Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Name Sammy Smith
Age 16
fear: getting burened by fire
Gender female
Apperence: ng brown hair and dark blue eyes, pale skin and weak build.
Bio a overly pampered princess by her mother and father she had a nealy perfect life, though se is kind, she never had to work for herself.
Extra’s: nothing realy

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Name: Ashton “Ash” Cale
Fear: Falling from a height
Appearance: Ash has short, messy midnight blue hair that tends to spike up a little that frames his olive skin tone and the fact that he has grey, wolf-like eyes. He has a medium build.
Bio: Nothing is genuinely recorded about him, other than he’s an orphan.
Extras: N/A

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Name: Harriet Kline  
Fear: Of being under water
Appearance: She has long brown wavey hair that falls over her shoulders. She has vivid green eyes and quite a pale complexion. She has a medium build for a girl of her age.
Bio: She was loved by her mother and father but they weren’t overly rich so she wasn’t pampered and she had learned to fight for herself. She was an only sibling.
Extras: Nothing really

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Shall we start?:) ^^

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Sure, let’s do this!)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

(Okay, let’s do it)

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Sammy looked at tge sun sighing hevily “where am i” sge looked at tge sleeping forms of Harriet ans Ashton

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Ashton groaned weakly, scrunching up his nose in his slumber. His body felt heavy, his mind weighing down which caused his eyes to argue against cooperating. Though, he was inwardly shouting at himself to awaken.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Harriet opened her eyes groaning but then covered them with her arm because of the sun. She didn’t even try to sit up yet.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She squinted her body felt warm and fuzzy liie hwr bed at hime.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Fingers twitching, he felt ground beneath them, though he was sure he had been inside beforehand and frowned heavily in his sleep. Forcing his eyes to open, Ashton gritted his teeth at the harsh sunlight that suddenly flooded his vision and squeezed them shut once more.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Harriet the moved her arm, squinting, trying to get her eyes to adjust, she pushed her self up so she was now sitting up and rubbed her eyes before looking around her.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He hissed through his teeth as he moved, forcing his body to cooperate. First, he moved his arms, bringing them to either side of his stomach, which caused the aching muscles to protest against being used. It had felt like he’d fallen and he’d used his body as a landing pad, that was the pain he was in. Every muscle ached at being used, even his eyes were sensitive. He eased them open, looking at the stretch of grass in front of him.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“do you lot know where we are” she trembled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Ashton looked up, moving with care to ward off any pains. He gave a small shake of his head, gritting his teeth while trying to locate where his voice had vanished too. Though, he knew it was because he was still dazed and in pain.

Signature

Unused Account.