The Town *RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

It was a pleasant, and early day, in Lunaris, people pulling themselves out of bed and towards their kitchens like the living dead - it was more of a stagger than a walk. Though, there were some that threw back their covers, jumped out of bed and was ready to hit the day head on. The people who bothered climbing out from under their sheets were usually adults, teens and children alike who had work, school or chores to do.

Oliver Rose was one of the second types. He’d thrown back his covers and jumped in the shower before his wife had even opened her eyes. Humming flowed from the room, reminding Caleb (who was currently camped out under his quilts in a protest against going to his classes) that the town’s sheriff was up and raring to go.

Fortunately, Caleb had taken after his mother who was mainly the first type of morning person - depending on how much sleep she got - and grumbled to himself about the disrespectful attitude to the people who just want to sleep that his father was shouting by humming.

“Caleb, get up.” His mother grunted from the doorway, her footsteps sounding like she was dragging her feet as she moved around their home to the kitchen. He had to give her her due, despite being like that she always managed to stay kind and gentle to the people around her which benefited her job in running Silver Flower Inn, the locally popular inn.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Julia sat up from the bed that she had stayed in that night, he blonde hair fallen out of its usual ponytail and was falling just past her shoulders. She pushed the covers back away from her, stretching out with a yawn. “Why was that bed so comfy?” She mumbled as she swung her legs around so they were dangling from the bed.
Grabbing the loose hair band that was left on the pillow, she slowly stood up, pushing her hair up into its usual ponytail brushing out the knots with her fingertips, slowly and quietly she moved towards the window, peering through the small crack in the curtain to see what the day would bring today.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Jenice was already ready for the day. Brushing her teeth happr, she hummed to herself

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“You’re going to school,” His mother, Mya Rose, stated loudly from where she was in the kitchen. Mya lived directly across from the inn, having decided that it would be a hectic living arrangements to live in the inn to bring a child into and was grateful that Oliver had brought the place.

Finally, she heard first movement from Caleb’s room and glanced across at the door where she could see he’d poked his head out from under the covers and was lying there rubbing at his eyes. A smile filtered on her face; the kettle popping distracting her from observing how her son had developed her trait and she lifted the kettle off of the stand.

“I don’t see the point.” A soft sigh filtered from the doorway of Caleb’s room as he hovered in there, shooting his mother looks of disapproval for sending him. Mya’s reaction was to laugh, leaving a small smile to tug at Caleb’s lips while he forced his legs to take him over to the kitchen. He didn’t take long, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand, “What time is it?” The question struck him out of the blue, leaving him to wonder what ungodly hour he’d gotten up at.

Lifting her wrist into her eyesight, his mother pursed her lips as her eyes skimmed over the watch that was there, “Six-twenty.” She told him simply, placing the kettle back on the stand and lifting the hot coffee to her lips. She took a sip, reaching across to ruffle her son’s blonde curls with a smile on her face.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Julia then moved away from the window, pulling down her trousers that had rolled up in the night. Sighing heavily, she made her way over towards the small bag that she carried getting out her toothbrush and other essentials just to clean herself up a bit.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1113

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

It was now morning and Shay had only just found the sign that leads him to Lunaris, he stood, hands on his hips with his long cloak flowing behind him and his fedora tilted so that it covered his eyes.
Shay turned and looked at his car, a black Chevrolet Camaro with pure black wheels, he spent a lot of money on that and was thus far, very happy with his purchase.
Shay climbed into the drivers seat and started the engine, and grinned as the engine revved up, he then stepped on the gas and drove down the road to Lunaris.
In Lunaris, he pulled up outside of the inn, switching off the engine he stepped out of the car and slowly walked around to the back, there was not many people outside at this time, “Very quiet, not surprising,” he muttered as he grabbed a large suitcase from the boot and walked towards the entrance of the inn, he noticed the sign, ‘Silver Flower Inn’

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

The sound of the water stopping was enough to cause Caleb’s head to perk up, leaving him to turn to see the unfortunate sight of his father walking out in a bathrobe and his nose scrunched up accordingly, leaving a look of disgust upon his face. Mya laughed at her son’s reaction, leaving her to gently tap the side of his head.

“Go get in the shower, Caleb.” She told him simply, leaving him to grumble to himself before he dragged his feet over to the bathroom and staggered through the door. On his way, he passed his father who made his way over to his wife. Only when he heard the door close and lock did he swoop in and steal a quick kiss from her.

His eyes trailed over to the bathroom door while his hand dipped into the fruit bowl, taking out an apple, “What time do you need to be at the inn?” He asked her in a gentle voice, leaving Mya to turn and flash him a grin.

“I’ve got to be there for eight. You’ve got to be at the station at seven-twenty, so go get dressed.” The instructions were plain and simple, leaving him grin at her, his eyes crinkling as he did. Giving her another quick kiss, he took a step back and bit into his apple, walking back towards their room with a spring in his step.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“Closed,” Shay sighed, then placed his suitcase on the ground and sat on the wall, there were no chairs or benches around. He slipped his hand into his inside left pocket and pulled out his notepad and pen, he wrote at the top of the first page, ‘Day one, very quiet as i entered the town, not many people around, waiting for the inn to open,’ he then closed his notepad, clicked his pen and slipped them back into his inside pocket.

Shay stared at the ground for a while until he decided to pull out his phone, it was on 78 percent charge, he nodded and went over to his contacts, tapped on ‘Boss Man’ then called it, the phone rang for a while until the boss finally picked up, “I’m in the town now, i’ll call you back when i’ve got something,” Shay said, then frowned, the boss spoke and Shay growled, “Hardly my fault is it? And i know what my job is, just because i’m not as experienced as you are doesn’t mean…” Shay stopped speaking suddenly as the boss screamed something in his ear, Shay sighed then nodded, “Fine, bye” He muttered then hung up.

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She pulled her hair in a pony tail and got her backpack on and walked out of the door

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

She quickly scrubbed her teeth and face. She walked back into her room, grabbing the loose t-shirt that she kept pulling it on over the vest that she wore to bed and then pulled on her loose baggy cardigan. “Maybe I should explore the town.” She mumbled.
Moving towards the door she pulled on her shoes and putting her bag on. She pulled open the door, walking out before shutting it. She slowly made her way through the inn and outside.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Shay pocketed his phone and looked to his left as a girl, around the same age as him stepped out of the door, “Excuse me,” he said as he stood up off the wall and faced the girl, “Is there anyone working in there?” He asked her as he adjusts his fedora and his coat blew in the wind behind him.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Julia looked up at him blinking, before smiling softly. “I guess there is, I was able to stay the night but I can’t really help you, I’ve only been in town one night.” She said truthfully as she moved towards the path. “Sorry, that I’m not much help.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Ignore

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Shay sighed and nodded, “I’m new here too, a 19 year old detective,” he chuckled, then picked up his suitcase, took off his fedora and ran his hand through his spiked hair, “Thank you anyway, if you need anything…” he reached into his pocket and pulled out a card that had his full name, detective and contact number on it, he threw it to Julia, “Just call that,” he smiled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Julia looked at it before looking at him. “Julia, its nice to meet you Shay.” She smiled softly. “And if I did need anything, I will be sure to use this number.”

Signature