Naruto: A New Age *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara smiled softly, listen to his brother going on about random thing. This was what happened normally and Deidara just stayed silent as Naruto talked about stuff as they walked towards their school.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Adjusting his bag strap, he glanced back at Deidara over his shoulder and his cerulean eyes lit up almost comically while he continued to ramble, “Y’know, if you multiplied the bug population they could plan a mutiny to erase us ‘humans’ from the planet…” He did hand gestures while he spoke, turning his head back to face the front and inclined to toward the ground where he was walking, “Oh! What would happen if you didn’t use tar to build roads but instead…” Once again, the topic happened to change.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara chuckled softly. “You are so random.” He grinned, pulling his bag back onto his shoulder properly. “You never talk about normal things.” Deidara then seemed to stop and pulled Naruto into a alley, looking out to see Sasuke walking towards his school but an older Uchiha was behind him but he turned and was going walk towards the way Deidara and Naruto just came from

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruto gave out a small squeak when he was pulled, turning to frown at Deidara with a look on his face that indicated that he was asking him what that was about. He was confused to why he was pulled into the alley with him, “What are you doing?” He asked, trying to keep his voice quiet so he wouldn’t get throttled.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I saw Sasuke and then ITACHI.” Deidara mumbled softly. “That’s what I’m doing, Itachi is coming this way, now be quiet.” He then waited for Itachi past them so that they could carry on going towards the school. “I don’t think you are in any hurry to catch up with Sasuke are you?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruto shook his head, looking the way that Itachi went with a frown on his face, “Why were you hiding from him?” He asked simply, turning to look at Deidara with a look of confusion on his face. He adjusted his back strap again before placing his hands into his pockets.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Because he’s the person that is head of the Uchiha business.” Deidara mumbled softly. “and his eyes, they are beautiful, more beautiful than my art and it annoys me.” He then walked out the alley sighing heavily.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Folding his arms, Naruto pursed his lips and pointed a single finger at him accusingly, “You have a thing for the older Uchiha, don’t you?” He asked, his voice slipping into a accusing tone. If it was true then what was he going to do? Deidara would take Sasuke’s side next time an a argument aroused and he couldn’t let that happen.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara’s eyes widened. “No!” He yelled, seeming to be get flustered now and a light blush was on his cheeks. “Why would I like an Uchiha, they are all bad, you said that.” He crossed his arms, not even looking at his brother now.

“I have to agree with you there.” Kiba said, he had been openly gay but he had only told a few people about his crush on Naruto

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruto made a disbelieving look,marching his brow at the other blonde with a small, unconvinced nod of his head. He rolled his eyes, “Of course, and Baa-chan isn’t the mayor.” He commented sarcastically, continuing on his way to the school while he scoffed at his brother’s obvious infatuation.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara grumbled. “I don’t like him that way.” He looked at the ground as he followed his brother. “I could say the same about you and Sasuke with you fighting with him all the time, I think you could have a crush on him that you are denying.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“No way!” Naruto argued, huffing heavily while he approached the gate, “That Uchiha is a grade A teme, through and through.” He told his brother bluntly, not happy that Deidara would even bring that up because there was no way that was true. No way that it ever would be true.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She smiled at him happily

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Of course.” Deidara chuckled softly, before hugging his brother. “I’ll see you later, okay, I’ll pick you up after your shift if my interview is finished by then, okay.”

Kiba smiled softly. “He’ll be here in a bit.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“you think i have a.chance with him?”

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes