Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

If you are invited you know what it

Mervil looked around the school, her typical blue turtle neck on, and long levis. She prayed silently her best friends would show.

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Thinking about this logically. Naaby wouldn’t exist since she was made from Abby (who has not been born yet) and NaminĂ© (who has not been created)... He’d have no way to obtain their DNA.)

A friend of Mervil’s, Felicity, walked into school with her books clutched tightly in her hands. Despite being rich, she preferred to spend time with people of good hearts rather than the usual rowdy bunch hence why she was currently walking to her locker - alone.
Adjusting the books in her arms, she puffed out her cheeks in a feeble sigh and shot a glance towards the door. It would be a mystery if Axel was planning to attend school today until he turned up, or he didn’t.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(O’tay XD)

Mervil went to Felicity’s locker quickly.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Turning upon hearing her approach, the usually quiet girl gave a faint smile in greeting as she began to work on opening it with the books balanced in her arms. Taking a small breath, her polar ice eyes flickered to the lock she had upon it, “Morning, Mervil.” She greeted her, her tone of voice cold like always.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Morning"she answered back happily

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Pulling the locker door open, she gave a small sigh as she began to place her books into the pale blue interior of her locker. She ignored the picture of Mervil and herself pinned up on the inside of the door. She kept only a single book in her hands, a history book, and shut the locker once more - turning the dial to lock it.
“Did you finish the History homework?” She asked her gently, blinking at her with a blank look upon her face. She was fiddling with the large, shoulder bag that she had for school to slip the book inside, “It is due in today.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“i did, did you” she smiled weakly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She gave a faint nod to her question, looking up when she shoved the book into his bag and gave a thin smile, “Of course,” She stated simply - Felicity was the type of student to always complete her homework on time, despite what was going on in her life - and turned to head off towards their classroom.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She fallowed her happily.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Adjusting the bag on her shoulder, Felicity glanced back over her shoulder at her with a perfectly arched brow, “Has he not arrived yet?” She asked her simply, though Mervil would know who she was on about - there was generally only boy they spoke about disregarding their age. He was a frequent mishap, as the teachers would say.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“unforchently not” she sighed

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

She pursed her lips, rolling her eyes vaguely and weaved around a large cluster of the ‘frat’ boys that had clumped together in the hallways. Some of them hadn’t even reached the age of twelve and they believed that getting a girlfriend was the best reputation boost that they could receive. It was pathetic, in her opinion.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She pretened to gag herself “ugh pathetiv”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Upon hearing her, one grabbed ahold of Mervil’s arm with a set smile upon his face, “C’mon, Merv, don’t act like such a sourpuss.” He stated simply, causing the boys around him to laugh. Felicity paused, looking back at them with a roll of her eyes and made haste with going back and disengaging his grip from Mervil’s arm.
“She’s not interested in you.” She stated icily, making him shiver at her words only to laugh a little more at it. Of course, he didn’t believe her, his mind was a one-set track. Gently, she began to lead Mervil away from the group with a heaved sound of disgust.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She winced grabbing her arm gently “dont call me merv”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Ignore them, Mervil.” She told her simply, giving a gentle roll of her eyes when she could still hear them laughing loudly behind the two girls. Boys! Sighing heavily, she clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and took Mervil into the open classroom door where most the quiet students had taken shelter from the students in the halls.

Signature

Unused Account.