kingdom Hearts, A Family *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“That’s why I’ve switched to biodegradable materials,” Felicity caught part of Reika’s conversation with Axel, her frown coming back. She glanced over at them and saw Axel nodding his head whilst he listened. However, he was burning the edge of his canvas with his lighter.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Mervil heard this and smiled softly . Then frowned at Axel

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Reika rolled her eyes, taking the lighter from his hand. Axel lifted his head, lookinhg at her as she placed it down on the table and handed him a brush. “Paint fire, not with fire to start with.” She instructed him, watching him frown and sigh.
“What’s the point?” He muttered and she tapped him on the arm. Reika saw Felicity looking over at them, giving a soft smile in her direction. Which Felicity returned, falsely.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

she smiled back at the three happily then went back to painting

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I don’t like her,” Felicity whispered to Mervil, turning back to her painting as Reika launched into an explanation why Axel needed to try to do this. Yet, she wasn’t sure why she hated the girl - she really didn’t.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“You don’t?” She whispered

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She shook her head, drawing her lower lip into her mouth. With that, Felicity feel completely silent and just focused on her art. She wasn’t trying to listen in any more, worried that it would effect her gift.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She finished painting smiling happily

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Felicity was soon adding the final touches to her painting. Of course, it was no masterpiece, but it wasn’t utterly terrible. From a young age, she’d found herself quite gifted in the art of drawing. She was no DiCaprio, but she had a small talent that was yet to blossom.
“Your painting is nice,” she commented, gazing upon Mervil’s art.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She blushed “thanks. ” she looked at Fecilities “yours is amazing! “

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Felicity gave a thin smile, nodding her head and tilted her head to the side. She was aware that Mervil was being honest, but that was through Mervil’s eyes. Felicity could point out the flaws, she could notice the places where she could have improved and where the blending didn’t go as well as it could have.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Mervil hummed softly and happily to himself

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Mervil, do you think kids are aware what love is?” She asked calmly, her eyes still focused upon her painting. Her brow was furrowed, her paint brush still in her hands whilst she stared calmly at the painting. “We develop silly crushes all the time; we claim to love that person but we can jump to a new one in a heartbeat.” She sighed, dropping her brush into her water pot. “That’s not love. That’s lust.” She whispered, the final part in a barely audible tone.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She thought carefully “not always” she said softly “but I think most times. No. I don’t think so. Why?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Felicity looked at her, “It is always for a child,” she told her bluntly. With that, she walked over to the bin and dropped a scrap of paper into it. It was quite ironic.

Signature

Unused Account.