Academy of the Hunter RP

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

D split, walking round the right side of town and heading for the farm houses on the outskirts. A monster around here might be lurking in one of the barns or surrounding trees - the ones used as windbreaks. Having lived in England for a month or two before, D had some experience with the weather. Squinting up into the heavy sheet of water tumbling from the furious clouds, he sighed in resignation before heading to the first farm house. The water dripping down his back didn’t fuel his enthusiasm.
Dimitri knocked on the door three times before it was cautiously opened by a tiny woman in jeans, a loose shirt and green gumboots. She scowled.
“What idiot are you to be walking around in the rain?” she barked, opening the door wider, looking him up and down. She didn’t seem to be surprised by the swords crossed over his back. “I spose you’re looking for the monster trooping around here? Well come on in then.”
D blinked and wiped his feet respectfully before stepping inside.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1113

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Arc stepped up to the large, wooden front door and knocked on it, after a few minutes the door opened. A short, chubby bald man stood at the door, a gloom look on his face but at the sight of Arc, he looked much more confident and happy. “A visitor! Why hello good sir, I am the mayor of this village…” The mayor looked at the swords on Arc’s back, then sighed, “You’re here about the incidents aren’t you? Well come on in, I’ll answer any questions you have. The mayor said, opening the door so Arc could step inside. The mayor closed the door and turned to Arc again, they only stood in the hallway, desks holding up photos of family and achievements and the walls paved with paintings and ornaments. “Thank you,” Arc said, the mayor nodded.

“Could you tell me any details you know of what happens? If you saw the beast, the times of day?” Arc asked and the mayor nodded.

“I have some very interesting things to tell you, I’ll first say that there used to be 376 people in this village, now only 23 remain including me, so… It happens every night, at midnight, a fog rolls in, a very dense fog, hard to see even an inch in front of you… Then… The screams come, the howling and what sounds like orders being yelled can also be heard, in the morning…. We find more people dead, every night…” The mayor said tearfully and Arc nodded. “Thank you sir, you have been a great help,” Arc said, then, about to step out the house, turned slightly and said, “Don’t worry, me and my friends will try our hardest to avenge the hundreds that have been killed,” He then left and the mayor was left in his home, happy that there were people here to finally help them, even if they were young

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Biting the insides of his cheek, it was no stranger to Jesse about England’s chills. He’d been born here; grew up in a countryside until he was old enough to toddle. He ignored the biting rain, and pressed forward. It was no lie that Jesse was looking for signs: anything to help him track, or at least find out what kind of beast this was. No, he wouldn’t go after it alone - it was suicide - but knowing where it was would be helpful in the time when it came to putting it down.
Silently, he placed his steps down gently, and scanned the area around him with care. If there was something around here, Jesse would find it… Hopefully.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

“Make yourself at home,” the woman said airily, closing the door behind him. “But before you ask, yes I’ve seen the things walking around here at night. After my brother was killed the first time they came, I had a sensor light put up outside my front door; it’s a shame what happened to Jimmy but it won’t be happening to me,” she said fiercely, though her voice caught at his name. “Huge dogs, they were. The size of horses, all of them. I counted two, but there’s probably more.”
Dimitri frowned. “Giant dogs?”
“Giant dogs,” she confirmed. “Big and black, only reason I saw them at all is because of those lights by my door.”
He nodded. “Was there anything else you saw?”
“You mean two savage giant dogs aren’t bad enough?” she asked, taken aback. “What could be worse?”
“Four,” he shrugged. “Or five.”
She grunted. “I suppose so. Well nevermind, I only saw the two.”
Dimitri nodded. “Thank you, really. You’ve been a great help.”
“Let yourself out then. And if I find your corpse tomorrow morning, God be with you.”

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Coming across a clump of fur, Jesse took a moment to crouch down, and take it between his fingers. It was thick; dark, and very, very wet. He wet his lips, turning it over in his fingers. It seemed out of place, like it shouldn’t be there, so he placed it back and pulled out his phone. In a few mere seconds, he secured a photograph whole trying to shield the screen from the unrelenting rain.
He had noting to place the hair in, no bags, so opted instead to jot down it’s whereabouts mentally, and press on. Though, as soon as he straightened up, movement ahead caught Jesse’s eye. A young boy was peering out a window, watching him with interest. They both remained simply looking at each other before finally the boy broke away, and scurried away from the window.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank

Total Posts: 16

Joined 2015-08-23

PM

Ayaka clenched her fists tightly as she scanned her environment. She had made it to a harshly beaten up area of the town. Windows were smashed, doors were broken down and even some buildings had gaping holes in them. Ayaka approached one of the houses and observed the damage closely. She stared at the hole that was left in the abandoned. Broken bricks were scattered within the house. The hole must have been six or seven feet high. Ayaka grabbed her phone and took pictures of the damaged walls and interiors and went on her way. Hoping to find anyone who still lived here.

Signature

There are things that can be shared only by fighting. - Konno Yuuki

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

It took him a few moments of mental persuasion, but he headed over to the door of the house that the boy had been in the window of. There was little else he could do other than ask a few questions; it couldn’t hurt.
Gradually, Jesse lifted his hand and rapped loudly upon the wood. Just a short time after, there was a series of shuffles; a string of curses, and a meek squeak from the other side of this obstacle. It was only mere seconds after that the door opened; a broad face peered out at him in questioning.
“Whatever you’re selling, we’re not buying,” a gruff voice stated bluntly. Jesse noted that this may be the guardian of the boy he saw; it took a lot of effort to force a smile and make it genuine.
“No, no. I’m not a salesperson.” He assured the man, who in response opened the door a little more to get a better look at him. Jesse, in turn, took the opportunity to do the same back. The man had a chiseled jaw with light stubble that left him with a rough and rugged appearance. His eyes were a steely grey that narrowed at the sight at the boy on his doorstep.
“Then what are you here for?” The man asked.
Jesse gave a faint sigh, peering back over his shoulder. “I’m here investigating the incidents.” He told him and rubbed the back of his neck.

Signature

Unused Account.