kingdom Hearts, A Family *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Most of the class looked at her, shocked at what she had said and Felicity bristled at her words. Felicity was an A* student, hearing Mervil say that made her roll her eyes and watched as the teacher frowned softly, “... If you believe you can do six study reports by yourself.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She looked defeted “oh” she mumbled looking at Fecility “partners”

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I don’t want to drag you down,” She told her, coldly, obviously hurt by Mervil’s words and shook her head, “Sorry, but I think I’m going to find another partner today.” She told her simply, folding her arms across her chest with a roll of her eyes.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Fe, im sorry about what i said, but you dont understand, my dad’d kill mw!”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She raised her head, looking away from her as she jutted out her chin, “Yeah, you keep saying about everything.” She responded simply, rolling her eyes once again.
Having walked back to his desk, Mr. Tatsuya clasped his hands together, “Okay! Get into your partners!” He stated and the class began to move.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She looked at Axel “partners?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I’m failing this class, I will drag you down.” His response was simple, but blunt and he stood, swinging his bag over his shoulder before casually walking out of the class to Mr. Tatsuya’s distaste. Hurrying after him, the History teacher knew that he needed to talk to the pyro and send him to the nurse’s office.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She sighed misribly face planting the desk

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Blanking her out, Felicity next to a small, bronzed boy with thick, square glasses. He had helped her in a computing class once and had helped to raise her grade in that class. He peered at her with chocolate brown eyes and blinked softly, “Oh—” He mumbled surprised.
“You’re my partner, okay?” She asked in a disconnected tone of voice, just giving a small smile. The boy gave a quick nod, seeming glad that he wasn’t left without a partner.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Mervil rubbed the back of her neck nervously

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Some students looked over at her, blinking at her and most gave tight grunts at how harsh her words had been. The girl with the rainbow jumper approached her, tapping on her shoulder with a small frown on her face, “Are you okay?” She whispered, sliding in the seat next to her.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She shoo her head “no….but you. Wanna be partner’s”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Aren’t you afraid that I’m going to drag down your grade?” She asked simply, blinking at her from behind her frames with a small frown and glanced over at where Felicity was sat. Despite being ice cold, Mervil’s words had angered her and hurt her which left her to sit there with a frozen pencil due to the fact that she needed to control her emotions in order to control her powers.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“No….my words get in way of my brain sometimes” she said

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She gave a faint nod, slipping into Felicity’s chair and cleared her throat, “I think you upset them.” She said quietly, not wanting to seem like she was pushing her views onto Mervil. It was just how she saw it.

Signature

Unused Account.