Kingdom Hearts: A New Age *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Kairi followed him, staying right beside him, hoping aswell that Riku was inside. The other two followed them from behind them, letting Sora and Kairi lead them to the school

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Our Bleeding Shadow - 04 March 2015 07:19 AM

“Great.” Axel rolled his eyes, elbowing Riku in the side purposely to evoke him but the silverette blanked him out. It was almost too ironic that their lockers were beside each other. Biting down on his cheeks, Axel cleared his throat and looked at Roxas with a sly smile, “Y’know that Sora kid? Aren’t you related to him?”
Riku’s ears pricked at the mention of Sora’s name, starting to look out of the corner of his eye at the back of Axel’s head with a cold glare. It was known around the school that he was overly protective of aforementioned brunette and the redhead had better watch what he was saying.

(Lizzie, should they be brothers or cousins?)

Adjusting the bag on his shoulder, his cerulean eyes surveyed the school grounds and noted where everyone was. Marluxia was sat on the usual clusters of benches where the drama club usually hung out; Reno was hanging around near the gates and everyone else was where they usually were.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(Brothers XD)
“Yeah” he sighed heavily “he’s my brother…...” He looked down. He didn’t like to admit that the, in fact, shared a room, let alone a mother and father. It was rather sickening to him “why do you ask?”

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Just wanted your opinion. c:)

Flashing him a sly smile, the redhead signalled over his shoulder at Riku, “Well, he’s not that bad, right? Kinda cute. So… Maybe you can mess with him…?” He hinted, leaving Riku’s mind to formulate scenario after scenario of what he could possibly mean by those words.
“I mean he adores you, you’re the older twin-slash-brother.” Axel pointed out, poking the blonde in the nose to emphasise his point, “You could trick him, take him to a bad part of the island and lose him.” He smirked a little, knowing that this was going to mess with Riku’s little, overprotective mind.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(thanks! I lije the idea of them being twins… I adore twins)
“i dont want him to get hurt, i mean if he were to die. Itd be on my head…. But maybe you and i could falliw him? ” he smiled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Demyx looked around him before throwing the lolly stick that was in his mouth, in the bin. “Zexion!” He yelled as he started to walk off to find his other friend, wondering if he would be able to cheer his friend up today, all he wanted was to see Zexion smile, he wanted his friend to be happy and he would try his hardest to cheer him up.

Kairi looked around her, sighing heavily, before looking at her other two friends. “Hey, Naminé have you finished that drawing that you were working on yet?” She asked.
Naminé smiled softly, shaking her head. “Not yet but it is nearly finished, just have to finished the colouring.” She said gently.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Axel frowned softly, placing a finger to his lips as he wasn’t really planning to mess with Sora. This was just a ploy to cause Riku to grow annoyed, another jibe at him. Riku clenched his teeth, listening to them in silence and balled his fists at his sides.

“Ooh,” Sora cooed, lifting his head to peer at the blonde with wide eyes, “What is your picture of?” He asked her gently, tilting his head to the side. Curiously, he continued to stare at her and was blinking at her with a small smile playing on his lips. He wanted to know.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Everyone.” She smiled softly. “You, Riku, Xion and Kairi.” Naminé looking down at the sketchbook and then at Sora. “I’ll show you inside, ‘kay.”
Kairi smiled softly. “Its really good.” She said softly. “The only problem is that she refused to draw herself in it, it would have looked better that way.” She then looked at Xion who wasn’t saying much like normal anyway

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

His mouth foumed a gentle “oh” as nodded smiling softly “gotchs. So tonight at fivridh?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“What?! You have to put yourself in there!” He gaped at Naminé like she had just broken the law; this was not okay in his eyes and he needed to sort it out. Throwing his gaze over to Kairi, the brunette pursed his lips slowly, “Is there a reason why she won’t put herself in there?”

Snatching Axel’s bag up from the ground, the silverette bit out a small grow and threw it down the hallway and spun Axel to face him. His face was eerily composed, despite his obvious rage though there was hard glint in his aquamarine eyes.
“Leave him alone, Axel,” His tone of voice was dark, yet Axel only frowned as he was enraged about his bag being thrown, “If you so much as lay one finger on him, I’ll crush you.” He bit it out in a snarl, shoving Axel away from him and he turned away while the redhead stumbled back, trying to regain his balance.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Hey you leave Axel alone” Roxas snarled pushing Riku glowering

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Spinning round, Riku roughly shoved him back and narrowed his eyes at the blonde, “I expected more from you.” He hissed as Axel steadied himself and placed a hand on Roxas’ shoulder. Shaking his head, his emerald eyes glinted.
“Don’t worry about it, Roxas.” Axel gave him a reassuring smile before launching himself at the aforementioned rival, swinging a punch towards his head. Another fight had broken out between the two.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Roxas, Naturally, aided Axel in the fight

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Kairi shrugged. “She keeps saying that she just wanted to draw us.” She sighed, looking at Naminé with a questioning look. “But that still doesn’t stop you from drawing you in.”
Naminé looked at her, sighing heavily. “I’ll draw me in the next picture okay?” She smiled softly. “There isn’t any room in this picture.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Punches were swung, missing their intended targets and a crowd steadily began to grow around them out of the students who were inside. It was a regular sight to see, naturally it was Riku accidentally evoking Axel but this time Axel had decided for some much needed payback.
“You are such a idiot.” Axel muttered, shoving Riku back as his fist skimmed the side of his head. Riku made a noise between a snort and a sound that really was unintelligible to make out.
“Oh, yeah? Coming from the redhead who’s failing all his classes while I’m acing them.” Riku’s voice was taunting, reminding Axel of the painful fact that Riku was the more intelligent of the two rivals.
It was just at that second that Sora pushed open the doors to lead the girls inside and his mouth fell open at the fight that was going on. Why was it that they insisted to keep crashing heads everyday? Biting down on his lip, he glanced at Kairi and pondered on doing something about the three boys scrapping - today, Roxas had felt the need to join in, it seemed.

Signature

Unused Account.