The Magisterium

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Noctis was at a lost for words. His eyes widened and his jaw simply dropped.
‘‘Come on, you have to go Noctis, give me a hug’’ said his mother.
‘‘You…lied to me.’’ said Noctis, his voice trembling.
‘‘Noctis I-
‘’ Magic? What the hell is going on!? Where are you sending me?!’’ he shouted as he got up and ran out of the room.
He didnt run for much until he stopped, panting. His own mother had lied to him, she told him he was being sent to a school for people with his own gift, what was all of this magic b******** coming from?
Noctis was confused, he felt something like a pain in his heart. So his thoughts about his mother thinking he was a psycho were real. As his pain grew, Noctis could also feel something else rising within him.
Anger.
He had been betrayed by his mother. He was probably going to be sent to an asylum or something similar, thats what the written exams, physical exams and of course the mental exams were for: to determine how bad his condition was.
I’m not crazy, he thought to himself.

‘‘Noctis!’’ said his mother walking to him.

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1113

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain shook his head and dragged his feet along behind everyone else. Magic? That does explain a lot, but, he never thought it existed. Kain now looked up instead of watching his feet so he didn’t walk into anyone, his face was blank of all expression and his body was slightly hunched, you could really tell he was a boy with a horrible past that had its roll on him.

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Juno looked around at everyone as she followed Diana - just like most of the other kids. She looked back over her shoulder, eyes scanning past the slouching boy directly behind her, and focussed at the back of the room. A boy running away. Why? Magic, she’d read about it. The good mostly but sometimes if her parents hadn’t read the book first, she could find some bad magic too. Everybody murmured and muttered to themselves as they were led down the halls, and Juno was tempted to wait for the running boy… he would be missing out if he didn’t catch up. Juno fell in step with the boy behind her, trying to figure out if there was anything she could do to help him; there was obviously something wrong. She remembered to introduce herself first.
“I’m Juno,” she whispered. “And this really can’t be all bad, you know.”

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“Umm… Hi… Yeah I’m not really bothered about this, for me, this is… Great, fantastic even, I’m Kain,” Kain whispered back, this was good for him, someone who was actually talking to him and making him feel welcome in here. He looked up at her, “This being magic explains a few things to me and… Well I don’t really wanna talk about it, maybe later,” he sighed, then stood up tall instead of slouching

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

She raised an eyebrow, smiling. “I think it’s hilarious actually, everyone called here for some random reason and then BAM info bomb: we’re all magic!” Juno put a hand over her mouth to hold back a laugh and skipped closer to the front. They had descended into what seemed to be a basement, plenty of tables and chairs lining the walls. A small pile of papers on each table, a single pen to the left on every desk. The written test.

Master Diana walked to the head of the room and crossed her arms, an out of place quirky smile pricking her lips.
“Everyone take a seat. Do not look through the paper until I say you may begin. This test is near impossible to complete in the time allocated - your goal is to answer as many of the questions as you can in a half hour. Do not waste time with reading through the paper, take one question at a time and answer in consecutive order.” She paused for a minute or so to allow everybody to find a seat and settle down.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain smiled slightly, for the first time today. He took one of the chairs and looked down at the paper and the pen, then looked up again, a test? Feels like he was in school again with the amount of test papers he got given and the first thing he gets when he gets here is a test! He thought however that it would be a completely different kind of test of course, what kind of test could this be? Well, it’s a trial, it will be difficult

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

‘‘You lied to me.’’ said Noctis.
‘‘Listen Noctis, I did it for your own good, there is a reason why I did it but…I can’t tell you now.’’ said his mother.
‘‘I’m beginning to grow tired about things I can’t be told about’‘
‘‘Noctis, everything is going to be clear once you get into the Magisterium, I promise. Once you get in, I’ll tell you everything.’‘
‘‘What is this everything you’re talking about?’‘
His mother looked at him and sighed. ‘‘Why strange things happen when you’re angry, like right now’’ she said pointing at a nearby light which was flickering. ‘‘And how your father died.’‘

Noctis entered the test room.
‘‘I’m sorry for being late.’’ he said standing up just in case they were going to kick him out.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Master Diana turned her eyes to the boy she knew of as Noctis… she’d been warned about this one. “Sit, by all means. You’ve a half hour.” She clapped her hands once. “You may begin.”
Everybody picked up their pens, Juno included, and flipped over the paper. In tiny font, each question was a paragraph. No marks seemed to be allocated.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain frowned, yeah, this was DEFINATELY not the usual test, each question a paragraph? There were no questions in the usual papers were short and snappy, or they were a sentence but not a whole paragraph. He sighed and glanced around, it looked like most people were doing the same as him and just looking down at the paper without writing anything

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Noctis sat down and turned the paper.
What kind of questions were they? Paragraphs? How was he supposed to answer to questions that didnt even make sense.
‘‘Well mom you aren’t gonna tell me anything after all’’ he muttered to himself.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Juno stared at the first question for five minutes, trying to understand what it was actually asking, before writing down what she thought was the answer. She couldn’t wait for the mental test.
The half hour flew by, Juno only managing to answer six of the total forty questions.

“Pens down,” Diana declared after the time. “Leave your papers as they are, and follow me to the next trial. It will be physical, prepare yourself.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain sighed, he was only capable of answering eight of the forty questions, he liked the sound of the next trial, physical stuff was what he was better at, especially running and climbing. However he was unsure what this physical trial would be, so he didn’t get his hopes up. He now didn’t look as sad as he did when they had first entered, more determined.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Noctis looked up from his paper when it was time to go.
He had managed to answer fifteen questions, of course he had simply written casual stuff, there wasn’t any real thinking behind his answers which were always one liners so he figured he could at least be creative.
Physical test now. Well he wasn’t the sporty type but as long as they were going to ask him to do the regular stuff he felt ok with it. Sadly he had a feeling it wasnt going to be like that.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

It didn’t take long for everybody to arrive at what seemed to be a school gym; a basketball court dominated the room, with grandstands lining the walls. In the very centre of the room, hanging from the ceiling, was a thick rope. It didn’t touch the floor - in fact it hung almost six feet above it, painted red and white stripes.
The man who had been introduced to them as Master Julius stood from the stands as they entered. He barely looked able to climb up a flight of stairs, let alone be handing out physical tests.
“Ah potential apprentices, please come in,” he rumbled, struggling his way down to ground level. “The task I have set for you all is rather simple. Climb the rope. You may try as many times as you like - once everybody else has given it a go. Any volunteers to go first?”
The rope hung there dauntingly six feet above the ground, not looking as if it had ever had a human being right at its top.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain frowned, this was WAY too easy, he had climbed up pipes twice the size of this at a younger age! But it didn’t matter, he grinned as he knew he would be able to complete this task, but he didn’t volunteer to go first, instead let the others try first. He examined the rope, six feet off the floor, looked very stable and grippy, he grinned even more, perfect for climbing.

Signature