Naruto: A New Age *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Slowly, he gave a soft shrug, “I might’ve.” He bit down on his lip, and shifted his weight about in his seat. He wasn’t going to deny that he had; Mikoto was right! Karin probably didn’t mean what she said, after all everyone tended to lash out when they were angry.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Exactly, Sasuke and Itachi do it all the time to me and especially their father, its normal for human being.” Mikoto smiled softly.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

A soft smile was soon back on his face, instead of the worry and other emotions that had been swarming him. He reached over, placing his hand on Mikoto’s arm, “Thank you.”
Quietly, he took to lifting Kurama from his seat, placing the young fox on his lap, who blinked at him with curiosity. But that was soon put to ease after he began to pet him, giving him gentle hugs, and stroking his fur until the fox resettled.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Mikoto smiled. “I’m here anytime you need to speak to someone.” She mumbled softly

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I appreciate that,” confirmed Naruto, his hand still buried into Kurama’s fur. The young fox cub seemed to be enjoying it, emitting soft keens, and leaning into his touch. It seemed to transfix a larger smile on Naruto’s face, regardless. “Thank you, Mikoto-san.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“No problem.” Mikoto smiled softly.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

With that, Naruto fell silent once more, his eyes focused blatantly upon his pet. The movie continued to play on the screen, though it seemed to be lost from Naruto’s attention. He was still listening, but the fact that he was fussing over Kurama seemed to be taking his visionary attention.

Signature

Unused Account.