Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

You’ll be sent an invite once it is ready, if you aspire to join just ask. c;

Summary
You’re a character from the story, but you make their back story and their personality. How did they come to be in Wonderland? If they’re a hybrid, were they originally an animal or a human in the normal world? How did they come to be in their role, should it be the Red Queen to the Tweedle Twins…

Wonderland is infected, creatures are showing up everywhere trying to harm the citizens of Wonderland. Your character must fight alongside Alice until they can clear the infection and find its source. Whether it be the insanity of Alice herself, or the combined madness of the citizens. Can you save Wonderland?

Characters (Please PM and ask for the character you wish to be. Characters that are taken will be striked through.)
Alice
Mad Hatter
Cheshire Cat
March Hare
Dormouse
White Rabbit
Red Queen
Blue Caterpillar
Red Knave
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
Red Guard(s): More than one person can choose
White Queen
White Knave
White Guard(s): More than one person can choose
The Duchess
Other: Please specify; more than one person can specify another character

You may have more than one character to be your ‘main’, but you are allowed additional side characters - remember to ask so I know to cross them off, or if they are other, add them under it!

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Name: Chesney ‘Chez’ Dawn
Role: The Cheshire Cat
Weapon: Scythe
Appearance: Chez has raven black hair that is cut in a traditional ‘emo’ scene style and turquoise, cat-like eyes. His complexion is rather pale, with grey and light blue striped patterns on his cat ears and tail (tabby markings). He tends to wear a black tank top with the faded details of skulls with a black leather sleeveless jacket. He has a blue sweatband on his right wrist, but a black, long fingerless glove on his left hand. He wears black jeans with tears in to reveal a light blue fabric beneath, which has chains hanging from the belt loops and black combat boots. He has a scar on his back that travels from his left shoulder to his right hip in his hybrid form (human-cat/nekomimi).
Bio: The son of a street urchin who decided to scrape in cash by selling herself, Chesney was shunned by his mother for this exact reason. Shortly after he was born, his mother left him in a gutter, hoping the cold autumn weather would kill him. Yet, this was not the case. A group of street cats had located the boy and drew the attention of an elderly woman, who was rooting through a trash can for her meal. Upon seeing the child, she felt like her luck was changing and took him under her wing.
The elderly woman then took him to the local council office, prying for emergency homing and income to care for this child. When asked how she’d come to own this child, as she was too old to be the child’s mother, in which she responded with he was her grandchild and her daughter had passed away during the birth of the child due to the living arrangements they had beforehand knocking down her health. After countless questions, she was granted an emergency home and, later on, was taken to her accommodations.
Growing up under the care of the elderly woman, Chesney became accustomed to the steady flow of street cats that seemed to come to the house and live there with them before moving on with their lives. At one point, the woman even joked that he was part cat in his heart and that was why they came - to care for him and to make sure that he was being cared for. She raised Chesney as her grandchild, as the lie was too well known to throw away by that point, and got a job to provide for them both - even though it was mere housekeeping. Throughout his short-lived life with her, he grew to have an uncanny love for mysteries, puzzles as well as riddles. The woman having told him one each night for him to sleep on and tell her an answer when morning came round.
At the age of four, Chesney was given to a new home because of an accident that had happened on the icy roads during the winter months that resulted in the woman not making it through to morning. Though, before work that day she’d left him with a single riddle and a puzzle box to treasure. Cold, alone and scared, the shaking boy was found by local authorities the next morning surrounded by the street cats that had bundled together with him to help him pull through. His new family were a loving couple who were incapable of having children of their own, but upon meeting the four-year-old, they seemed sceptical of him and of his love for riddles, mysteries and puzzles.
After a mere week of staying with the couple, they decided to coax him out of his room with a trip to the pier, with promises that if he came they’d buy him a puzzle book on the way back. Sadly, this was not the case. Once they’d arrived at the pier, the couple began to learn more about the mysterious child that they’d taken in, and had began to understand him. Only when they went to the far end of the pier did disaster strike. While leaning over the rope, the rope had snapped, leaving the four-year-old boy to topple into the depths, smashing off the rocks below and everything went dark.
When he came to, he discovered that he was in Wonderland and that the collision with the rocks had created a nasty gash in his back and he now had cat-like features which had frightened him at first. After drifting about, Chesney quickly learned that he had no way back to the pier and quickly became accustomed to living there. Chesney learned quickly that to survive in Wonderland was to banish all sanity and try to fit in. With his surprising intelligence and ability to speak in riddles, he soon became known as the Cheshire Cat and was accepted into Wonderland’s ranks of citizens. Though, his life was never easy.
Personality: A bit of a prankster with a harsh streak, Chez has his fair share of demons and he can push a joke too far. Though, he seems rather trustworthy and friendly, it is advised to keep your guard up around him as you never know what is going through his mind and he has a dark side to him that makes even the bravest cower in fear - however, he hardly shows it. With a cheeky smile and a soothing voice, Chesney knows how to use his emotions to manipulate his ‘victim’ into doing what he wants and tends to keep his real emotions hidden and ‘bottled up’. In reality, he acts to hide the insecure child that he once was.
Extra Information: He can transform into a cat (it looks like the one in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland as Chesney was adapted to be based off of that.). He fears water (because of the pier incident when he was a child and partially his cat side).

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 926

Joined 2012-08-12

PM

(Can I join please? :o)

Signature

‘How will I ever get out of this labyrinth of suffering?’ - Alaska Young (Looking for Alaska)
‘We accept the love we think we deserve.’. - Bill (The Perks of Being a Wallflower)
‘I go to seek a Great Perhaps.’ - Francois Rabelais

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Sure! Just ask for the character through PM and if they’re free, I’ll send you the character sheet! c:)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Name : Marry ” lil’ blue ” Jones
role Alice
Wepon : pick axe, vorpal Blade
Apperence: lone silky light blue hair. It falls to her shouldersher skin is as pale as a moon in winter and has peircing blue eyes. She has a small build but is very strong and Medina hidth she has a over all deppressibg deminor long sad smile that fallows her arround whereever she goes.her nails are painted a dark blue hue. She wares a long blue ruffel. Dress with a gap in the front going yo her knees.
bio. Beaten and torn by her two homosexual adopted fathers. They taped her and rented her out for perverted men. She watched her brother and parents be murdered when she was five. Continually
Beatable emotionally and physically. She ran off when she was 15 and fell down the Tabitha hold recently.and has made zero effort to return home. She loves Wonderland
personality: very soft and gently she however is frightfully. Mad convinced her fathers are back to drag her back to her own personal hell. She rarely relys on pepoule but gives pepoule all she can.
Extra: loves Chez

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Mhm, though, would you mind putting ‘Vorpal Blade’ down under weapon too. In most Alice in Wonderland stories, she has this weapon. c: Or, I can make a character hand it to her after awhile in the RPG.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(i deited it :3)

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Thank you~ Once Annie has posted her sheet, I guess I’ll consider starting it.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Name: Madeline Carter
Role: Mad Hatter
Weapon: Sword
Appearance: She has Red shoulder length hair that is hardly brushed and on top that she has her top hat which is slightly burnt but she still loves it, it’s black velvet with a light red ribbon wrapped around it. She may be a girl but she does look like a boy, her facial features are that of a boy, she has large green eyes and pale white complexion, and he lips are basically the same, she wears a very baggy dress shirt which is very worn and dirty, she straps her chest down so then people won’t guess that she was a girl. She wears a waist coat on top of that unbuttons and a large wrecked jacket that never takes off either. Her trousers are black with patches on them, like a red one on the right knee and white knee on the left leg and she has very large pockets. Her shoes are the best kept other than the hat, they are just plain black lace up shoes
Bio: Madeline was born into a very high class family and sometimes people would mistake her gander because of how boyish she looked and sounded, but on the outside they looked like the perfect family but they knew different, Madeline never really talked to her parents they had this should be seen not heard thing and so Madeline used to talk to her toys and sometimes herself. She used to have tea parties with her toys and acted very posh. Also she wasn’t taken to any big events by her family only small parties.

When she was three her parents brought her two pets to keep her company and Door mouse and a hare and she talked to them all the time and had little tea parties with them and also she found a hat that after a while she became attached to it and wouldn’t let anyone touch it, by this time her sanity was slowly ebbing away but no one had notice it yet.

When she was six her family were going to to a pier because they had a special meeting that they needed to take her with them, and so she had took her Hare and Mouse where she saw a little boy fall off and she just stood there and stared as people were all now rushing around her after that she became very antisocial and she did talk to people but was very confusing.

By the time she was fourteen her parents finally noticed that their daughter wasn’t right in the head and so she was sent to mental hospice and spent her time their but after three months she slipped into a coma and never woke again but they have kept her alive and she slipped into wonderland.

In Wonderland she always is having tea parties everywhere she goes, she’s been there for six years and became close with everyone.
Personality: She is a very happily bubbly person but she acts like a guy, she can say the wrong things at the wrong time but she doesn’t mean to and she gets angry which is hardly ever but her madness comes out more then
Extra Information: Best friend to Chez and always has a flask of tea in her pocket

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Great! Okay, we just need to wait for Arra’s character sheet and we can get started right away~!)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(yay!) XDXDXDXDXDXDXX

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(If Arra hasn’t posted by tomorrow, then I’ll get it started and Arra can jump in with her sheet whenever.)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

(yay)................

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

(Okay, I know I said I’d start this around two days ago (?) but I just haven’t got around to it yet. So, I’m doing it now. Arra, just post your sheet whenever and jump in!)

Fog rolled thickly through the forest trees of Wonderland, tumbling over the grass like a plague as it curled round the trees and spread further. The sun did little to pierce through the thickness, unable to illuminate the ground that lay concealed within, and it was unable to reach the citizens that were trapped. It dulled the greenery that usually made Wonderland feel bright, and gave it a different feeling instead. The feeling of fear. It lurked in the deepest corners, though it never usually was there and crept up on those who were unexpectant.
Chesney moved through the fog swiftly, jumping from tree to tree in an attempt to see over the fog. Though, he was aware that his chances were slim, there was only so much that he would be able to do in this type of weather - only so much that anyone could do! Hatter would probably still go ahead with her tea party, the Red Queen would still bake her tarts, and he would continue to get lost outside… Not that he usually was accustomed to doing that, but it was hard not to! Especially when you couldn’t see the tip of your nose through this! It had only started getting this bad since something in Wonderland shifted, draining the happiness and replacing it with corruption. He had to fix it!

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

Marry was near by shivering faintly. She hated the fog,that way she couldn’t see her father.She saw on ofthe then let a gutwrenching scream then starting run, darting past Chez whimpering and sobbing “don’t take me back, you can’t I won’t let you. please I beg of you jut go away”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

A voice! Chesney was faintly aware of Alice’s voice, yet he hadn’t seen her pass him due to the implications with the weather, and a frown burrowed onto his face. He was turning on the spot, trying to locate the girl in amongst the fog, but it was with little success and he let out a long sigh. Wonderland used to be sunny, a place where he could learn to live again, but… not anymore. Biting down on his lip, Chesney cupped his hands around his mouth, “Hello?” He called out, hoping that Marry could hear him over her frantic screams - who was she even yelling at?

Signature

Unused Account.