The Rebellion Episode I: Children of the Chosen *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Okay. I’ll walk with you.” Bridge said with a small smile. Now that was covered, he brandished his hand in front of him, offering Gerald to begin walking with him. “Oh, sorry! That is, if you don’t mind.” he added on in a quiet tone.

Didn’t want the people listening, if they were listening, to think he was just imposing on Gerald.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Gerald chuckled softly and started to walk. “I do not mind, I like having you in my company darling.” He smirked, throwing that in for irony.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Bridge’s cheeks heated up at the offhanded nicknane, his eyes darting to either side, before he found himself rushing to keep up with Gerald. That had been… unexpected.

“Darling?” he hissed, his brow furrowing deeply, once he knew they were out of earshot from the guard. It was a jibe, a simple question asking, ‘why would you feel the need to call me that?’ and that was all it was. Yet if he analysed Gerald’s personality, Bridge would place him as the type of person to do what he had done.

It might be better to simply let the matter lie. But Bridge had already asked the question, the confusion laced on his face in every single crease that had formed from the burrowing of his brow. Subconsciously, he clenched and unclenched his gloved hands, trying to work out the answer for himself whilst he, unwittingly, waited.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“What, I only said darling and if they ask I was teasing you, I was just throwing it in ironically.” He chuckled softly. “Do you not like it?”

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Well, I wasn’t expecting it.” Bridge mumbled, throwing his eyes to the ground. It was better to avoid making eye contact, any awkwardness in his expression would be easilier disguised. “It wasn’t unpleasant, though.” He cleared his throat and rubbed at the back of his neck.

Great. Now he was all flustered. He needed to calm down, otherwise Fredward was going to ask questions when they returned.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Gerald laughed. “Sorry, okay, it meant nothing, just a little joke, no need to get flustered over something so small.” He grinned.

Signature