Wonderland *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Gen simply nodded and poured herself a steaming cup of tea. At the strong scent of of it, memories of her mother flooded her mind. Gen’s mother had always enjoyed tea and had brought Gen up to drink it as well. She took a hesitant sip and closed her eyes smiling. “It’s delicious,” she stated to the person who called themselves Hatter.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Why thank you, I made it my self.” She grinned. “Just don’t be late for tea again.” She tilted her hat towards Gen, grinning before taking another sip from her tea. She didn’t really touch anything but the tea that was on the table, even though the table had cakes and small snack spread across, Madeline never really touched any of it

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Ears twitching, Chesney seemed to heighten his hearing, listening out for these fabled fathers that Marry was rambling about, his eyes flickering to areas of the fog where shadows moved, curled into the corners and slipping paranoia into his mind, “They won’t…” His voice was laced with confusion, it could be heard in each word. Tail moving to curl round his leg, Chesney quickly found himself becoming more wary of his surroundings and his muscles tensed in alignment with his untrusting thoughts that revolved around this thick fog. If Wonderland collapsed, everyone could return though it was untested, but for Chez… there was no where to return to. The Cheshire would cease to exist in this world and the real world.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“d-do you promised” he hicuped looking at him, her blue eyes seemingly peering into his soul ” I can’t go backthere not for anythng”

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“d-do you promised” he hicuped looking at him, her blue eyes seemingly peering into his soul ” I can’t go backthere not for anythng”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

“I won’t,” Gen promised, used to the strange happenings of Wonderland and it’s people by now. She surveyed the table with her eyes, seeking out something to eat. When she saw a plate of little sandwiches she reached out to pick one up. “So how long have you been here in Wonderland?” she asked politely.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Making a symbol that resembled a cross over his heart, Chesney managed to share with her a faint smile before stepping back from the hug. He stretched, still keeping his hearing fixed on what was around him. There was more to Wonderland than what was being shown lately, he felt like he would suffocate if it didn’t get fixed soon - all the pain, corruption, fear and other negative emotions that he fought to keep hidden were trying to pry him apart. Chesney couldn’t appear weak. He couldn’t appear trusting.
“I’ll do my best to keep you safe. That’s a promise.” He told Alice gently, turning on his heel and peering through the thick fog. He was trying to find a way that would lead them somewhere where they would be able to take shelter for the night. Now, if only he could figure out exactly where they were…

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

she nodded calmig sofrl “Why is there all this fog comming from"she trembilin slowly calming down but was trembiling, if nostly due to how cold she was.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline blinked and then started to count on her fingers but then gave up. “Dunno, lost count.” She grinned. “It’s been a while though.” She was telling the truth but she just wasn’t keeping the time, she found it boring.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I’m guessing from the corruption,” Chesney mumbled, still evaluating where they were and what they could do to get to shelter. He wouldn’t even find himself caring if they wound up at the Red Queen’s palace. He looked around once again, a heavy feeling in his chest before he took hold of Marry’s wrist and began to lead her through the fog. Each step was one he took with care; his heart content on hammering in his rib cage, his felt like it was trying to force its way up his throat. It ached.
Fear. That was the main emotion that Chesney kept hidden, his face blank and placid while he led Alice through the trees. He glanced back at her, shooting her a playful smile as he grew more accustomed to shoving down the other emotions that the fog forced to arise and found himself going back to normal. Now, he wasn’t sure where he was going, or where he was leading her. It was just instinct that he was taking her in the direction he was.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“couruption…..“she mumbled looking down guilt colliding quickly with her “do you sapose it is me? I mean im as courip as the word is”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chesney looked at her, seeming to study her before shrugging his shoulder, even though it inwardly pained him to do so. There was no way that he could truthfully be certain that it was her, nor if it could be a sickness that Wonderland had developed. It was unsolvable at the moment, but Chez swore that he’d mow down this mystery like the riddles that the elderly woman used to give him when he was younger. Placing his hands into his pockets, he made sure to keep moving, making sure that Marry was still following.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She fallowed softly as she anxiously braides her blue hair

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He was unsure exactly where they would end up, the chills of the fog still brushing over his skin. Now, he usually liked to feel relaxed, but the whole fog was placing him on edge. It caused his ears to spike at any sound and his hairs to stand on end as the cold prickled his skin. Chesney glanced back at Marry, “Do you know where we are?” He asked her, keeping his voice calm and normal while he arched his brow with his question.

Signature

Unused Account.