The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

It wasn’t long before he reached Mervil’s table, stopping beside it to raise a brow and clear his throat to gain her attention. Raising her eyes, Felicity felt her breathing slow as she watched the scene before her. Mr. Tatsuya sighed softly, “Mervil, where’s your homework?” He asked her gently, aware that Mervil was one of his best students.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“i did” she said averting his gaze “i sware i did, but….. I forgot it at home….”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Okay. I expect you to bring it in tomorrow.” He told her gently, giving a small smile and moved on to the next student, Felicity, who handed up her homework without a single emotion flickering across her face. Nodding, he gave her a smile and continued on around the class.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She nodded sighing with relife. She smiled weakly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Upon reaching Axel, he stopped again and gave a tight frown, “Axel?” He asked bluntly and the redhead raised his eyes to his teacher’s worn a blank look upon it as he gave a tight shrug, “Where is it? And take your hood down.”
“I didn’t do it.” Axel stared bluntly, reluctantly reaching up to pull his hood down. Once he did, it was fairly blatant why he had it up. On his left cheek, there was a large bruise forming that caused their teacher to take a sharp intake of breath. It was a nasty shade of purple.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Mervil bit her cheek tightly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Mr. Tatsuya blinked, seeming quite surprised by it and looked around at the other members of the class who were trying to ignore it, “Axel, you have an after school for not completing homework…” He said slowly, clearing his throat to pull awkwardly at his collar, “And stay behind after class so I can speak to you.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Mervil kept her head down swallowing coming hard and unpleasant

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Axel peered back down at his desk, giving a small grunt in acknowledgement and the teacher moved on - gathering the rest of the homework from the pupils. It wasn’t a big surprise, Axel turning up into the class with bruises, or cuts, as he got into a fair few fights.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Mervil smiled at him gently

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Looking towards the window, his face formed a frown and one could note that he was still in his sour mood. He puffed out his cheeks when the teacher was done, moving in and out of the desks to get back to where he had been - behind his own desk. Dropping the papers down on his desk, he gave a tight smile at all of them, “Okay, class. For this activity, you’re going to need to get into pairs.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She raised her hand slowly looking down.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Stopping, he blinking at her with a small frown on his face, “Mervil, what is it?” He asked her gently, concerned why she was raising her hand. Most the kids were on edge, wanting to pair up with their friends and held their breath while they waited for the okay to move.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“c-can i w-work alone” she mumbled “i c-cant afford a B”

Signature