Life of Earth *Continuing from old RPG*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

He frowned, confused when the bullet just passed through her. Well that was… anticlimatic. At the very least. Jay checked his gun and noted he had two of these bullets left. Maybe they’d work on the male. Huh. Now there’s a thought. He stood outside in the darkness, eyes watching the trailer. All he needed was a teensy opening, the smallest chance to get at the kid… Jay felt a tugging in his stomach and he scowed blackly. Now was so not the best time for a summoning but what the hell. If He called, he’d come. That was just how it was. He left the kids there jabbering away at each other. For now.

(Dante, whenever you’re ready, we can skip to next day :)

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

(Whenever you want, I’m cool)

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Great)

The next morning bloomed warm and bright, so different from the gloomy week they’d had. But it was Saturday, the first fay of weekend, the first day of the rest of their lives. Saturday would be a day of fate; anyone could feel it in their bones…

Beleny took the king and grinned over the board at her sister. “Gotcha.”
Kaila was lying on her stomach on the carpet, fingers tapping idly on the soft wool. “Not yet….” She moved a piece and crowned it king. “Tada. So what do we say at the end?”
“Checkers,” Bel giggled.
“And so the master baffles the student. You go.”
Yes. They were playing checkers.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Now, that morning she had a veeeeery difficult decision. School or not?

Pfft. Not.

Rose was cooped up in the attic of a pub she had managed to bribe. She’d work for free, as long as the owner let her sleep there and provided food and drink. It was a fair deal, the pub had her needs anyway. They’d save money from not paying her wages. Emrys had still not returned, making Rose feel even more alone. What if something happened? She’d have no one to protect her. She might have the power of death, didn’t mean she was a powerful badass. More of the opposite really.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

Bel sat back and closed her eyes, her stomach clenching. She didn’t feel like playing anymore; something was going to happen. She could feel it… But what?
Kaila sighed and looked to her sister. “What’s wrong?”
“I-I’m not sure,” Bel stammered, rubbing her eyes behind her glasses. “Just… we weren’t strong enough last night, you know.”
Kaila chuckled. “Seriously? We weren’t strong enough, but still managed to freeze a guy into a coma.”
“That was you,” she moped. “While I slept off my unconsciousness.”
She stood and offered Beleny her hands. “I guess you just have to practise.”
Her blue eyes wide, she took her sister’s hands and pulled herself up. She’d get stronger, finally. Hopefully.

Signature