supernatrual RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I thought angles were incapable of feeling love,” He pointed out while the frown deepened and he turned his eyes back to where his hand was hovering over another newspaper. Picking it up, he clicked his tongue off of his teeth as he started to read through it - listening for Castiel’s reply while he did so.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Most, yes. But, I broke, the cookie cutter mold, I suppose. But when I first raised you from Hell I felt my heart change. ” he admitted looking at him sadly

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Dean pondered on this fact, raising his eyes from the black, printed words down below and tossed a careless glance over at him. He wasn’t positive that he could believe Castiel’s statement yet but then there was the argument that Castiel had nothing to gain by lying.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Cas got up and gently cradled Deans face and gently kissed his lips

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

His eyes widened slightly, not expecting the burst of emotion from the angel and made a small grunt in shock. Scared as to what was crossing through Cas’ mind, he knew that he only knew how to do this thanks to Meg and that stupid pizza man.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

He pulled back looking at him “did I do that righT”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Staring at him, shocked, words failed to come fluently to his mouth and he opened and closed it in bewilderment. Now it was rare when Dean was at a loss for words, his eyes staring at Cas in a sense of surprise, “Uh, uhm…”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Yes?“he smiled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“What was that?” He finally got out, his face registering as one of shock before he looked away with a small shake of his head, “That wasn’t something that I was expecting.” He muttered after, mainly to himself and turned his attention back to Cas.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“to show i love you” he said

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He coughed slightly, shooting a glance over at the door with a small worried look. He didn’t want questions to be brought up so brought his hands up to Cas’ face, cupping his cheeks, “You can’t do that when Sammy’s around, okay?” He asked him gently.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“okay, Dean. I love you” he skilled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Nodding at him, he smiled slyly at Castiel before giving him a quick kiss on the lips and got to his feet. Heading towards the kitchen, he clicked his tongue off of the roof of his mouth, “Want something to eat?”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“no. Thank you” he said getting up too

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Dean gave a small nod, “Okay.” He answered simply, turning his attention to the side as he began to look around for the large bag of crisps that should be lying around somewhere. His brow was furrowed in concentration, his eyes skimming the surface.

Signature

Unused Account.