nightvale

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

A small desert community where the sun is hot, the desert dry and the moon is beautiful, and beautiful lights twinkle above in the sky, while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome to night vale.
We will play the citizens of night vale with small cameos with Dessert Bluffs citizens!

Night Vale
Cecil. : me. Me. Me. I call cecil, if you attempt to take my precious baby from me I will shove you in a glow cloud. Me. I.call. Cecil.
Carlos: our bleeding shadow
Old woman Joesy
John Peters, you know, the farmer?
Steve Carlsberg
Jenice
Dana
Intern
Secret police meN
OC
Scientists

OC form
Name
Occupation
Interest

Desert Bluffs
Kevin
Diago
Strex corp management
OC

OC form
Name
Occupation
Interest

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Cool. Sounds like a great idea!)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Lets start tomarrow, more charicters can be added if they want

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Humming along with the weather Cecil drummed his fingers on his white I phone, texting his beloved boyfriend-Carlos. “Please don’t forget that you promised to come home tonight, remember….I’m cooking? You do remember that right?” He smirked smugly to himself. It really didn’t matter if Carlos remembered or not. If he didn’t he’d just get take out and go to his lab. He would embarrass him in front of his colleagues, and the town. Via radio.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Humming along with the weather Cecil drummed his fingers on his white I phone, texting his beloved boyfriend-Carlos. “Please don’t forget that you promised to come home tonight, remember….I’m cooking? You do remember that right?” He smirked smugly to himself. It really didn’t matter if Carlos remembered or not. If he didn’t he’d just get take out and go to his lab. He would embarrass him in front of his colleagues, and the town. Via radio.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Carlos was sitting in the quaint coffee shop with a few of the scientists that had moved here with him, stuck in reminisces of how they’d not gained entrance to the nonexistent house thus far. It proving to be a very challenging task.
Distractedly, he raised his cup to his lips and took a long swig from it. It hadn’t been his idea to go to the shop after they called it a day, it had been one of the others and, since it had been a scene change from drinking coffee back at the lab, the rest had jumped on board. Even Carlos had agreed to come along, if only for a little while.
Jumping, he placed his cup down on the table, slipping the hand into the pocket of his jeans to fish out his mobile with a set frown on his face. Lighting up the screen, he took a sharp intake of breath once he saw the time (he’d completely lost track) and the icon saying that he’d recieved a text message from Cecil. Quickly, he unlocked it abd opened the message up, his eyes flicking through it. Simple Cecil.
[Ah. I almost completely lost track of time. I’ll be there shortly, just let me finish up and say goodbye.]
He ignored the looks he recieved for being hunched over his phone and gently set it aside once he’d finished and sent the message. It was time to finish up. Bringing the cup back to his mouth, he downed the rest of contents before putting the cup down in its empty vacancy on the table and scooping up his phone.
“I must go,” He spoke up, talking to the scientists who were not engaged in conversation about the strange happenings there in Nightvale. Adjusting his lab coat, he nodded his head at them all with a faint smile on his lips, “I’ll see you all tomorrow.”

(I hope my Carlos is okay. This is my first time playing him and all.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(It’s absolutely great!!!)
Cecil smiled to himself, he’d remembered. Good the weather soon was over and finished with and he turned on his microphone and began to form his thoughts then “Listeners, I hope you are well. I hope you are safe. And remember. Dreaming is not for the weak it is simply a thinning of your own mental state and entering another person’s body. ” He said ” comming up next, dry static” he grabbed his keys and phone. Making a b line to his car. He turned the keys and going to his and Carlos’s little home. when he entered their little home, he started to get the items he needed to cook out, and washed his hands, humming a little to himself happily.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Phew! I’m just glad that I can sometimes pick up characters easy. Hopefully, this will be one of those times)

It was a very quick round of “See you tomorrow,” but soon Carlos was out of the coffee shop and on his way to their shared, little home. He hadn’t taken the scientist vehicle, having been against simply taking it without informing them first, besides they would return to the lab in it. So, regardless of who had it, Carlos knew where it would end up in the morning.
It was a rather calming setting that his walk was in, despite him being in Night Vale, the town of strange mis-happenings that resulted in various other things that would have even the bravest squirming in fear. He let out a gentle sigh, glad to have taken up investigating this place. It was brilliant!
All of his little findings were intriguing, leaving him to consider what else could be happening within this seemingly ordinary place. Yet, Night Vale was far from ordinary. That was the part that excited the scientist like a small child at Christmas. It left a sensational buzzing at his fingertips and a slightly erratic heartbeat in his chest. Similar to how Cecil made him feel, minus some vital parts that he enjoyed from the buzz he got around the radio host.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(( I’m sure, Not much of Carlos’s personality is said, from a non biased view so he should be pretty flexible!!))
Cecil began to cook smiling to himself looking out the window.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

It took ten to fifteen minutes before his home came into view and the scientist found himself quickening his place with a vague smile appearing on his face. It was almost time until he walked through those doors, greeting by the smell of Cecil’s home cooking and the welcoming greeting, or displeased shout of “You’re late,” depending on the day.
His stomach gave a faint flip at the mere thought of Cecil’s home cooking. It was enough to urge him to quicken his pace a little more, turning down the quaint path and heading up to his door. This was how his life had developed after coming to Night Vale.
He pushed open the door, walking through the door with a large smile already in place upon his face, “Cecil, I’m home!” He called out, shutting the door behind him.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Welcome home sweetie” he smiled warmly “how was your day? ” his tone being warm and kind. Loving

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

A smile was fixed in place as he slipped off his shoes at the entrance and placed his bag down at the door until he would collect it later. “Does ‘good’ count as ‘did not gain entrance to the nonexistent house’? If it does, my day was great!” His response was in a warm tone, leaving the impression he wasn’t letting the days slow, hindering progress get him down.
He walked from the hallway, walking into the kitchen with a rather fast pace. It was merely ironic that he shot the radio host a grin before he walked over to give him a greeting kiss, placing it upon his cheek.
“And how was your day?” He asked him in a gentle tone, his eyes flicking over the food that was being prepared. Though he’d asked, it was pretty simple he was wondering if anything strange had happened that the people of Night Vale had told Cecil of.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

He Smiled “my day was great, got a new intern,  but they died.  ...I’m sorry. But I don’t want you to enter .....it sounds dangerous

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Oh? And what did your intern die of?” He asked, intrigued, while ignoring the other part of Cecil’s speech. He turned his eyes onto Cecil’s face, a coy smile spreading on his lips at the mere fact that this was as interesting as it was distressing. It was a shame about the death, but it screamed for his attention to learn the cause of it.

Signature

Unused Account.