purely because he wasn’t hungry, he wondered now about what would happen next in this place, and also wondered why magic was so important in the world, was there something out there? He sighed, a slight grin on his face

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Still not entirely sure about the Noctis guy, Juno only glanced at him before directing her attention to Kain. “I reckon I’m going to catch some sleep… Havorn said something about a morning bell,” she grimaced. “Gnight, see ya later.”
Juno got to her feet and made her way to the dorm commonroom door, remembering the directions Havorn had given them before he went to join the crowd. She tentatively pressed her left hand, gauntlet-clad, over the wood of the door. She was still mildly surprised when it actually opened. Stepping inside, she climbed the staircase and came nose to nose with another door. Bedroom, probably. She tried the same unlocking trick Havorn had shown them, but the brass turned black this time… Juno frowned and raised her eyes, scanning the wood. Her eyes lighted upon a plaque and she flushed with embarrassment when she realised this was Noctis’ room. Name on the door and all.
Backtracking quickly, Juno found her own door and crept inside.

The bedroom was neatly decorated; a comfortable-looking bed stood in the centre of the room and a dressing table was pressed against one wall with a wardrobe dominating the far wall, a hangar with fresh clothes for the next day drooping off the handle - jeans, a heavy uniform jacket seemingly of leather (this made her frown at the unconventionality) and a pair of thick-soled boots. Most of the floor space was dominated by a fluffy red rug.

She didn’t investigate as much as might have any other night; Juno crossed the room, collapsed onto the bed and very quickly fell asleep.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain did the same thing, only left a few minutes after Juno had, it looked like all of their rooms were in the same area as he glimpsed Juno enter hers and close the door, he crossed over to his own room and opened the door closing it behind him. He hoped that they had left some clothes that would at least suit him, but he doubted that they knew too much about him

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

(Sorry I was busy and the site was screwing up)

As soon as Noctis had heard where the dorm was he headed there. Considering the fact so many things had happened in just one day, his mind was elsewhere split between formulating hundreds of questions and trying to find the answers. Food was the last thing he needed at the moment especially since it looked terrible.
No, what he needed was a quiet tranquil place where he could be on his own and think. A bed seemed a good place, so that was what he was seeking.

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Glad you could make it ;)

It was well off into the night when the last student stumbled off to bed, the Masters long since asleep. And the Magisterium fell silent.
Until…

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

(You made it! Whoop! XD)

A cough was faintly heard in the halls of the magisterium, not loud enough to wake anyone up however. A first year was still wandering the halls at the dead of night, obviously a plan in mind. The first year wandered for a while before managing, somehow to enter the room of a second year, closing the door behind him, a gasp was heard from the room, then complete silence once again, the first year returned to their room…

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

A scream sounded only seconds after the bell.
Morian burst into the room and her eyes widened as she scrabbled through her pockets for her phone, eventually able to call Havorn. “There’s been a murder. One of my apprentices, of the Silver year.”

Havorn hung up and strode from his office, having been awake for hours already. His suit jacket made him look square and more sinister than usual as he strode down the hall, the heels of his boots echoing through the tunnels until he reached the crowd of students gathered outside Morian’s common room.
“Move!” Havorn barked. “To the dining hall, all of you!”
The apprentices scattered, all ashen-faced and wide eyes, some looking sick.
Havorn moved into the bedroom of the student, a boy of 18. He remembered the boy from two years previous, when he was recruited. James Connor. A prize mage. Dead.

It had been an hour of Juno waiting with everybody in the dining hall but still no Havorn. Nobody ate. Nobody drank. Silence.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Noctis was having trouble sleeping, he kept turning around in his bed not managing to sleep, gretting sweatier and sweatier.
Eventually Noctis surrendered and sat up. He brought his hands to his face and tried to relax noticing that he was agitated although why he was agitated he did not understand. Eventually his heart stopped pounding in his chest and his breathing became calmer. He got up and decided to have a walk in the common room, he didnt feel tired enough to sleep.

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain strolled into the dining hall, yawning and running a hand through his jet black hair, he wore a blue shirt which was half tucked in to a belted khaki pants and brown boots, he strolled over to where Juno was sat and sat himself next to her, noting the silence and following along with the crowd. He looked at Juno however with a smile as a greeting

Signature