Naruto: A New Age *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“It pays good money.” Deidara grumbled and “he said my art was good, I thought you would be more supportive.” He didn’t understand why his brother would be like this.“is it because if that kid in your year?”

“Oh hey hinata, I was just waiting for Naruto, can I help you after that?” He asked

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“w-well,i-its about Na-Naruto-kun” she said softly

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He gave a sheepish nod, placing the glass back down with a small sigh, “He just picks on me and singles me out.” He whined, playing innocent, though he had reacted back with his hot temper. Folding his arms across his chest, he placed a frown upon his face and began to mutter to himself.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Well this one isn’t like him, he’s nicer.” Deidara smiled softly. “I still want to try and get this job and then I might actually be able to get a car.” He then sighed. “Any why don’t you ignore Sasuke like I’ve told you to do, it’s much easier.”

“Really?” Kiba blinked

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Because he’s a fish nugget!” Naruto scowled, stomping out of the room to go place his shoes on. He just wanted to drop the topic and leave for the blasted place. Anything! Just to get Deidara off his case, again! This had to be the last time that Deidara brought the topic up, otherwise Naruto was going to, seriously, give himself memory loss.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

she took a lavender envolpe out of her pocket “c-could ya give this to-too him?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Have you told dad, he can kick him out the school.” Deidara said following him as he had to walk to school with him, pulling on his shoes. “I don’t know why this one kid, causing so many problems, just because he’s had are ‘Hard’ life, or what ever people say, ” he sighed. “You need to be the better person Naruto.”

“Sure.” Kiba blinked, taking it.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“d-don’t tell him is from me” she begged

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruto slipped on his shoes, looking at the older blonde with a pointed frown and gave an exasperated sigh, “There is no way that Dad will listen.” Picking up his bag, he swung it over his shoulder and blew a raspberry with his tongue, “Besides, doesn’t Dad have enough trouble on his plate right now?” He sighed heavily, meaning the fact that their home was being threatened by a building company who wanted to demolish their street and build something ‘new’.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I suppose.” Deidara sighed, grabbing his bag and hung it of his sholder before putting his hair up. “I’ll try talking to Sasuje if you want?” He suggested but he wasn’t expecting a yes from him.

“Uh okay.” Kiba blinked. “have you still got that crush on him?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

she blushed hevily “yes” she said sofl

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He looked at him, giving a small shake of his head and a shrug of his shoulders, “No point, that teme won’t listen.” He told him, turning toward the door and picked up his spare key. Pushing the door open, he stepped outside into the air and sighed heavily, walking a little down the path before turning back to look at his older brother.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara sighed heavily, picking his keys up before going out the door and locking the door. “Fine, but you need to ignore him then, deal?” He said, walking down the path so he was at his brother’s side. “Anyway, let’s talk about something else, Sasuke talk is boring.”

“Really?” Kiba blinked

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

she nodded febily ” He’s just too, cute”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruto spun on his heel, instantly pointing at the sky with a forced smile on his face as he waved it and began to state how blue the sky was on that day - which was, honestly, his best attempt at changing the subject. He began to walk once more, talking away like he was able to. The topic changing from the sky, to how horrible school was, to yoghurt.

Signature

Unused Account.