Naruto: A New Age *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

This will be an AU (Alternate Universe) of the actual Naruto Universe. What this AU will be is Modern. So, choose a character and you can make up their back stories. Okay, so it will be for the people on the other Naruto RPG and we will construct a new story. We do not need a character sheet. c: I’mma send invites now.

I’m taking Naruto, Minato, Gaara, Pein, Shikamaru and Tsunade (who I have in the normal RP).

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

I’m taking Kiba, Tsume, and Hana. Also Sasuke, Fugaku, Itachi, Mikoto, Obito and Madara, Deidara Orchimaru and Sai If that is alright?

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

I call Ko Hinata, Neji, Haniba and Hiadhi.)

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Hm… Well, I gave Annie Deidara in school but she forgot to put him in her list. :/ I was waiting for her to change it.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(okay XD)...................

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Try to stay IC (in character) even though it is AU. XD)

The birds began to tweet and sing, signalling a new day in the city of Konoha and the soft stream of the suns rays seeped through the curtains, hitting the face of the slumbering blonde that lay sprawled on his bed. He groaned heavily, placing his hands over his eyes to block out the sun. His bed was so comfy, no way did he want to go to school.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(will do!)

Hinsta slowly dressed closing her eyes tightly, not fond that Neji would walk her to school today. It confused her that her dad was so neglectfull and protetive

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara opened Naruto’s door, walking in. He walked over to the bed, pulling the covers. “Come on little brother, time to get up.”

Sasuke sat down stairs with his family who were all sat around the table, silently eating their breakfast. Fugaku held a newspaper, reading it while, drinking his morning coffee not even glancing at anyone at the table, his news was more important, he wanted to make sure his older son was doing a good job with his company that took him many years to build

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Flying out of bed with the covers, Naruto let out a panicked squeak when he crashed to the ground and let out a long groan. His legs had been tangled in the covers, which left him to glower up at his older brother with a small pout, “Do I have to?” He whined, childishly.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Yes, you do.” Deidara said softly. “I’m going to make you breakfast, so you get ready for school.” He chucked softly, throwing the covers down on the ground. “You need the grades and I don’t want to be late for sixth form.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He sat up slowly, stretching his arms upon his head with a small yawn before clambering to his feet with some difficultly due to his body being groggy. A bird flew past his window, leaving him to glance over to where the flash of blue passed his eye.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I want you down stairs in ten minutes.” Deidara said sternly before walking out the room, shutting the door behind him.

Sasuke then got up, going over to the sink with his bowl and placed it there. He then headed upstairs, to get ready, glad that he was away from the silence. Sasuke just wished that one of them would start up a conversation but none of his family did

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Great.” He grumbled, getting to his feet and hurrying off to shower so he would be clean for a new day at that dreaded place. Grabbing a towel, Naruto let out a small grumble and wandered off into the shower room, shutting the door behind him. He proceed to ready for his shower and to prep the item that stood between him and getting downstairs in the time slot to prevent Deidara from thrashing him.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Deidara walked down stairs and into the kitchen. He got the frying pan out and mixed up some pancake mix before he started to cook them.

Sasuke had diverted to the bathroom, luckily he had a shower before breakfast, he just need to brush his teeth and wash his face. Once he had done both of that he style his hair to how it normally was before leaving the bathroom, not wanting to take Itachi’s slot

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Hinata walked to school behind Neji, who kept reminding her to ‘hurry it up’

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

After a couple of minutes and a thorough wash, Naruto stepped out, unable to stop his body shivering against the cold after the warmth of the shower. Taking the towel off of the radiator, he swiftly dried his hair and started on drying his tanned frame. This was a routine on the days that were labelled as his ‘need to attend to personal hygiene’ which was set up by none other than his brother.
Wrapping the towel around his waist once he was satisfied, Naruto left the bathroom and headed back toward his room. He only had a handful of minutes left before he was suspected to be downstairs.

Signature

Unused Account.