Naruto: A New Age *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(are they going to normal school, or the acadamy?)

Hinata fallwed Neji head down.

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(It’ll be an academy, but not a ninja academy,.. Since this is a modern AU. :3 They’ll learn normal subjects, and such.)

Quickly, he moved to his ‘undergarments’ drawer and began to paw through it, pulling out the items that he needed. After, he pulled on the boxers and the vest before throwing the towel aside so it landed in a heap beside the wall. Naruto ignored it, moving to the wardrobe and grabbing the uniform that hung in there, grumbling to himself about the poshness of it all.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(that’s what I thought.)

He and Hinata went to their homeroom, Hinata took out a book and begain to read. which made Hinata sighedhevily “Now how do you expect anyone to noticeyou when you either not talk to them or, are reading, seriously do you want a ‘Rich White girl’ persona?”
“I-I have to read nii-san, i fills the silence with someone elses thoiughts”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara glanced at the clock, wondering if his brother would get down their on time. He carried on cooking them pancakes for him and his brother, he was already ready, all he had to do was put his hair up

He walked in his room, putting on his music, but it wasn’t very loud because he didn’t want another day where his dad shouted at him. His room was quite dark, it consisted of dark blue walls as his mum wouldn’t let him have black, this was the closest he could get but he did have black curtains that were shut. He had a large double bed which the covers were dark red because his mother had changed them to that, he didn’t get a choice but they were all thrown back, the only light in the room was from the single light that hung from the ceiling but even that was very bright.

Sasuke walked over to his wardrobe getting out the rest of his uniform out, pulling that on. Checking his watch he sighed heavily. He had to get going

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Letting out a huff of air, Naruto struggled into the atrocity that the academy had the nerve to call a ‘uniform’ and grumbled to himself about the lack of free will. He left his shirt untucked, his blazer undone and just hung his tie around his neck and didn’t bother with taking the time to do it up. The headmaster just took to ignoring it now, as the blonde was stubborn.
“Stupid uniform and school policy.” He huffed, sitting down on the bed to pull on his socks and pouted at the fact that he would have to spend another day of his life within that place. He was just viewed as an annoying pest, anyway.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Hinata looked at him blushing hevily

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Sasuke done up his tie properly, with the top button done up, his shirt was tucked in but his blazer was left undone. He then felt the piercings on his left ear, making sure they were all there before picking up his glasses he had to wear but he just shoved them in his pocket. Picking his bag up from the corner of his room he left, going down the stairs where his mother waited with his lunch.
“Have a nice day.” Mikoto smiled gently, placing it in his bag. Sasuke just waved bye to her before heading out the large doors, into the streets.

“Naruto, you have one minute!” Deidara yelled, dishing the pancakes onto plates before pouring golden syrup on them. He then placed them on the table before waiting for his brother

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruto cursed, hurrying out if his room and grabbing his bag in the process. Hurtling to the stairs, he quickly began to run down them and dropped his bag near the front door once he’d reached the bottom. Taking his time, he walked into the kitchen with a grin on his face, “I made it on time, right?” He asked, gleefully, moving to the table to eat his breakfast.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Hinata hoped Kiba would show soon, she needed his help.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara chuckled softly. “Just.” He grinned, eating his breakfast. “Oh, if you see dad can you tell him I’m not going to be home straight away, I’ve got a job interview.” He hoped his little brother would do this as he really needed the money.

Sasuke started heading towards the academy with his hand in his pockets. He stared at the ground, hoping no one spotted him. He found most people annoying anyway. Slowly he got to a crossing having to stop and wait for the annoying green man to show up, luckily there wasn’t a large crowd today do it wasn’t to bad.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“Ill be back” she said “I’m going t see if i can find Kiba” shesaid

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Naruto paused mid-mouthful, looking up at Deidara with a look of confusion on his face, “A job interview, where?” He asked, knowing that their father must have left for work already. It didn’t help that he had a niggling curiosity about where his brother, may, start working prior to this interview, “I will attempt to. I have a shift at the café tonight. But, I should see him before I leave again.” He stated and resumed eating happily, seeming to practically inhale the food on his plate.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“thanks and my interview is at the Uchiha cooperation, the head of it suggested it to me.” Deidara mumbled softly, a light blush dusted over his cheeks as he looked down at his plate still eating. “They were looking for an artist and apparent,y he had seen my work that was online.”

Kiba had only just got out of his mother’s car, as he lived quite far away he had to get a lift in but he didn’t mind. He walked to the doors but waited just outside for Naruto.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

she looked outside then smiled “K-Ki-Kiba-kin” she ran to him ” I need your help with something”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He choked, looking at him with a face of distraught, “Why the Uchiha place?” He whined, scrunching up his nose while he reached for the glass of juice that sat on the table. He grabbed it, bringing it closer to him and took a sip, “They’re bad eggs.” He grumbled and got to his feet.

Signature

Unused Account.