supernatrual RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Dean watched him do so, only turning back when the woman turned back and held out his card to him, “Thanks for shopping with us.” She told him, smiling faintly at him with a twinkle in her eyes, “Oh and here’s my number too. Just in case you stop by again and I’m not in.” She grinned and Dean gave a nod, taking his card and her number.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Castiel blinked fallowing Dean quickly

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He left the store, heading back toward the Impala with a small shake of his head while he slipped the card back into his wallet and turned to look at Cas with an arched brow. He wasn’t too amused by Sam sending Cas down to the station just to pull a stunt like that.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“you seemed distresed, are you ill Dean” he askef

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I’m not ill.” He told him simply, pulling open the door to the driver’s side and climbed in. He placed his wallet into his pocket and pulled out his keys to push them into the ignition. He wasn’t sure what Cas was on about and he wasn’t sure what he meant that he ‘seemed distressed’.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Castiel smiled “see you at the motel?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Nodding, Dean gave a quick smile, “Sure,” He answered simply and shut the door with ease. Turning the key in the ignition, he quickly pulled away from the pump and headed toward the exit with a simple shake of his head, “Sammy’s a dead man.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Castiel was at the motel Turing, on the magic fingers

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Grumbling to himself the whole journey home, he had to switch on his music just to calm his thoughts. He got it, forcing Cas to play a joke would be entertaining but was today really the day? It bugged him that Sam couldn’t have told the angel to wait until he returned to the motel to play a stunt like that.  The longer he dwelled on it, the more he worked himself up and he was unsure of the reason behind it.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Cas looked at Sam curiously

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Pulling up outside the motel, he switched the stereo and car engine off before clambering out and running a hand through his hair with a soft shake of his head. It was pointless to think on it, he should brush it off and act like he had no idea what Sam was trying to do with his head.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Hey, Dean” castel grinned happily

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He turned, looking at him with an arched brow and shut the door of the Impala, “I thought you were inside, Cas.” He stated, a little blunter than usual. Wincing at his tone, he wasn’t 100% sure what brought it on and he felt guilty after. Castiel didn’t know any better, he was an angel and he didn’t understand.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

He winced look in down “Sam locked me out” he mumbled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Lucky I have the other key then, isn’t it?” He flashed him a tight grin, pulling out the spare motel keys from his pocket with their room number printed on in large, red numbers. Walking up to the door after locking the door to his car, he placed the key in the lock and gave Castiel a long once over, “Is something bugging you, Cas?”

Signature

Unused Account.