The Rebellion Episode I: Children of the Chosen *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Bridge bit his lip, glancing over his shoulder at Gerald. His stomach making a urgent noise that stated greetings would have to wait: food was calling. Quietly, he rose to his feet and signalled over to where the food was being served with his hand.

“I’m getting something to eat.” He told her gently and vanished over to where the food was waiting. Bridge couldn’t stop inhaling all the aromas. It was like a party for his nose with all the different ones. And at some point Bridge was sure he drooled.

Still he failed to notice the narrowed eyes that watched him as he walked. Studying him before moving back to the table that his friends and he were sat at.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Ok. I think I’ll cone with ” she said standing slowly

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Sins of Blood - 02 September 2015 06:11 PM

Gerald spotted Elizabeth and grinned. “Hey Elizabeth.” He chuckled, walking over to the table she was sat at with bridge. “Did you sleep well?”

Bridge didn’t know what he was getting (other than buttery toast) so was slowly gathering things that he thought looked and smelled most appealing to his mood. After, he moved to the toast and took some. Using the provided butter to butter them up. It had to be buttery after all - that was always the best kind of toast.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Gerald had followed him over, grabbing something that was just appealing to him, a small smile on his face, as he smelled the food, making his mouth water as he was that hungry.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Gerald caught Bridge’s eye. This was a ‘child’ that he knew that he’d not seen before, nor was he aware of his name, but he seemed to know Elizabeth. Just as Bridge did. Maybe he even knew her better.

Without speaking, he extended his hand and placed the knife back where it remain until its next use. It was from there that he lifted the plate and held it close to his chest. All the food was singing to him. And, boy, was he hungry.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Gerald grabbed some cutlery, placing them on his pate so he could take them over to the table where Elizabeth was. H ewondered who the other guy was with her and how he knew Elizabeth as well as him, although he had never met him before but it was something he didn’t mind he like meeting new people.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Bridge cleared his throat and gave a friendly smile. “Hello,” came a soft greeting from the boy in a friendly voice. He seemed to give a nod of his head before taking more of the heavenly scent in. “I’m Bridge, you are?”

The man was watching them interact, a frown on his face, but it was better than them conversing with Elise. The poor woman had more screws loose than a butchered door. She was always raving about things that were going to go wrong; how the apocalypse started and about that godforsaken prophecy. What a bunch of nonsense!

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Gerald grinned at him. “I’m Gerald, nice to meet you Bridge.” He said gently to him. “I’m actually surprised to meet someone new but you know Elizabeth so you must be alright.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Yeah.” Bridge nodded with a faint laugh. “Elizabeth was my first friend, y’know, that was ‘my age’.” He turned to his plate and lifted a piece of toast to his mouth. Biting into the buttery bread. It was pure bliss. Something to keep him motivated throughout the day.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I see.” He smiled, eating some of the food on his plate. “Well Elizabeth is just an acquaintances of mine.” Gerald grinned. “I don’t really make many friends, she is probably the closes one to me I guess, other than Steven but I’m not sure where he is.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Oh.” Bridge nodded. biting down on his toast again. He chewed and gave a weak smile in his direction. There was no one by the name of ‘Steven’ that he was familiar with. Swallowing his mouthful, he gave a faint sigh, “So, who’s Steven?”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Gerald smiled softly at the thought of Steven. “My boyfriend.” He mumbled softly, a faint blush forming on his cheeks. “But he went missing a while back.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Sympathy flickered in his eyes; Bridge knew that it was probably a tender subject to speak of. He took another tentative bite of his toast and chewed. It was no lie that Bridge was lucky enough to not experience the feeling of losing a loved one so he had no understanding of it. But he did have knowledge. Some said that it was like having your heart torn out and beaten. Leaving a broken, hurting void behind that ached and throbbed with every agonising moment that passed by.

“I’m sorry to hear that,” he whispered finally, dropping his eyes down. Now Bridge was more careful of the words he spoke.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Gerald looked at him. “Don’t be sorry, I’m going to find him.” He smiled gently although inside he had doubts as he had been searching for a while but he wasn’t going to lose hope until something happens to make him lose hope, he was going to keep searching no matter what

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Elizabeth munched on her toast quietly watching them

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes