Wonderland *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Gen waved a hand in greeting and smiled at the new members of the tea party. “I’m Gen,” she said polietly in introductuction.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline glared at chez playfully crossing her arms. “Not for tea you aren’t.” A smirk settled on her lips as she stood up again on the table and walked back to her seat. “Suki, tell Chez off for being late.” She told the Dormouse even though she knew she wouldn’t be able to do it.
“Hatter.” She hissed quietly but just got an grin from Madeline and she glared at him. “Fine.” She stood up going to Chez. “Y-y-y-y….” She just kept stuttering not even able to get one word out, she was slowly going bright red as she tried to tell him off even though she sounded really sweet, after a while she was completely red in the face and she fainted.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He looked at Gen, shooting her a grin, “I’m Chesney, though you can call me Chez.” He told her warmly, before his attention was brought to the dormouse. He frowned in confusion while she started to stutter. Once she’d fainted, he sent a pointed look at Madeline, shaking his head and tutting at her in a mocking, disapproving tone.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“I am marry but you can call me Alice” She smiled contently pouring herself tea and drinking it

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline sighed heavily going around to the Suki, grabbing one of the spare tea pots, taking the lid off and pouring the content on her, luckily enough the tea was cold. “Every time she tries to speak to him she does this.” She then looked up at Chez. “Sorry about her, she gets a bit shy.”
Suki shot up when she felt the cold liquid hit her, looking around her

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chesney walked over to the table, pulling out a chair and taking a seat. Placing his hand onto the table, helping himself to some tea with a small nod of his head to what the Hatter was saying to him. It was true that Suki had tended to do that a lot since they had met, and it was true that she was shy. He’d never really thought about her antics.
“Don’t worry about it,” He told her, taking a sip from his cup with an amused smirk. He glanced around, aware that the fog was finally thinning and gave a silent cheer.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Suki go inside and get dry, you can be excused This once.” Madeline smiled, helping Suki up. She then went back over to her seat sitting in it. “So Chez, I’m guessing you got lost as you just stumbled upon here.” She smirked. “Normally you would just end up in my house.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“the fog. It swalliws me and conceals my fathers, do you know how it came about.” She asked shudenly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Gen giggled at the events playing out. She purlt a hand up to her mouth to hide her smile. She found it hilariously funny that somebody could faint at a teaparty.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chesney’s lips twitched and he lifted his head to look at her with a small smile. “Though, not on purpose,” He pointed out to her truthfully, glancing over at Marry and falling silent at her outburst. He’d already told her he didn’t have an answer for that question, so knew that she was proposing the question to the other two that were at the table currently. Curling his tail around the back of the seat, Chesney was left to drink from his cup while awaiting them to finish their discussion. He seemed used to being in Madeline and Marry’s company, Suki too.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Laugh out loud, we’re all mad here.” Madeline grinned before looking at Merry. She didn’t have an answer to her question because her herself didn’t know. “Maybe something to do with the corruption.” She gave an answer but she wasn’t sure why the fog did everything to Merry before glancing at a smirk on her face. “Well I don’t believe you, one time you ended up in my bedroom.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Gen, still smiling, shrugged at the question. She had no idea why the fog was there, but she hated it. She just wished it would go away.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She looked at chez. Sipping her tea “tell me one of your riddels. Please “

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chesney looked at her, arching his brow in questioning, “You want a riddle?” He asked, sounding fairly surprised. He never usually was asked to say a riddle and he never usually recited them to other people. Clearing his throat, he gave a soft shrug of his shoulders, “What is greater than God, more evil than the Devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you’ll die?” He asked her, a small smirk upon his features. Though, it wasn’t a difficult riddle.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She thought biting her lip then grinned wildly “nothing,.right?”

Signature