Academy of the Hunter RP

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Jesse followed after them. His eyes flickering left then right. It was all that clear to him why he was chosen, in all honesty. He wasn’t anything special. In light with the others, he was the shadow behind them whilst they stood in full view of everyone else. And that was where he would stay.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2015-08-23

PM

Ayaka walked beside Arc as they made their way to their dorm. Everywhere she looked she saw boys watching her walk by, even girls giving her judgmental stares. She rolled her eyes and sighed. She for once she wanted someone to look at her like the guys did. Nothing flirtatious, just humble. Although, she kinda wished Arc would look at her like that… but that’s her little secret.

Signature

There are things that can be shared only by fighting. - Konno Yuuki

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1113

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

They had reached their dorm after a while and Arc closed the door behind them. He headed over to the table and sat in one of the chairs, placing the bestiary on the table, he flicked to the first page.

“The Bestiary is a book that contains all kinds of beasts of the world:

Werewolf: A mythical creature that is very much a real thing that claims many lives each year, werewolves only appear on nights and the person loses control of themselves, bloodlust takes over them and they often leave a mess around, in an area, if there are blood, guys, bones and claw marks all over the place, the beast you are hunting is a werewolf

Ghouls and Alghouls: Ghouls and Alghouls are a savage kind of beast which are very aware of their surroundings, they are usually small and aren’t too difficult to defeat, only they’re very fast and can cause very serious damage if they hit. The difference between the two are that ghouls have no spikes on their back but Alghouls do. Ghouls and Alghouls leave their bodies where they killed them and leave a very strong stench, that is the way you will find these beasts”

Arc frowned, Werewolves? Ghouls and Alghouls? These are things of myth, he frowned as his phone buzzed, the headmaster had sent him a message, “That is all you will have to read for now, please report to the hangar immediately,” Arc looked around and spotted the camera in the corner of the room and shook his head

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Jesse had dragged himself over to the table. Dropping himself into another of the chairs. His expression remained the same. Eyes skimming the page whilst he read along, his eyes taking on a hard glint. He’d read about werewolves. Even as far as hearing of certain hunting stories including them. Also a few containing some alghouls.
There was a lot you could read in the restricted archives of the library. Jesse knew that very well.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(TONI OH MY GOD HELLO GIRL XD)

D stood just a step behind Arc, his hands curled around the back of his friend’s chair as he pored over the pages. “Werewolves hmm? Sounds fun. So does that trip to the Headmasters,” he added with a chuckle. “Have fun.”

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Arc sighed and closed the book, “Apparently we all have to go and meet him in the hangar now, I don’t know what the hell is in store for us but I hope it won’t lead to our death’s,” Arc nodded, then chuckled slightly, “You know, I feel sorry for the werewolf or ghouls or whatever the hell it is that have to fight us, they will get f***** up,” Arc laughed as he stood

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Jesse looked at them steadily. Noting that there was really little he could do if he went along. So he just stayed where he was, blinking at them in a calculating way. They had all they needed between the three of them; he would just drag them down or hold them back from reaching their full potential. He may be their roommate but he was not their friend.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

D stook a few steps toward the door after Arc before realising Jesse wasn’t following. He rolled his eyes and looked at his roommat over his shoulder. “Jesus Christ boy, get a move on. Headmaster wants to see you too, if he asked for all of us.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I cannot.” Jesse said bluntly, his voice just as void of emotion as it was typically. Flicking his eyes to Dimitri’s face, he gave him a pointed stare, “I am not ready.” He, in his own eyes, did not see himself as ready to take on hunting endeavours. It wasn’t a ‘oh-let-me-grab-a-few-things’ ready. No, he was not ready physically nor mentally to leave the academy.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

“Neither am I,” Dimitri admitted. “None of us are, really. But we haven’t been given a task so far that we haven’t been able to accomplish. Why would now be different? We’ll get injured along the way, maybe come close to death, but if we play our cards right we could very well learn a few things. You can’t properly prepare for something you haven’t done before.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“It’s true Jesse, I don’t really want to go either because I’m not ready, but we can’t turn down a task from The Headmaster,” Arc said, then nodded and led the three of them up to the hangars. Jesse was of course still reluctant to go but that won’t change very soon. The Headmaster was waiting for them as they entered the large hangar, if they looked up they would see the shutters that would open when a Raven helicopter would take off, it opened up at the top of the volcano.

“You decided to turn up, good, we shall make our way over to the Raven helicopter that is ready to go and I will tell you what is going on in there,” The Headmaster said, then turned to head to the Raven helicopter, the helicopter has a pilot, co pilot and enough room in the back for 12 passengers, it needs two turbines to hold it in the air and it was black.

Arc glanced at the other three, then followed The Headmaster to the Raven

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2015-08-23

PM

Ayaka trailed behind the guys as they followed the Headmaster. Maybe she wasn’t ready for this. She was so focused on her quest for justice that she forgot where she currently stands. She wasn’t ready. Not yet. Especially if Arc, Dimitri and Jesse, the strongest guys she knows weren’t ready. Ayaka held her breath and caught up then stepped in the helicopter.

Signature

There are things that can be shared only by fighting. - Konno Yuuki

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I’m not going,” Jesse stated and let his eyes flicker up to the ceiling. “Good luck to you three.” His voice sounded withdrawn. There was something different in his expression, a sense of darkness that had never showed before. He straightened his back and shook his head. As quickly as it came, the darkness was gone.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Dimitri looked imploringly at the Headmaster. “Sir, he’s being an idiot. You’re our last hope!” he added melodramatically before saying in a far more serious tone than had ever came from his mouth, “Honestly I don’t think we can do very much fighting at all without Jesse to help. Arc binds us together; Ayaka’s got the element of surprise because she’s a girl - a very pretty girl too, I’m the bumbling battle-shy charmer who’ll talk us out a fight, but Jesse’s the deadly one. We need him, and he refuses to know that.”
He then turned his eyes to his roommate, not his friend maybe but his roommate, Jesse. “And that’s the truth. You want us to come back? You’re our ticket to do so.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

The Headmaster chuckled and turned to Jesse, Arc sighed and shook his head, he knew that Jesse wasn’t his friend but was a roommate, without each other they were not effective even though they were all very skilled with their weapons of choice.

“Jesse, you do realise that I, The Headmaster, one of the greatest hunters ever has just chosen you four, of all people to go out into the field, this is for much more than i have let you know, and i may just tell you after you do this,” The Headmaster stated, then sighed, “I’m not sending you to your death, although it might seem that way, as long as you have read the book closely, you will know what to expect, i will give you some guidance before you are dropped off but from then you are on your own…” The Headmaster turned and started to walk to the Raven again, “... And i need to know if you are all ready,” The Headmaster said.

Arc frowned and shook his head, “You heard him, this is the best opportunity we are going to get, plus if we don’t get out there, we won’t have experience,” Arc said, that was his main reason for going out but he also wanted to become stronger, however that was a side objective.

Signature