supernatrual RPG

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Not really, no.” He shook his head, glancing over at Sam, “I’m just checking what Sammy bought.” Chuckling to himself, he pulled out another newspaper and simply shook his head at the fact that Sam always thought ahead. On the front page was a young female with the urgent “Missing!” printed beneath. It was the same girl mentioned on the news report that Cas suggested they check out.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Interesting” he said his eyebrows furrowed

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Dean nodded, placing the newspaper aside and let out a small chuckle as he continued to dig deeper in the bag. There was little else in there apart from food for their travels, liquids for them to consume as well as oil and water for Baby.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“When are we going to leave? ” he asked

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Hm. I guess,” he stopped, throwing an offhanded look to where the clock resided, “in the evening?” Shooting a look towards Sam for confirmation, he gained a distracted nod as Sam cleared the table so it was clear of their evidence.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

He nodded happily grinning
Apparently they had all gone missing near the same building

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Dean peered back at Cas, giving a vague smile and placed his hands back into the bag. Sam nodded, turning his attention back to the two of them with a soft frown, “So… If this is not supernatural, we leave? Yes?” He arched his brow, getting a conformational grunt from his brother.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“And if it is, we will take care of it” Cas beamed happily

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Dean grunted again, listening to both of them as he pulled out some more food and began to open the packaging. God, he was just very hungry but, then again, when was he not?
Sinking his teeth into it, he let out a small approving sound and continued to eat it.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Castiel went back to his children’s show

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Dean,” Sam spoke up, shaking his head at his brother’s amusing behaviour, “try to save some food for the journey.”
In response, he received a simple thumbs up before digging his teeth into his food again. It tasted like bliss. That just made Sam chuckle and turn his attention to Castiel. He gave a faint roll of his eyes at the show he was watching, but it was better than what he’d watched before.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

He watched furrowing his eyebrows curiously

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He cleared his throat, stepping away from the table and rubbed the back of his neck. How particularly uncomfortable. Shifting on the spot, he headed towards the door with a belated sigh and gently shook his head, “I’m just stepping outside,” he explained to his brother, “for some fresh air.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Ok” cas said happily looking fat the screan.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Dean peered after his brother as Sam took his leave. He frowned softly, throwing a look over at Cas. Stepping towards him, the hunter cleared his throat and rubbed a calloused hand against his cheek. “Hey, Cas,” he called out, wanting to get the angel’s attention. “Do you think something is bothering Sammy?”

Signature

Unused Account.