Wonderland *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Suki sighed, moving away. “Fine.” She grumbled, looking away, she knew that Chez wasn’t going to change that answer anytime soon but it did annoy her that he was acting this way.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Shifting his weight, Chesney sucked in his cheeks. They could give it a few more minutes - just to regather themselves - before they’d get moving again. If the White Queen was safe, they should be okay. There was still hope. As long as she was safe, and Alice was alive.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline sighed heavily, looking around her. “So where do we go from here?” She asked.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Chesney took a moment and lifted his head off the top of his knees. He peered at her, looking quite conflicted. “We need to… No.” He looked away, “Wait… no.”
Softly, the Cheshire gave a thoughtful glare at a tree in the distance. His eyes hardening whilst he stumbled over thoughts in his head. It was interesting to watch - if idiots thinking was your type of entertainment.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline crossed her arms across his chest. “You sound madder than me.” She sighed heavily but she knew this was normal for their Cat friend.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Shooting her a simple ‘watch-your-mouth’ look, Chesney gave a small shake of his head. “We continue walking North.” He frowned at her, clearing his throat as he pulled himself to his feet. Picking up his scythe whilst he did so. There was a moment where he just stood there before he rolled his shoulders back. “Well, we should get going.”

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline nodded. “Okay, come on Suki, bring Alice with you.” She said.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

He didn’t say another word - not quite trusting his tongue. Silently, he walked ahead of them, leading them along their journey. There was nothing in this for him, sadly, but that didn’t mean he was going to leave Alice to fend for herself.
“Just… keep up.” He turned round, staring at them all - Madeline in particular.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline blinked. “Why are you looking at me when you say that?” She asked, confused about what he was implying.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Because!” Chesney exclaimed, frowning at her question. “You have the highest tendency to wander off!” He shook his head; rolled his eyes and gave a pointed huff.
They were never going to get anywhere at this rate. All he wanted to do was get Alice to the White Queen and make sure both of them were safe.
“Don’t argue - and say you don’t - because you do,” he added on quickly before she had a chance to try and say otherwise.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I don’t and I will prove it to you.” She mumbled to herself, pouting. “You don’t have to be so mean Chezzy.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“I’m not…” He sighed, shaking his head. His eyes drifting up to peer through the gaps in the leaves. “I’m not being mean. I’m stating a fact. Right, Suki?” He asked, turning to the mouse with an expectant look upon his face.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Suki looked between the two of them contemplating whether she should get involved or not but decided she needed to end the it before an argument started. “You do quite a lot Hatter, so before you both start arguing over it I’ll be telling you both this once, behave or I will stab you with my sword.” She glared at the both of them. “Concentrate on the mission.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Sighing, Cheshire gave a roll of his eyes, and continued to walk along. He wasn’t in the mood to take the threat - he was just apart of this to keep Alice safe, and be a guide. Without him, the three of them would be in potential danger. Perhaps even be cornered by that creature that he’d seen earlier.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Madeline grumbled but said nothing more she knew Suki was one to go through with her threat and so she wouldn’t argue with the younger female because of it.

Signature