The Angels of New Rochelle(RPG)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 5455

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Set in the fictional American city of New Rochelle, modern days. A sunny paradise with golden beaches and azure oceans. Tall skyscrapers and fancy cars inhabit the ever-bustling financial districts while smoke and poverty flood the industrial parts. We will all play different families from different parts of the cities, I will not reveal the plot - it will reveal itself. Everyone will have their own stories to tell, all smartly connected in some way.

The RPG will be structure sort of like a TV Show and it has a plot… but you are free to create your own plotlines as long as they don’t overlap over the main idea.

The Character Sheet: Just make a character sheet for one main character you would be using, the others you would use don’t need a character sheet unless you want to make one.

(The main character could be a teenager living with his family - which can be as creative as you wish - prefferably though you might as well be a thug. Though you should note that I would make you connected to the others in some way.)

My rules apply.
*Fill in all spaces)

Name:(Nothing extreme)
Appearance:(Can be a pic :3 Prefferably not anime/manga but I’ll still accept)
Bio:(Make it good)

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

“We have to keep moist… we absolutely have to”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Well I did promise so ;) I’ll post up when I’ve finished studying.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Well yay somebody wants to join xD Thank you Erin :#

Signature

“Before you begin I must warn you… nothing here… is vegetarian” Hannibal Lecter - Hannibal

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Can I join? c:

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Course I do. See? Arra wants to join too. So there :P

Name: Adrienne (Adie) Lanelly
Appearance: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-9L80dLW-qc4/VGCRKpeEo8I/AAAAAAAABRk/6FdsHsPG9ig/w426-h591/RavenHaired2.jpg
Bio: Adie was born just outside New Rochelle in something close to a castle. Though she was a naturally observant girl, it was easy to miss most of what happened on the grounds. Her parents were away for work most of the time; Papa was sent on trips to New Zealand for most of the year, and Ma spent most of her time with Aunt Pheebs. So Adie was left alone with only Walt - the butler - for company. She was a loner, and never went to school, though she was hired a tutor to teach her enough not to be taken by social services. She can be a bit mean, but only because she really doesn’t know how to talk to people her own age; she never goes out and wouldn’t want to even if she were allowed. Adie, even though she has only a small education, is painfully witty and ‘endearingly sarcastic’ (hey, her words, not mine). But it was only after she turned 10 that she really realised what she could do with this huge house and mind-blowing amount of money. What could she do? Anything. And so she did.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

(Yes of course you can :3 Glad to have some new friends join my RPG )

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(Haha thanks XD I’ll post up as soon as I can)

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Name: Everett Coronado
Appearance: Oh god… I dunno Tyler Posey with like blond hair and lighter skin or something. I really cannot find a picture so I’ll describe. 5.9’’ tall. Well kept medium length dark blonde hair. Dark brown eyes. Somewhat attractive face but still a slightly quirky look. light facial hair on his chin and under his lip. Generally wears designer clothes, hoodies and jeans.
Bio: Everett was born to his single mother - Heather Lopez. Her previous husband had died before she gave birth to Everett. Shortly after Everett turned 3, his mother married again - this time to a very rich man called Quinton Coronado. He gained most of his wealth after his parents passed away and, being an only child, he inherited a lot of their money. He still had a job - he worked as a journalist. Over the years with Quinton, Everett grew attached to him and happily accepted him as his father - he was the only father he knew. Heather slowly became a Chef in a local restaurant which sadly forced her to work a lot of hours and she didn’t get a lot of time to spend with family.
    As Everett started to grow up, he started to grow very antisocial and depressed which caused his parents to fund homeschooling for him. He missed leaving behind some of his friends, but the unknown source of his depression overpowered him. Everett likes to make friends and doesn’t enjoy bragging about his wealth even though he certainly likes spending money. He has a short fuse and tries his hardest to not get angry.

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Name: Lena Scott
Appearance: Lena is tall and slim with a dark halo of curly hair. She has darkly tanned skin and deep brown eyes.She usually wears just a plain blue t-shirt and jeans or, on special occasions, a dress. Lena wears her dark hair tied back in a ponytail and is overall, very pretty.
Bio:Lena was born into a family of seven in the poorer part of the city. At first she was the new addition, the family favourite, however as she grew older and the years went by her family stopped treating her as something special and she became just another daughter. Lena became less self-confident and didn’t get much attention at all from her stay-at-home- mother or her baker father. Her older siblings just ignored her the best they could. Lena only really had one friend at school, Jacob. They were best friends and would do anything for each other, until one day Jacob was killed. Since then Lena has been withdrawn and quiet, especially to new people. She is also self-conscious of her looks and wishes she could have blond hair and white skin like other girls.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Perfect ! Both of you have perfect characters that fit in with the story :3 are you guys ready to start?

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(By all means, Groot :J)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Name: Jett Henderson
Appearance: http://wpc.4d27.edgecastcdn.net/004D27/2013/Whiteboard/DarrenCrissImogeneParisPremiereEmporioArmani/Darren+Criss+Imogene+Paris+Premiere+Emporio+Armani+3.jpg
Bio: Jett was one of Everett’s closest and best friends before he started being home schooled. After his friend left, Jett became on of the most popular kids in the school. He recently broke up with his girlfriend, Emma Montgomery. He lives with his parents and younger sister Allison. He has a kind and caring personality and strongly cares for his youngers sister.

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Okay we can start now xD

Signature

“We are Groot”

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(Yay, okay XD)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Awesome :J)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2010-07-20

PM

Episode 1: Reappearance
It was another sunny day in New Rochelle. The Summer Holidays have drawn to a close and it about 6:30AM on the first day of school.

Everett stared at the ceiling. It was the first time he was coming back to public school in about 3 years. He felt anxiety and panic in his stomach and he took a deep breath. He wasn’t sure if he still had social skills to talk to people his age.

(I guess eh just describe your morning and introduce characters xD Also I have bad news but I won’t be here from early tommorow to late sunday but I’ll try to post then :3)

Signature

“We are Groot”