nightvale

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

The Scientist, on the other hand, twitched. It was a perfectly capable thing that he could investigate and learn more about. Of course, it happened often but he was intrigued by what the cause of it was and if there was any science involved.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“You can go check it out” he chuckled

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“You don’t mind?” He tilted his head, blinking at the other with a curious look. Despite the cautious question, he was itchy to record the noise so he he would be able to run tests on the frequencies amongst others. He twitches again, biting his lip with a vague smile.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

He shook his head laughing “go I’ll clean up ” he said “just be safe”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He nodded his head, “Of course.” He responded swiftly, vanishing from the table and hurrying to where he kept his equipment. Whilst inside, he grabbed the device he would use to record things (luckily, he had already set it up) and set it to pick up the moaning sound. Stepping back, he let the object do its thing whilst he quietly rubbed his hands together in glee.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

As it turns out there was a piece of a
Spy equipment in there that was malfunctioning
Cecil cleaned up humming

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He blew out his cheeks, bummed out by the malfunctioning equipment but it couldn’t be helped. Turning it all off, he ran his fingers through the thick, curly mop that sat upon his head - one referred to as his ‘perfect hair’ - and let out a terse sigh. Well, it would be hard but he would have to turn a blind eye on science for tonight.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Once cecil was done, he smiled watching Carlos but hid this by reading the news paper

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Carlos hummed, lifting a few odd pieces of equipment and turning them over in his hands. “I wonder what is malfunctioning…”  He whispered, nibbling on his lip. Sighing, he placed the item down and rubbed the back of his neck.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Cecil slowly walked out of the home going behind Carlos and hugged him

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Carlos’ thoughts melted away; the scientist leaned back into the embrace with a content smile on his face. “Hey, Cec,” he greeted him, turning his head to try and plant a kiss on his cheek without moving from the position they were in. It was nice.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Hey Carlos ” he said softly “how’s it all going? “

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“There’s a piece of equipment that isn’t working,” he shrugged and turned back to crane his head up. Looking at the sky, he gave a thin smile at it, “Oh, well… It’s alright.” He told him gently, his eyes taking in the star littered sky above.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Oh” he said softly, holding him tighter

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Carlos was mesmerised in the way the sky was lit up, his eyes taking it all in whilst a loving smile played upon his lips. “This is nice,” he whispered, not caring for that moment they were in a strange town with the ability for anything to happen. No, in his mind, it was just him and Cecil.

Signature

Unused Account.