The Angels of New Rochelle(RPG)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Adie looked around the room, bored out of her mind. She was blank. So totally completely blank, it was scary. An essay. An essay. 400 words. On. A. Flower. She groaned and fell forward against the desk, making everything rattle. How was this so hard? Adrienne stared ahead over her forearms, looking out the window. Her phone beeped and and she was immediately glued to it, eyes barely a hand’s breadth from the screen.
‘Hey’
She grinned adn typed up the message, her morning becoming a whole lot more fun. ‘Hey hey how u?’
‘Gr8 thx u?’
‘Bored can’t remeber skwl.’ Yeah today could actually be great.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(Damn it, I forgot what I wrote)

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(it doesn’t matter, just write something else :3)

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

She looked back only once while she ran for her bike, which was - typically - parked on the very edge of the property. Marius (I think that’s her butler’s name… Eh, it is now xD) didn’t approve of the black Sazuki GSX1300R. Not like she cared. Finally, Adie strapped on the helmet and took off at neck-breaking speed into the city. This, she knew, could be where her life changed. She looked forward to it.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Lena rolled out of bed and groaned. School. The very idea of it made her sick but today was the first day of the term. Sunshine leaked in through the dirty curtains covering Lena’s small bedroom but it did nothing to lighten her mood. She hurriedly got changed into her school clothes and ran a brush through her dark hair.Bread, the one thing her family were never running out of, was what made up Lena’s quick breakfast before she said a quick goodbye to her large family, and without another word, escaped into the fresh air outside.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(Oh Arra S. I hope you don’t mind if I control the mom character in your family. I have a story planned for your character but it involves the mom :3)
Everett ate his breakfast quickly and hurried out of his house. It was a little early but he didn’t want to stay at home any longer. It annoyed him that his parents wouldn’t bother to wake up and wish him luck but he was used to this type of thing. He walked slowly to school, anxiety building up fiercely in his stomach.

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Adie kept her eyes glued to the road ahead, glad for the helmet when a bug splattered against the visor. Ick. And then she saw the city. Huge columns of concrete rising to kiss the sky, cars clogging up the streets around them and the distinctly acrid smell of pollution. Adie wrinckled her nose but kept on course, only slowing to 100 when she hit the outskirts. She zipped in between cars and traffic, only barely avoiding smacking off side mirrors as she went by. She had a specific destination in mind, but it was on the other side of the city.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

When he got there, he was overwhelmed with noise. The three story brick building rose high up into the sky and it’s hundreds of students prodded along gleefully, eyeing Everett curiously. He was about 13 when he left school and he had changed plenty during those 3 years so it was normal he wasn’t recognized. He took a deep breath and walked into the head office to explain his return to the principal.

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(That’s fine c:)
When Lena arrived at school she kept her head down and her hair shading her face. The brick buildings cast long shadows on the ground which Lena gratefully went into, away from the bright sunshine and the chattering students.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(I super apologize for not posting but I was waiting for Erin to post and then i was very busy… also guys are you still interested in the RPG? :#)

(Just gonna change some of my characters backstory and stuff… oh and it would be nice if like all our characters were a group of friends or somet thing. How about it?)

Everett walked into the school. He didn’t want people to talk to him. His summer holidays were awful. He stayed at home all, sulking for reasons he still found hard to accept. He missed his friends of course, and he felt a lot more confident to talk to them. He searched for his locker eagerly and put his stuff in

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(Guys??????)

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(Sorry! Omg, I’ve been so busy lately :o But yeah, still interested, and being a group of friends is a great idea)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(Oh haha no worries. I’m just glad you still are interested. I have story planned for the next 3 seasons at this point haha)

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(So should our characters like meet up or something?)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(Oh okay.. yeah they could all like try to get together since its the first day and it hasn’t started yet)

Jet sat at the end of the locker row with his friend Maxwell, they were waiting for the rest of the group to show up. Jet spotted Everett from the corner of his eye, he stood up and started to go after him. Everett sped up slightly on started to go through his locker as if he never noticed Jet. JEt tapped him on the shoulder. Everett whizzed back and punched Jet in the face. Jet laughed but Everett didn’t seem impressed. He cocked an eyebrow.
“Where were you all summer?” Jet asked.

Signature

“We are Groot”