The Magisterium

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

“Most people would do anything to get into the Magisterium and pass the Iron Trial.”

Your parents may have accidentally let slip mention of what we know of as the Magisterium. If so, you have come prepared. Could it possibly be true, this magic sparking off the tips of your fingers? Was it really never just your imagination, just wishful thinking? No, not your imagination. Your magic, your power, is closer to the truth than reality itself. But you cannot control it on your own. You must be taught.

And so you, along with your parents, have agreed to meet the Masters at the old airplane hangar just outside of town. You do not know what awaits. Will they take you from there? Will they test you first?

...are you sure you can handle this?

Only one way to find out.

Name:
Background info:

I’d like to keep this to min people, four at most not including myself.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Name: Noctis
Surname: Blackstone
Appearance:http://images.forwallpaper.com/files/thumbs/preview/38/385186__noctis-lucis-caelum_p.jpg

Bio: Noctis had always felt he was different from the other children of his age. He wasn’t antisocial by any means but he simply felt he did not fit in a world of boring reality, his mother thought that it was because his father had died shortly before he was born, thus leading him to thinking he was different from all the other kids. But it wasnt because of that. Noctis didn’t like the world. There were so many things that he didnt like and that he couldnt do anything to fix.
That is why, he always escaped in his dreams, to a fantastic world which he could alter as he pleased.
However ever since he was a child, Noctis carried a dark secret in himself, something only he knew. Whenever he grew angry, things would happen…funny things. When he was seven years old he was told to hand over his diary by his teacher because she wrongly accused him of talking in class and as she was writing the note, Noctis sobbing in anger, the pen exploded. When he was 10, some kids in his class stole his school bag and hid it. He was so angry all the lockers in the corridor sprung open…magically.
Finally when he was 14, he surprised his first girlfriend kissing a jock in the playground. It was a sunny day but the sky suddenly darkened and rain started falling as thunder roared in the sky. He walked away.
He is a pretty good drawer. Thats why his mother told him about a school where the arts are given priority and he agreed to go there…
He is bright and light hearted usually but could it be that within him, something darker is trying to surface?

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1113

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Name: Kain Lock
Appearance: Fair skin tone and smooth skin, attractive, medium length black hair swet to the right, bright green eyes, wears black clothing, a black jacket, black skinny jeans and some black trainers, each of which have white decals

Bio: Kain’s mother and father were only 17 years of age when his mother have birth to him, they grew up in a small home on the outskirts of a city. When Kain first went to school, he was always made fun of because of his abnormally bright green eyes, however the other children learnt to deal with it after a while. Kain was never the social type, most of the time he would keep to himself but if he met people that he actually liked and got along with, he was kind considerate but sarcastic. Kain only smiles when he is around close friends, he didn’t feel as though his parents were always there for him and that he had to do everything himself. He had one hobby which was parkour, after the age of 12, each day he would leave his house just to go and run, jump and climb to different places and heights, once even climbing to the top of the second highest building. At the age of 14 while jumping between walls, he fell and ended up in an alleyway, once he had come too, his money and everything was being stolen by three grown men, without knowing how, rage grew inside and he freaked out, screaming out in anger, the next thing he knew, one of the three men was dead, the other two trembled in fear and ran, the body of the dead man had a very, deep gash straight through his stomach and his guts had fallen out, as if the injury was inflicted by a sharp weapon, but… There were no weapons around, so he ran home and never told anyone but his parents about this incident. One night, he overheard his parents talking about something called the Magisterium and he spent all night wondering… What was this place?

(I hope this is good enough)

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

(Ignore this please)

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Looking good boys, just two more places to fill and then I’ll post up - then we can start :D

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Name: Juno Hayes
Appearance: Picture
Bio: Juno is considered odd at best, a little air-headed though far too intuitive for her parents’ comfort causing them to keep her inside and away from people as much as possible. They gave her books, anything she asked for to read. But nothing else. Her father explained that there was evil in the world, and that they don’t want her hurt - that they love her far too much to bear seeing her hurt. But she knew there was good too, that there were people out there. She needed to see it, see everything. Juno decided to pack her favourite books and climb out the window, onto the roof, down the gutter, over the fence and… out there she would go. She WOULD. That night, as she was stuffing the last book into the bag, she paused just long enough to catch a word from her father’s mouth, right outside the door.
“Magesterium!”
Curious, she crept forward and put her ear to the door.
“An invitation to the Magisterium! They’ll kill her like they killed Marcus!”
Marcus, her older brother, had been invited to his dream boarding school the summer before. Until then, he and Juno had shared the room… Marcus was dead? The Magisterium…
“She has to go!”
That was when her mother burst in for the first time in months, a plastic smile plastered across her face.

Image Attachments

superthumb.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Right it looks like nobody else has bothered to be interested XD We ready to go?

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Ready when you are

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Juno strained against the seatbelt as the car slowed, pulling into a corner of the already almost-full runway. Cars of all shapes, sizes and colours dotted the track, and to her inexperienced eyes they seemed overwhelmingly wonderful. But not near as wonderful as the crowd of people bustling in the doorway of the hangar. Her parents killed the engine and snapped off their seat belts before clambering out. Juno followed like a little kid, bouncing with excitement all the way to the entrance. She didn’t care that her parents were stony-faced; she was outside for the first time in forever.
Only a few minutes, she instinctively knew, until everything would start. Then there would be no going back.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

(Yeah yeah I’m ready wooooo)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain had already arrived there, he was sulking along behind his parents who led him towards the hangar where they said they would have to meet “The people.” Kain groaned, his father shot him a stern look from in front of him and Kain moaned, “Do I have to go here? Like, is it really necessary?” His father simply growled and turned his head away, Kain looked around at all the other people there at the doorway of the hangar, he grimaced.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Noctis had been quiet for over half an hour, simply staring at the road in front of him, lost inside his own thoughts.
‘‘What’s the matter Noctis?’’ asked his mother as she drived on the highway.
‘‘Nothing mom. I’m just a bit worried.’’ replied the boy perhaps a bit too quietly for his own standards.
‘‘Worried?’’ asked his mother as she raised an eyebrow without however turning to look at her son.
‘‘Well no, not worried I mean, I’m kind of excited and also scared.’‘
‘‘I can get what you’re feeling but dont worry, you’re going to a place with people who share your same interests.Just be yourself and everything is going to be fine sweetheart.’‘
Being myself? Thats exactly what I’m worried about, thought Noctis.

After they had parked the car, Noctis followed his mother, anxiousness building up inside although he tried to keep it down and soon, perhaps too soon for his own liking, they reached the hangar.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

On what seemed to be a collective instinct, the crowd of parents and potential students began making their way inside and plotting themselves down into the rows of blue plastic chairs. Juno followed her parents, trying not to brush up against too many people, and planted herself in the front row. It seemed quite a few people were vying for the front; maybe they would be called up first? She beamed at the idea of her being picked first for once, and childishly tapped her feet on the concrete. A feeling of suspense washed over her. Important people were making their way closer. This she knew.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Kain and his parents also had sat in the front row, he sat and looked at his lap, then noticed the girl sat next to him, he sighed and looked down again, his eyes filled with despair and sorrow, he hasn’t been happy for a while now, and didn’t think that could change any time soon. His parents didn’t really seem to care, the only thing positive he could think of right now was the chance to get away from them forever, never see them again, they were the main reason his life was willed with sadness

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Noctis was slightly overwhelmed by the sheer amount of people sitting on the blue chairs.
‘‘Woah. This is a lot of people’’ he whispered.
‘‘Yes well you didnt think you were going to be the only one good at drawing were you’’ asked his mother grinning.
‘‘Well, it could take a bit of, you know, uniqueness away from me. Then again my friends were amazed when I drew stickmen so…’‘
‘‘Oh hush Noct, lets find ourselves two seats.’’ said his mother as she made her way through people still standing.
Eventually, they settled for two seats on the far left on the second last row.
‘‘Is this some kind of welcoming assembly?’’ he whispered to his mother.
‘‘You’ll see’’ replied his mother.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Master Havorn stepped into view of the assembled crowd, a small smile on his lips when he noted exactly how many children had responded to the Magisterium’s call. On his left was his fellow Masters; Diana, Julius, Morian. They kept in step with him, as time had drilled into them. Finally they stopped in front of the crowd, and Havorn made eye contact with near every candidate in the room.
“Boys and girls. You have not been called here to attend a regular school. You will not advance the skills you have been told about. You will, however, be taught control… Patience… Magic cannot be taught as a talent, only learned as an ability. You will do this. If you pass the tests each of us have set for you.” He gestured to the other Masters. “By Master Diana, a written test. By Master Julius, a physical test. By Master Morian, a mental test. As the final test, you will be led to me. Once you have completed all four, we will each choose three apprentices. The remaining candidates will return home, and be called again once this tuition has been completed. Now. Children rise, and follow Master Diana for your first trial.”

Every child, each ranging from ten to seventeen, stood and started making their way to the white-haired Master Diana. Juno, in awe, followed.

Signature