Wonderland *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“C-Chez” she cried out “where are you” she chocked out a sob ” please, help me!” she trembed softly ” dont let them take me”

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Taking a couple of steps in the direction her voice was coming from, Chesney’s face was still settled in a frown as he regarded what she said with a small puff of air flooding from his cheeks, “Where are you?” He shot back, knowing that if she wasn’t near him there was a high possibility that Wonderland was taunting him, giving him a riddle that would need solving in the future. Oh, how he loved riddles. Taking tentative steps, Chesney felt something scurry away, brushing past his leg as it did and forced himself not to react in anyway that could be made out as a weakness.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“I’m- I’m by the three ringed tree” she whimperd softly

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chesney spun on his heel, looking around in silence. Which direction led to the three-ringed tree again? Flattening the cat ears against his head, he soon came to the conclusion that he hated the fog and the fog was an enemy for causing so much dismay that he was lost - for once! He took a few steps to the north-east of himself, but then backtracked his steps, heading south-west instead. He paused, shaking his head, “Uh, I can’t see hand in front my face,” He called out to her, trying to signal that it was a little bit difficult trying to find his way to a specific location when the fog was content on smothering him and hiding him from view.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“ummm uhhh” she whimpered then scremed ” no, don’t touch me!!!“waving her arm hoping Chez could see

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chesney ran in the direction her scream came from, biting his lip in confusion as to why she was screaming until finally, he collided with her. He grunted as he knocked into her, looking at her apologetically, “Oops, sorry.” He mumbled, luckily having been able to save her before she and him hit the ground and moved back, “Didn’t see you.” He admitted faintly, looking around in silence. Hopefully, the fog would clear soon.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“don’t feel bad” he whimpered sotly clinging to him “don’t let themget me

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline sat at her table with a mad grin on her face like normal, despite the fog she couldn’t stop her tea party even if she couldn’t see in front of her face, she knew where everything was anyway. She giggled happily, pouring tea into her cup and then lifted it off the saucer. “Let this tea party begin.” She grinned. She then took a sip from her tea, enjoying the taste of black tea. Her green eyes darted around to see if she could see anyone coming to her tea party, she sure did enjoy company around her. Her hat was placed a top her head like normal, her hat helped her stay calm, it was a comfort thing because she had grown very attacked to it.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(Sorry for posting up so late, I’ve had exams at school for the last week. Is this okay?)
NAME: Gen Adams
ROLE: March Hare
WEAPON: Long-barreled gun
APPEARANCE: Gen is short or her age and has snow white skin. She has black hair in a bob type style. She often wears a red headband to keep her thick hair out of eyes. Gen has blue eyes and wears a plain white blouse and a black skirt which comes to just above her knees. She wears red shoes which reach her ankle. Gen also wears a gold wrist-watch which she treasures.
BIO: Gen was born into a fairly normal family in a middle class neighborhood. She was happy enough growing up and had a handful of good friends. At the age of 14 she was diagnosed with mild schizophrenia and taken out of school. After that she didn’t have much of a social life and her parents, although they still loved her, kept her secret from the neighbors. Since then she kept to herself and stayed in the house with only books for company. At night she liked to go out walking through the forest and the streets where nobody was around to judge her. Wandering around one night was how she found her way into Wonderland and she hasn’t been home since.
PERSONALITY: Gen is usually a happy and bubbly person however she is sometimes prone to mood swings and can turn dark. She can come across as slightly crazy, but hey, she is.
EXTRA INFO:Gen is an avid reader and is not seen without a book.

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Exams are important, but time consuming. I understand! The sheet is great.)

Taking a moment to register what she said, Chesney’s hands were already hanging by his sides and his eyes were locked onto her since she was close enough now and he was able to just faintly make her out. Looking over her shoulder, he squinted into the fog, trying to see who Marry meant and evaluate what kind of danger she was really in. It wasn’t surprising when nothing came into view, and a sigh tumbled from his lips. Raising his hands, Chesney placed them upon the trembling female’s shoulders, a small, comforting smile upon his face as he regarded her state.
Moving one hand to gently pull her into a hug, he used the other to gently draw soothing circles upon her back, “Marry, I don’t see anyone…” He spoke gently, making sure his tone of voice was soothing and craftily warming her to open up to him, “Who’s trying to get you?” He went on to ask, again keeping the same tone as he continued with the motion of rubbing her back to see if that was an effective way of calming her.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

Gen wandered through the trees and long grass, trying to get her bearings. Thick fog covered everything and she nearly tripped over at least twice.Gen didn’t remember coming to this part of Wonderland before, but then again, she thought, I am crazy. She giggled a little at this thought and pushed her way through the undergrowth, spotting what appeared to be a person up ahead in a quick break in the dense fog. She sucked in a breath and stepped forward, pushing her way through the blanket of white. As she got closer, Gen could make out what appeared to be a person with a hat and a maniacal grin sitting at the table. Squinting and trying to make out more distinct features, she moved forward. Was this another one of her imaginings? Somehow, she doubted it. Taking the risk, she decided to call out. “Hello? Anyone there?”

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Your late, it’s not polite to be late at a tea party.” Madeleine grinned, as she took another sip from her tea. “Even though you are late you can sit, but don’t be late to the next one.” She sunk down into her large chair as she was at the head of the table and it was a bit big for her but she like this chair. “I’m glad to have company around.”

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

With a nervous laugh Gen took a seat on the right side of the table. “Thanks. I’m Gen,” she introduced with a smile. Fiddling a bit with her hair she looked down at the table and what it held. “May I have some tea?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“Well its not a tea party if your not drinking tea.” She laughed. “Call me the Hatter for now.” She grinned, she wouldn’t tell anyone but Chez her real name because otherwise they would know that she is a girl and not a guy which she looks and sounds like.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She made a small hickup but hugged him back calming. “My dads ..... don’t let them get me…...don’t let them take me back” she wasn’t hystarical now but it was a heartwrenching plea like tone.

Signature