The Rebellion Episode I: Children of the Chosen *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

You are children (16-18 years of age) surviving in a post-apocalyptic world. You are hauled up within the settlement ‘Ashbourne’. Ashbourne is the largest settlement of this new world and is where The Government are positioned. The Government are cruel, unforgiving rulers of this new world. Mainly everyone abides by them, aside from the rebels and Hunters.

You are a prophesied child of the chosen. This meaning you are gifted with a special abilities that make you different from the children around you. If The Government learn of this, they will kill you. Can you survive the horrid fate and fulfil your destiny?

(Aye, another RP. I was too lazy to type up a proper introduction, so… Here’s my half attempt at doing so. The story will be told within about how the world became post-apocalyptic as will the story of the prophecy.

Invites will be sent accordingly. If you aspire to join, just send me a PM. This will not be started until Sins of Blood returns from Austria and has her sheet up. Thank you.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Name: Bridge Carson

Gift: Psionic Manipulation (currently only displaying signs of empathy, psychometry and telepathy)

Appearance: Bridge has a firm, average build around 5’8” tall and, despite appearing rather skinny around his waist area, he is considerably stronger than he appears. He’s mildly muscular, but it doesn’t show that well. Bridge’s hair is coloured brunette (naturally) and is wildly messy, much like a ‘bed-head’; it flicks up in various different ways. With mildly pale skin, Bridge’s baby-blue eyes stand out considerably against it. However, he’s not too pale.

Personality: In comparison for most people, Bridge is viewed as the rather annoying addition to any room and/or group. Despite this he is logical, though strange, and thinks considerably differently to those around him; he draws his sentences out to the point of near ridiculousness. Yet he’s very caring and likes to try and cheer those up around him. He’s usually viewed as the baby of a group and/or room due to his childish tendencies. Bridge appears to usually be in his own world, or deep in thought.

Bio: N/A (will be revealed throughout)

Extra information: Bridge wears a pair of black, leather gloves constantly - he hardly takes them off. Bridge is very good at hacking and upgrading various appliances that are lying around and computers (those which miraculously still work). He has a love for buttery toast.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Name: Gerald Abbott
Gift: Illusion Manipulation (< Is this okay, I don’t know it was the first thing that came to my head?)
Appearance: Gerald has silver messy hair. His eyes are green like an emerald and he is pale but not to pale that he looks dead.. He has a strong build is about average size and weight. He is 6’ tall
Personality: Gerald is a fun guy but he does have a short temper especially when too many things are going on at once. He doesn’t really like big crowds and although he is very smart most people don’t believe it as it doesn’t show that much. Gerald is a bit of a wimp but he can be brave when protecting his friends.
Bio: N/A but will be revealed throughout the rp
Extra information: Gerald is gay.

that is it, I hope it is okay, tell me if I need to change anything JC

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Name: Elizabeth Taylor
Gift: shapeshifting
Apperance: short, 5’3 a bit pudgy, she has long black hair and emerald eyes. Her skin is a light brown.
personality: Elizabeth is rather skittish, and she is always on edge,  but besides this, she is very kind and gentle when it comes to people.  She is always a shoulder to cry on.
Bio: n/a will be revealed through rp
Extra info : n/a

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Alright! That is everyone, so far. Is everyone satisfied with their creation?)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

(Yeah I am happy with mine :))

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

((yup yup))

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Good! Shall we begin?)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

(Yeah sure, lets do it)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

((Heck yea))

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

It was early morning for most of those which resided in Ashbourne; it was none more so for that of Bridge Carson. Said teen had stumbled from his allocated shelter when the tired night watch had staggered back to theirs - trading places with the day watch. He’d stretched his arms above his head, barely avoiding the weary ones.

It hadn’t taken long before he had dragged himself into the ‘food court’. Dropping himself into one of the chairs that were positioned neatly at the collapsible tables.

This wasn’t his usual morning routine. He’d usually drag himself from his bed much later than this but it had been an unusually rough night for him. Quietly, he draped himself over the table, ignoring the soft, tell-tale rustle of fabric as the settlement’s ‘old coot’ entered.

Feeble mutterings were all that reached his ears whilst Bridge remained like he was - inhaling the scent of food and trying to keep his eyes from slipping closed once more.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Elizabeth woke, sitting up with a groan. She never seemed to get enough sleep, she looked at the mirror sighing softly, and got dressed quickly then made her way down to the cafeteria.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Gerald woke with a groan, sitting up and rubbing his head with a yawn. As most people who knew him, he wasn’t a morning person no matter what happened but he was on a mission to find the person that he lost, no matter what it took he wouldn’t rest until he found this person, he couldn’t believe they died, he thought it wasn’t possible.
Once he was ready he went to one of the nearest ‘food courts’ to eat something before the long day

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

The scent was mixed aromas of different foods. There was the smell of various things mixed together as one and it left his stomach purring appreciatively for the food. He needed to eat.

The one scent that his nose had singled on was the scent of freshly toasted bread. A smile curled onto his face and, subconsciously, Bridge’s tongue slipped out to wet his lips. Now he just had to get that into his stomach.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Elizabeth walked in grinning “seems like it’ll be Good today!” She grinned

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Bridge turned at the sound of Elizabeth’s voice. Looking at her with a warm smile. Yawning, Bridge managed to stretch his arms above his head and let out a small house. “Morning,” he managed to mumble in her direction; he wasn’t sure whether she’d heard him or whether she would reply.

Signature

Unused Account.