The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Gen nodded in agreement. “It’s nice here though. Better than back home,” she said. Home was a distant memory to Gen now, and she didn’t paticularly want to remember. At least here, everyone was crazy so she fitted in well.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“It would be if their wasn’t all this fog.” Madeline chuckled softly, even though she knew he way around this part of wonderland with her eyes shut. “But it normally is beautiful, it’s just how corrupt this world is becoming.”

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Gen shook her head to clear it, a strange habit of hers. “I hate fog,” she replied simply.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(I have given Annie the dormouse as a side character along side her own character because she asked.)

Sighing, he nodded, only to trip over a tree root seconds later and fall forward. Luckily, he began to levitate, which stopped him just in time and returned to a standing position. He gritted his teeth, pressing on through the fog, “Shelter is what we need,” He muttered, mainly to himself, but it wasn’t quiet for Marry not to hear it.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I don’t mind it.” Madeline grinned.
Then a short girl with short white hair and big blue eyes, looked at them both. “You don’t care about many things only tea, hatter.” She laughed, taking a sip from her cup

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(okidoki XD)

She loked around shivering clutching her arms in attemp to heat herself uo

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Soon, they were stumbling into the Hatter’s domain. That Chesney could tell by the smell of tea and the stench of food that wafted to them through the fog. It made him frown softly, turning back to look at Marry with a forced smile, “We’re near shelter.” He explained briefly, taking even more tentative steps into the domain that was the definition of ‘crazy’.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“the hatter” she blinked tilting her head

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline grinned knowing that people are in her domain. “We have more guests.” She chuckled, she jumped up onto the overly long table and walked down it, not caring if she hit anything off, which she did. She then kicked the chair from where it was at the end of the table and sat at the end ready to greet the new guests. “I wonder who’s late for tea?” She made sure her hat was perched her head properly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Gen looked toward the figures emerging from the fog, a slight frown creasing her face. She watched the Hatter walk down the table to greet the guests and she wondered who they were.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Ah, Hatter. We don’t mean to impose,” He called out to her, knowing that she had probably done her ‘walking-down-the-table’ stunt and had taken up a seat to wait for them to reveal themselves to her. He glanced back at Marry, making sure she wasn’t upset with staying there - at least, until the fog cleared up. It was better than having to wander around with nothing to do for the long term.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I’m only annoyed that your late, our tea party started ten minutes ago and you know how i like people to be on time, Chez.” Madeline grinned, she never minded Chez come around until he started to annoy her. “I don’t mind either you or her coming here.” She the took a sip from the flask that was in her pocket as she left her cup down at the other side of the table

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chesney let a satisfactory smirk settle onto his face as he looked at her with glittering turquoise eyes, stepping into complete view. His lips were pulled right back into a Cheshire smirk, and his eyes sparkled brightly. “You have to be fashionably late, Mad. You know that.” He told her swiftly, glancing at the hare and the dormouse with a small nod of his head, “Ladies.” He greeted them kindly.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She smiled softly flicking her hair in a joking manner ” well of corse, I mean it took simply hours to fix our hair ” she smiled sitting on a seat happily/

Signature