The Angels of New Rochelle(RPG)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Lena made her way into the buildings and, after a bit of trouble with some boys fighting, found her locker. She opened it and dumped her second-hand text books into it before turning around and watching the crowd.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

“Hi Lena” Jet said, when he spotted the girl by her locker. Everett walked over to the end of the corridor, where they all would normally sit. He smiled when he spotted Maxwell and sat next to him.
“How’s your mom?” he asked. Maxwell’s mom had an untreatable cancer and Everett was the only person who ever boldly brought up the subject.
“She’s… quiet… but at least she is nice to me now” MAxwell was gay… and his mother at first found it hard to accept that. She would take her anger out on him and… since MAxwell’s father had left them and he had no siblings, he had nowhere to go. But now his mom started to accept him more and more and Maxwell was happy because of that. And when someone else was happy, Everett was happy too.

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

“Hey,” Lena smiled at the boy before glancing down nervously. “Um, how were your holidays?”

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais