The Town *RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“My family is now coming here.” She mumbled lookig at the ground. “And theyare not normal at all.”

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Oh.” Aries said softly. She didn’t appear to know if them coming here was a good idea, or a bad idea. She only knew what Andy told her, albeit Caleb and herself were used to the strange things that happened.

“That’s not good,” Andy bit down on their lip, “they will become affected too.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I tried to stop them but they insisted, maybe I shouldn’t have told my mother about the murder.” She mumbled looking down. “This is getting really bad but at least we have plenty of time, they are miles away from here maybe we could make a barrier to stop them from coming, that may work.”

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Make a barrier?” Caleb found himself asking. A barrier out of what? They were just four kids… What could they possibly be able to do? He was doubtful, and everything little thing was circling in his mind. It was a never ending whirlwind and he was becoming sick.

Andy peered at him, noticing the thoughtful look that resided in his emotions, hidden from bring majorly apparent. They knew he was thinking, worried about what they could do to stop everything that was happening. How they could prevent her parents from making their final transition into their strange little town.

Nervous about the whole scenario, Aries could barely contain herself from chewing on her lip.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Okay, maybe not a barrier, but this is really bad.” Julia mumbled. “What should we do now though, focus on the present.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“We should do something.” Andy spoke up. They knew more than anyone else what this place was capable of, not being completely oblivious to the strangeness. All of this left Aries at a loss for words.

“Maybe I can my father to set up a blockade.” Caleb admitted quietly. “Prevent anyone from entering the town…”

“Doing that would—” Aries looked appalled, blinking at Caleb in a new lighting. He couldn’t be serious. A blockade would be great at keeping people out, but it would also mean…

“I know, it would mean that everyone in town wouldn’t be able to leave.” He meekly shook his head. He couldn’t believe he’d suggested it either. “Including Julia.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Maybe we have no way of stopping them then.” She sighed heavily, looking at the ground.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“It’s not like we can leave anyway,” Andy spoke up. They were trying to say that the blockade was still an option should Julia really want to keep her family at bay.

Surprised, Aries moved her attention to their lover. She could understand where she was coming from, where Caleb had came from, now a little better.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“That is true, wait, what do you mean we can’t leave?” She asked, confused as she hadn’t been there long she didn’t know anything it, she always thought she could leave.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Andy peered at her. They seemed to be thinking over what she said, taking the time to wet their lips and roll their shoulders back. “Well, uh…” they weren’t sure what to say to explain what they were trying to say.

The whole thing was confusing Aries and Caleb. The two of them stared at Andy with questioning glances.

“Think about it…” Andy began, peering at each of them. “Do you have the desire to leave? ... Like, Julia, you had an unknown desire to come here. You don’t remember actually arriving, do you?”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Well, that is true, I only remember waking up here, this morning actually and I suppose you are right even after what happened, I don’t want to leave, hmm… I guess I see where you are coming from.” She mumbled softly, slowly getting her head around.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

The thought lay in the air heavily. Hell, Aries was sure if one of them pulled out a knife it would possible to cut through it. The tension was apparent, and it didn’t feel like it was going to shift anytime soon.

“We should leave the school,” Andy spoke up. An aim to change the subject.

Caleb nodded, “Yeah. We can’t just hang around here.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Julia nodded weakly. “Yeah we should leave.” She mumbled, looking at the others.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

That was that. Andy nodded, took hold of Aries hand and began to lead the way out of the building. Almost immediately, Caleb was behind them, walking casually, and occasionally glancing back at Julia. For someone new, this must be a bit more frightening for them than someone who’d been in town a while and had gotten used to it.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Julia followed them, adjusting her jacket before placing her hands in her jacket pockets. She was still trying to get her head around everything that happened, she found it all so confusing.

Signature