Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

Cirque Du Freak?

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2014-11-02

PM

I’m about to finish “The Saga of Larten Crepsley” book four, and i am going crazy about running out of things to read in the Cirque Du Freak universe! I was wondering if you were going to write another “the saga of” or anything else linked to (book) Darren Shan.
This is a series I absolutely adore and would hate for it to end. I haven’t found anything this good for a long time, (as long as an 11 year old thinks is long) and would die to have another book linked to the Cirque Du Freak to read. Don’t get me wrong though, I find your other writing just as awesome as this series, but i’ve just gotten so deep into the story I never want to leave! I understand completely if you think the series shouldn’t have another book in its universe, I know you’re starting to write books that are about nearly opposites to the Cirque Du Freak, but there is nothing i would love more than another “Saga of”. Again, I know you may have lost interest in this series, but it would mean alot to me if there was another one of these out. And hey, I’ve always got the Demonata to finish!

Signature

Arra Sails, Arra Sails!\nNectar to all males!\nHow I\‘d like to spear her like a spearer spears a whale!

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

I agree completely, I felt the exact same way when I finished these books. Have you checked out the ‘Extras’ part of this website? Darren has written a few short stories and such that tie in with the Cirque du Freak world.:)

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais