The Parallel Universe RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“im not going to kill you” he said ” but insted im keeping it on me. Closer in casse a wolf smells meat or comes in here”

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Oh!” Bridge stated, loudly, clicking his fingers as he realised that he’d gotten off track and had not asked what he had been meaning to ask, “But what are ‘wildlings’?” He asked him simply, arching his brow in a rather curious manner. Though, his eyes flickered towards the room that Jon had stated he would find a weapon in, yet he made no move towards it or any sign that he was going to.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 1113

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“Wild lungs are dirty scavengers that only want to kill anything and anyone,” Jon said, then frowned, they were what the rangers were going to stop.
Gared steps into the hut with. Akumi close on his heels and looks at the boys, “I’ve brought someone else, I thought she might have needed warmth and protection,” Gared said to Jon, then he turned to look at Akumi, there are weapons in the back, take one and use it to protect yourself if anything should happen,” he informed Akumi

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Bridge gave a dubious look, his gaze flickering back to Jon and he cleared his throat. He was concerned. There hadn’t been a single time in his whole life where he’d wielded a weapon. It was pretty obvious the thought of having one was startling, yet fearful for him.

“I’ve, uh, never have had the need to use a weapon,” He spoke up once again, rubbing at the back of his neck like it would ease his nerves, “... I won’t be able to use it.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“I’ll protect you bridge” he grumbled staring far off

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Akumi blinked, looking at Gared with a confused look, she really did not understand why she would need a weapon. Blushing faintly, looking at the ground. “I-I don’t know how to use one.” She mumbled, obviously embarressed.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

Jon looked up at Gared and nodded.

Gared looked at each of the three in turn, then spoke, “We can train you, just choose a weapon from the back, one that appeals to you, then come back and we will set up some kind of training courses based on what weapon you have picked, so you will all get individual training,” Gared said

(Like I said, you can choose what type of weapon you have, what it looks like etc.)

Signature

\“We are born of the blood, made men by the blood, undone by the blood… Our eyes are yet to open… Fear the old blood!\” Bloodborne

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Bridge looked at Mark, blinking simply and gave a uncertain nod. There was much he needed to understand and learn about these people - he usually kept to himself. Rubbing his arms, he noted that he would have to trek back to the school, just to fetch his coat otherwise he would have the simple death of freezing.

“Train us?” He echoed, unsure about whether him and a weapon was a good idea. Though, it was to defend himself and he would not use it for any other way.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-03-12

PM

“Of course, from the sounds of it, you have not used a weapon before, and i mean a real weapon,” Gared said and Jon nodded in agreement. Gared closed the door behind him and Akumi, then sat down on the opposite side of the fire next to Jon

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Akumi looked down. “I’ll go get one.” She mumbled, going out to the back to get her weapon. She decided to pick some small throwing knives as she knew her aim was quite good and knew these would be easy to carry around without weighing her down if they needed to move on.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He watched her go, pursing his lips faintly as he considered going to get a weapon to simply stop them all getting on his back about protection. It was going to be awhile until he could use his weapon against something: he just wasn’t the type to wish pain upon others.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Mark rolled his neck sighing hevily.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Akumi then moved at down looking at them all before at the ground

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Bridge took silent breaths, pursing his lips in thought before making a rough decision, his eyes flicking in the direction of the door. Taking weary steps towards it, he flickered a unsure gaze towards Akumi - he was trying to widen his powers, yet had his gloves on and wasn’t ready to take them off. There was still a taste of lack of trust in Bridge’s mouth.

Signature

Unused Account.