Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Chit Chat :: Stories, Poems RPGs :: Thread

Academy of the Hunter RP

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2015-08-23

PM

“What a relief, I thought we were late for class” Ayaka chuckled then lifted the bed sheets and got out of bed. She wore a white tank top and shorts, what she usually wears to bed. Ayaka yawned as she stretched her arms. “So, how come you’re both up so early?” She turned to Arc and lazily pointed at him. “It isn’t like you to be awake at this hour.” Ayaka turned away and walked over to her wardrobe and grabbed her cloak and clothes.

Signature

There are things that can be shared only by fighting. - Konno Yuuki

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Jesse was absent from his bed. The bed neatly made and nothing out of its place around his area - like usual. Obviously, he’d already gotten up and had departed. Only the things that he would need that day were missing. It was a reoccurring thing. The others would often wake in the morning and find Jesse’s bed empty albeit made. And he would regroup with them, most times, at the café. Yet he never offered an explanation as to why he would disappear in the mornings - he just did it.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1113

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Arc looked over to Jesse’s bed and noticed that, once again, the guy was gone, he chuckled to himself and checked how many credits he had on his smart phone, the number read “600” credits. That was a lot, but the only reason he had so much is because he didn’t need to spend them on anything. “I couldn’t get back to sleep y’know, led there staring at the ceiling for ages.” Dimitri was gone now, Arc would wait for Ayaka to get ready and they would leave, like usual.

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank

Joined 2015-08-23

PM

“Ahh, I see. Well I’m with you on that one. I didn’t get a lot of sleep either.” She said as she changed into her a light pink dress which she wore under her cloak. She grabbed “Purity” and sheathed her sword in the scabbard which rested on her left hip. “This may sound dumb, but for some reason I’m feeling nervous” She turned to Arc and blushed with embarrassment.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“There’s only six of us in the class, us, JJ, Dimitri and two others, so you have absolutely nought to worry about, besides, you proved yourself good with that katana last year, the teacher will like you for sure,” Arc rambled on, then shrugged and frowned, he froze in place and glanced at Ayaka, “I was right about why you are nervous right? I didn’t just randomly say that stuff did I?”

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank

Joined 2015-08-23

PM

Ayaka turned away from Arc’s gaze and smiled “Well you’re right about one thing: it’s not the students that I’m worried about. I just want to prove to myself, and everyone else, that I’m becoming stronger.” She sighed and glanced at Arc. “I’ll work harder than I’ve ever worked before!” She exclaimed with her hand on her chest, she smiled and chuckled lightly at her cheesy speech.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

D hopped down the stairs two at a time, his hand just over the banister in case he tripped. He usually tripped, it wasn’t anything he was ashamed to admit. Everyone had seen it happen at least twice by now. But better be safe than dead. Omce at the bottom, he opened the building door and aimed himself for the usual cafe. He liked to get in an extra coffee before breakfast, and all the better if he was alone; every morning without fail there was that gorgeous ginger-haired girl, all slinky and smiling across the way from his usual table.
As he troopsed in through the cafe door and ordered his usual coffee - two sugars, creamer and milk - he scanned the glass-windowed shop across the road. There she was. One day, one day he was going to talk to her. One day.
Dimitri took the coffee when it was ready and paid the amount due before sinking down into the strategically placed table on the street. In the shade of the building, yet completely visable. Hidden in plain sight. Sipping his coffee absently, he allowed his eyes to flicker between the girl and the rest of the scenery. Always did they return to her flashing smile, her utter lack of attention to him. It was fine. One day he would talk to her. Until then… Dimitri smiled and shifted into a more comfortable position. Until that magical day, coffee.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Jesse approached the bench near the café. Dropping himself down on the woodwork. This was where he would wait for the others. Simply there as he would usually would. Of course Dimitri would be inside, he always was. Though, Jesse made it void of his business to know why.
Lifting a sleeved hand, he ran his fingers through his ‘wild’ hair and made a mental note of the things around him. He noted the few familiar faces; the unfamiliar, new faces and the routine worshippers. It was almost like a movie never stopped playing behind his eyes: the only thing that would change was the unfamiliar faces and the clothing that everyone else wore.
Jesse was quite the stickler for observing. Something that people around him would pick out after being around him for no more than an hour at most. Some noticed it quicker than others: Jesse had picked up on that too.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Arc nodded, then pocketed his phone, stood and walked to the door, “Best get going and meet the other two, I’m not feeling any breakfast this morning,” he said, grabbed his key card for their dorm on the side and opened the door to head out, “You go first I’ll lock this behind us,” he said, turning to Ayaka

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Dimitri leaned forward to pull the smart phone from his back pocket, checking the time. The others would be down soon. Resigning himself to sitting in near silence with Jesse for the next five minutes, he took one last look at the girl across the way, sipped his coffee, and began to head for the bench they all usually met up at. A two minute walk, max, weaving in between people and hopping over curbs, before he managed to sit on the opposite side of the bench to JJ.
“Morning.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Jesse inclined his faintly in Dimitri’s direction and gave a soft nod in response to his greeting. He leaned back against the back of the bench and allowed himself to go back to observing those around them. There were flirtation attempts - quite amusing ones too - as well as blunt rejections preformed by some of the students that had been there longer. It was almost painful to watch. Almost.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“You follow on, you know where to meet us,” Arc smiled as he left the room and headed to the atrium. Walking down the street, he noticed he was getting some curious looks from the female students and he groaned, he saw Dimitri and Jesse on the usual bench and headed over, hands in his pockets. “You know, I always feel really awkward walking down here, mainly because of the eyes I get staring at me for some reason,” he said quietly as he sat next to Dimitri

Signature

Rank

Joined 2015-08-23

PM

“Maybe that’s because you’re just so damn attractive” Ayaka joked as she walked up behind Arc. “Or maybe it’s the other way around…” She smirked and laughed. Ayaka turned around and grabbed a seat from a table behind her. She swung it around to their table and sat down with the boys.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

“Maybe cause they know you’re bunking with me,” Dimitri chuckled, elbowing Arc jokingly.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“So, half an hour until our first class this year, what do you think we will do in the dojo first? I hope we get to duel each other,” Arc grinned, then looked at all the other students, so many varieties of weapons and clothing, he wondered who his other two classmates would be and who their teacher will be, hopefully it was Hunter Seryl, one of the most chilled out teachers in the whole academy who teaches the dojo

Signature