Kingdom Hearts: A New Age *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

This will be an AU (Alternate Universe) of the actual Kingdom Hearts Universe. What this AU will be is Modern. So, choose a character and you can make up their back stories. Okay, so it will be for the people on the other Kingdom Hearts RPG and we will construct a new story. We do not need a character sheet. c: I’mma send invites now.
(No OCs for the time being, please. No Mickey, Minnie, etc too (just for the time being))

I’m going to be taking Sora, Riku, Terra, Marluxia, Ventus, Vanitas, Axel, Vexen, Xigbar, Xemnas, Saïx, Zexion, Cloud, Leon, Reno (Not actually in the game, but apart of the universe), Xehanort and Ansem.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Can I take Demyx, Xion, Kairi, Naminé, Larxene and Aqua

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

I call : Luxord,  Roxas, Rude Lexaus Xaldin, and olette

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Okay, shall we start?)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Yup. You can

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

(Sure, let’s start.)

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Sora stared up at the gates of Destiny High and took a deep breath. This was just another year at the school, so he had no reason to be so nervous. Stepping through them, the brunette peered around the school grounds for his best friend, Riku. Exactly where could he have gotten off to?
It was a usual sunny day on the mainland of Destiny Islands, the gentle breeze that swept off of the ocean brought the sea salt smell to them and it caused a calming wave to crash over the school grounds despite the adolescent tension.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Kairi, Naminé and Xion were just inside the gates waiting for Sora and Riku so they could head inside the building together. Kairi let out a heavy sigh as she waited for them, looking around her.
Xion glanced at Kairi blinking. “You alright?” She asked and Kairi nodded at her question, she was fine, she just wanted to see her friends.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Roxas was looking for Axel, sighing heavily. He needed to talk to him.

Luxord was also looking for Axel, a playful smirk on his face

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Approaching Kairi, Sora’s face split into a large smile and he gave a small giggle, “Hi, Kairi!” He greeted her, before turning to Xion and Naminé, “Hi, Xion. Hi, Naminé.” He greeted the two of them as well. Inclining his head around, he pouted softly when he didn’t see Riku nearby.

Axel was at his locker, glowering at the silverette across from him. It was pretty clear that they hated each other, it was plain and simple - but it was more of a rivalry rather than pure hate.
“Get lost, Riku.” He snapped, bluntly, turning away from him only to have Riku scoff softly and rolled his eyes at his antics. This happened often.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Roxas blinked “hey. Axel” he grinned, ignoring Riku. If Axel hated him. So did Roxas “just a heads up, Luxord is looking for you”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Kairi grinned, hugging Sora tightly. “Hi Sora.” She said happily. Both Xion and Naminé just waved at him a small smile on their faces. Kairi then pulled away. “Have you seen Riku, I haven’t seen him around.” She asked.

Demyx lent against one of the walls, watching them both. He knew this happened a lot and he just let it happen, he didn’t want to get involved especially when he had his Sitar on him, he didn’t want to get Sasha hurt

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Shaking his head softly, he gave a pained sigh and folded his arms across his chest. He hadn’t seen Riku that morning, much to his displeasure, “No… I haven’t seen him. I was hoping he was with you.” He admitted and puffed out his cheeks. This was overly frustrating!

Riku nudged Axel aside, pulling his locker open while the redhead bit out a long sigh and rolled his eyes at Roxas’ statement, “Why?” He asked him simply, curious as to why Luxord was looking for him. It annoyed him when he didn’t know the answer, he was never sure whether to avoid or confront.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Kairi sighed, checking her watch. “Well there is no point waiting for him here, we’ll be late, let’s head inside.” She smiled softly.
Naminé nodded. “I agree.” She smiled softly, gripping the sketch book tightly in her arms.

He glanced around him for someone to talk to because no he was just getting bored and so he went to find Zexion who he knew would be in a corner somewhere but he just didn’t know which corner yet. He just wanted to find his friend.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“not sure” he smiled apologeticly “sorry dude

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Sora gave a small nod and turned on his heel to head in the direction of the school; he was hoping that Riku was already inside. As he walked, he found a tune that stuck in his head and hummed quietly to himself albeit it could be annoying to the people around him. But that thought never crossed his mind.

“Great.” Axel rolled his eyes, elbowing Riku in the side purposely to evoke him but the silverette blanked him out. It was almost too ironic that their lockers were beside each other. Biting down on his cheeks, Axel cleared his throat and looked at Roxas with a sly smile, “Y’know that Sora kid? Aren’t you related to him?”
Riku’s ears pricked at the mention of Sora’s name, starting to look out of the corner of his eye at the back of Axel’s head with a cold glare. It was known around the school that he was overly protective of aforementioned brunette and the redhead had better watch what he was saying.

(Lizzie, should they be brothers or cousins?)

Signature

Unused Account.