Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Darren Shan Messageboard

You are here: Home :: Forum Home :: Chit Chat :: General Chit Chat :: Thread

Favourite Band

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2014-11-10

PM

Well. What are your favourite, (how you spell it in English, not American English), bands? Mine would have to be: 30 seconds to mars, My chemical romance, Crown the empire, Pierce The veil, Nickleback, Paramore and Evanescence. A long list, I know…

Signature

‘I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee…’

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

I love a lot of bands but my favourite would probably be Green Day or BVB. I also like Evanescence, Bring me the Horizon, Breaking Benjamin and a few others. :D

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Welcome to the site! You seem new :3 And my favourite’s would be Nothing More, Nirvana, WHOEVER MADE THE SIMS 4 SOUNDTRACK, Linkin Park, Arctic Monkeys, Evanescence, MCR, :3 And some others I forgot to mention XD

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Snow - 10 November 2014 10:24 PM

Welcome to the site! You seem new :3 And my favourite’s would be Nothing More, Nirvana, WHOEVER MADE THE SIMS 4 SOUNDTRACK, Linkin Park, Arctic Monkeys, Evanescence, MCR, :3 And some others I forgot to mention XD

Oh my god, you like the Sims soundtrack??? I love it! It’s kinda weird but strangely likeable.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 2235

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Welcome, new one. Please feel free to read the rules and enjoy your stay.

As for faveourites…. Far too many…

Signature

~*~Member 01’ - Mod 10’~*~
          Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

~*~13/11/2010//27/03/2014~*~

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Eaaasy kid. First you present yourself, then we make the questions, and when you hit the 100 posts mark you can ask a few questions.
*Sigh* where is the world going to end up at?

My favs would be though, in no particular order: Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Dream Theatre, Epica, Nightwish and (peace to their souls) After Forever. There’s other ones I like but its the ones one the playlist I’m listening to right now.

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank

Joined 2014-11-10

PM

My bad Dante. I should hve read the rules.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 15119

Joined 2011-12-08

PM

Dante, no scaring the new kids! See, this is why we can’t have nice things. :p

Isildur, don’t sweat it :) Dante’s just playing with you. I love your avatar by the way!

Some of my favorite bands are Fall Out Boy , The Cab, Paramore, One Repulic, Imagine Dragons, and lots more

Signature

Doors are for people with no imagination.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 612

Joined 2010-05-06

PM

Mine are: Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold, Green Day, Five Finger Death Punch, Motley Crue, Lacuna Coil, and a few other.

@ Isildur: Welcome to the boards. Hope you’re enjoying yourself.

Signature

There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only thing we say to Death: Not today.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Dante, play nice with the other kids.

Newbies are something to cherish, we love each and every one of them (until you step on my toes, then watch out! :P)

Seriously though, I actually gave this question some thought… my music tastes are all over the place. I don’t really have a favourite band, but more of a favourite style of music.. Piano covers of popular songs I like tend to dominate my playlist… Hard to describe, but I do have a link I can post to give an idea of what I mean… https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuBqQWtXcFwwIGnR0bMijrtj8ady_5ApT

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Isildur - 11 November 2014 08:17 PM

Don’t worry, I was just messing with ya, there’s no rule that states what I’ve said.
Take what I say with a grain of salt, I’m usually the guy who spices the threads up. As long as Graf’s around, you’re safe.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-04-30

PM

Dante Sparda - 12 November 2014 07:46 PM

Don’t worry, I was just messing with ya, there’s no rule that states what I’ve said.
Take what I say with a grain of salt, I’m usually the guy who spices the threads up. As long as Graf’s around, you’re safe.

On topic, you.

Signature

Every post you make,
          Every rule you break,
          I’ll be watching you.

Rank

Joined 2014-11-10

PM

I can fathom the reasons behind you ‘spicing the threads up.’ This place is like a ghost town. I expected it to be much more boisterous; teeming with shansters. Seems like I predicted incorrectly.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

It used to be boisterous. It just seems like people are growing older and leaving for work or school. Yet, still some older members return and new people join. And a lot of action takes place in the “Stories, Poems and RPGs” section.

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

People just don’t read anymore though, you know? :/ Well anyway, welcome to the boards. Who knows? You could be the first of the many to bring this place back to life.

My favorite bands have to be Collective Soul, George Ezra, Maroon 5, Metallica, Depeche Mode, U2, Greenday, Kings of Leon, The Killers and David Bowie… Waay more but that’s my top 10 :P

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Isildur - 13 November 2014 12:18 PM

I can fathom the reasons behind you ‘spicing the threads up.’ This place is like a ghost town. I expected it to be much more boisterous; teeming with shansters. Seems like I predicted incorrectly.

Not really. Its just that you’ll come to learn I have a habit of making things awkward :3

Yes yes Graf I’m going back on topic. Geez.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper