kingdom Hearts, A Family *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Frowning at her, the guy scoffed at her argument and gave a shrug, “Whatever! They’re the same thing.” He responded simply, folding his arms across his chest as his friends laughed behind him at the girl’s enraged face from behind her glasses.
“Do your research before you make accusations.” She responded, angry that they would use the insulting term instead of the proper, non-insulting term to describe people like her. But… This was the ‘frat boys’ for her, they were just complete jerks.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“C-c-an you p-p-please ju-just go?” Mervil looked down

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Nudging her side, Felicity shook her head slowly with a small sigh, “They’re in our class.” She reminded her in a quiet voice, her eyes narrowing at the frat boys, “So, they can’t leave.” She bit down on her lip when a boy pushed past them, a black and red striped jacket covering his frame and his hood up to hide his face. It wasn’t a polite shove, either.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“just wait toll we tell Axel” shevsaid angirily

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Grabbing her arm, she bit down on her lip when the boy went to Axel’s table and sat down into his seat. He immediately grabbed the frat boys attention, their conversation switching from the girls to mutter about him instead. The boy, on the other hand, stared down at his desk in silence - grinding his teeth at the speech.
“I think that is Axel.” She said slowly to her, taking a small breath of air when she noted that something would had been bugging him; making him angry for him to shove past them the way he did. But, he’d also shoved past the frat boys to gain access to the classroom, so it seemed.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“you okay Axel” mervil said timidly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

The boy raised his head, looking at her with a set expression on his face. His emerald eyes glinting from beneath his hood - it was Axel. He gave a small smile, shrugging his shoulders at her question, “I’m fine.” He responded softly, and gave a tight sigh at the hushed whispers as the bell rang for class.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She sighed looking at the board

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Slipping into her own seat, Felicity gave a small sigh as half the frat boys left but the other half stayed and moved into their chairs. It was only a few minutes later did the ‘populars’ of their class walk in and take up their seats, mostly the rest of the girls. Only then did the teacher enter the class with a forced smile upon his face. It was their History teacher, Mr. Tatsuya.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Mervil took out her binder and pencil shakily.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Right, class.” He greeted them all warmly - Mr Tatsuya was a generally nice man that listened to all of the student, though was stern when they did not complete homework. Nodding his head, he placed his bag down upon the seat behind his desk, “If you would all get out your homework.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She got out her home work then swallowed tightly…... Where was it. She knew shed finnished it… ‘it wont be too bad’ she thought ’ i always turn in my work…. I am a stright A’s…. Maybe he wont have me send a note to my fathers’

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Felicity pulled her binder out of her bag, slipping out her homework from between the pages. Shooting a look over at Mervil, she arched her brow when she saw that she wasn’t getting it out and pursed her lips, glancing back over her shoulder at Axel.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She looked at Axel then Fecility groaning sadly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Simply sitting there, Axel made no attempt to even open his bag to make it appear like he had done the homework. He continued to stare bluntly down at the desk as their teacher began to collect the homework in. Felicity sat calmly in her chair, twirling her plait round her finger while she watched Mr. Tatsuya come round.

Signature

Unused Account.