Life of Earth *Continuing from old RPG*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 20838

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

When the connection broke, Emrys slowly pulled away, hands on Rose’s hips, “Better?” He whispered as his lips lingered by hers.
“B… Better…” she stuttered softly. She was in shock at what just happened, “Did you… mean what you said?”
“Yes.” He leant closer into her, smelling her hair sweetly, “Every word.” Rose nodddd faintly as she let that settle in. She hadn’t really thought about her and Emrys being an item. He was dead, she was not. He was old, technically, she was not. The idea seemed ridiculous, but after that… She couldn’t care less. Rose glanced up into his eyes then pulled him close, kissing him again. To keep him physical, she transferred her energy into him. The process was dangerous - too much and she could die - but she wanted him. Just for one night at least.

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8548

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Ooooo-oooo oo-la-la XD Cutie and a dead boy… interesting)

Kaila curled her fingers subtly, resisting the urge to run to her sister, and the air grew heavy with heat until their clothes steamed and smoke drifted from the seams. She could see him having trouble breathing and he stalked towards her, eyes narrowed against the hot, shimmering waves of air. He reached out and his fingers closed around her neck weakly, his strength slowly being leached away by these extreme conditions. Kaila herself wasn’t doing too good either. Her mouth was dry and she could feel the blisters rising on her skin, but she could stand it much better than he could. She lashed out suddenly, clawing at his eyes and face savagely. Against her physical and ethereal effort, he stood basically no chance. Basically. And that’s when the tazer came out.

Signature

1 guacamole is equal to 6.0221415*10^23 guacas. Fact. Avocados constant.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

-Aaaaaandddd later xD-
Rose lay in Emrys’ arms, pressed close into his chest as she panted madly. Each breath was hard to claw back. Emrys seemed completely fine, breathing slightly out of tune, but otherwise okay. His arms encircled her more, fingers making their way through her hair romantically. He planted a soft kiss against her collarbone, a gentle grin on his lips, “You need a shower.” He teased her.
“So romantic Em, I see why you’ve never had a girlfriend.” Rose smirked back at him before stroking his jaw, “Am I your first…?”
“Everything.” He nodded before sighing as he felt himself begin to fade. He glanced down sadly then back to her, “This was nice…”
“I’ll find a way to bring you back.” She promised him, cupping his cheeks and kissing him again. As he kissed her back, he disappeared….

Signature

Death sits in the chair opposite from me and watches. Death has no eyes, yet can see. Death knows, but has no mind. We often sit together at night. Death has one move left… I have none…

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Very well done, Char, very well done XD)

Kaila shot back, slamming against the wall as the 8 000 000 volts of electricity shot through her small body. She woozily opened her eyes just in time to see the boot the drove itself into her face. She cried out as she was lifted into the air, an arc of blood trailing from her face to splatter against the tiles. She lay there, eyelids flickering, trying to stay conscious. She moaned and rolled over with a huge effort, feeling the coldness seep through her bones. Another painful shock ran through her and she jerked away, her mind coming back online. She ould not, could not, die like this. On the floor. Kaila inched away, vision clearing as she glared at their stalker. He was a pretty small guy. All his weight in his boots - big, steel-capped monsters smudged with her own blood. Kaila’s back touched the wall and she could feel the heat coming from the geyser behind it, giving her strength. She grinned and used her last effort to absorb every last trace of heat from the room, even knowing it would seriously hurt her sister. The girl who could control fire’s last act of consciousness? Freezing the noob into a coma.

Signature

Rank

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2014-09-03

PM

Shade - 29 October 2014 04:41 PM

The boy (who we shall now call Jerry) darted out after his target, knife in hand. He would not let him get away.

(Hey loves! I’m back, thank God that’s all over. Thanks for going on without me ;) And btw, cuz, I’m gonna kill Jerry XD He died when he was my character, and he’ll die when he’s yours. Tada :P)

Darwin clutched the doorhandle of his car, staring at his wide-eyed reflection in the window. “Holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrap,” he repeated over and over, knuckles white from gripping the handle so hard. He eventually fell into the driver’s seat and started the engine, racing away. Looks like he had to find a new job.

Signature

‘I’m ready for the gridlock,
I’m ready to take it to the street,
I’m ready for the shuffle, ready for the deal,
Ready to let go of the steering wheel;
I’m ready, ready for the crush.’

-Zoo Station

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Yahaaaaa no problem AT ALL, P ;)

It was close to midnight when Beleny’s eyes snapped open and she shot to her feet, head whipping around wildly to catch a glipse of memory. Her eyes finally locked onto the two figures sprawled on the floor, shadowed by the gloom of the apartment. Kaila and the moron who’d tried to kill them. She stepped over the guy and dragged her sister onto the couch before flicking on the lights. Only then did she see that everything had a slight layer of ice covering it. And she hadn’t felt it because..? Bel looked down at her hands and bit her lip at the blue-grey complexion her skin had become. Heating. She needed heat; she was numb and was pretty sure Kaila would be too. You know, when she woke up. If she woke up. When she woke up. Whatever. She quickly but the heater on high and sat down on the carpet, rubbing her eyes under her huge glasses. This was going to be a looooooong night.

Jerry watched from the shadows as the car sped away and cursed himself. He could feel the tugging in his stomach and he knew He was calling everyone back to base. Which meant they’d all failed in eliminating their targets. Which meant He was piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii****. And they’d get hell for it. Jerry disappeared.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

Rose grabbed her clothes and changed, holding onto the blanket her and Emrys had lay in. She brought the blanket to nose and lips and breathed in the alluring scent. Wow. How could she get hooked up so quickly? Maybe because there were no reprocussions? He was a ghost after all. But she then began to think about it. Was it like in those fairytales he read to her when she was young? Where you just knew? No. No it couldn’t be liked that. That is just baby crap. Life was much harder. More cruel. Had she rushed into things? Rose groaned and lay back, pulling the blanket over her face. Why did emotions have to be so confusing?

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 3241

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

(I’m so sorry for missing all the action, I was stuck on a ship and you know, we vampires tend to avoid water…
No but seriously, do you have a vague idea of what it means to have tests every single day for the past two months, and you know its not going to get any better? This plus violin, history of music, orchestra and quartetto. God. I already know I’m failing school this year, I’m going crazy.
Besides my rant, am I still able to catch up?)

Signature

‘‘We stop looking for monsters
Under the bed when we realize
They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

‘‘I’m the best there is at what I do’‘
-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

‘‘Check it out! It’s got wings!’‘
- Me

‘‘The design shows terrible taste’‘
-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
Because vengeance is mine’‘
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Hey no problem at all. Hope it all works out… and you stay at least partially sane ;) Well basically everyone’s being hunted (including you) but their stalkers have all been called back. Sadly, my little cousin’s joined so it’s now a crowd. Ah well, what can you do? Anyway, step in. Finally Master has arrived xD)

Bel watched as her sister cracked open her eyes with a groan. “Whaddahell?” K mumbled.
“The chick-o-fire froze our creepy guy into a coma,” she grinned.
Kaila exhaled loudly. “Great. Where is he? I wanna kick his skinny ass for that tazer.”
“Nuh uh, soz sis but he’s in a COMA. I want to question him before you kill him,” Bel tutted, forcing her back down. “Now warm up.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-01-12

PM

She lay there for a while, not exactly sure what to do with herself. She felt quite alone without the chatty ghost to be by her side. He wouldn’t be able to show himself again for a while, but that was something she could live with for him to be physical and have fun with her. She felt herself grin faintly then and a giggle escaped her lips. “Oh God.” She breathed, “I did not just giggle. That’s it, I’m jumping off a cliff.”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

(Yes, Seras. I have finally returned and am ready for battle…
kinda)

(So, I’ll just post something random I’ve checked and my characters we’re getting cash…need some interaction)

Artemis was strolling in the streets, there were no events planned for that night seeing how the next day they were going to travel to a new city. What she really wanted, was an icecream but going in a bar was out of question; she’d phase out in the light. Sadly her brother did not want to join her, well, he might have attracted unwanted attention, being transparent wasn’t something ordinary and most people in the town hadn’t really gone to the circus lately. Besides it would have been awkward explaining that in their event, they used no tricks and that everything was real.
Artemis sighed and surrendered to the idea she was not going to get any icecreams that night. Instead she focused on the night’s breeze and enjoyed it. She had to make the best of her physical time.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

‘‘Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.’‘
- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Coolis, I just want to deal with Dante then we can skip to the next day :D)

Beleny and Kaila eventually passed out. Thank God it was Friday; no school tomorrow.

Blondie - Jay - looked up from the screen of his phone when mvement outside caught his eye. Was that seriously Darkness? He checked his watch and frowned. A few hours till dawn. If he was going to kill her, he had to do it now. Jay shifted the gun around on his belt until it was more comfortable. It was already loaded with the bullets he’d designed especially for this little Darkness kid; small and rocket-shaped with a light coating of glow-in-the-dark. It would hurt her a lot more than a regular bullet, since the light it gave off would work against her powers. He got out the car and locked the doors before hunching down and walking casually towards her, hand straying absently to his precious gun. His aim had to be perfect; he only had three of these special bullets loaded.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

(Hang on, if the bullets are light coated, they’ll pass through her. They’d work with Apollo cause he absorbs light to stay physical but Artemis absorbs darkness so something giving off light would pass through her.)

Artemis was still enjoying the night breeze, when her phone, an extremely old and battered Nokia N78 started ringing. It was her annoying brother.
‘‘What do you want ‘Pollo?’’ (pollo means chicken in italian :3) she asked.
‘‘Its getting late. We have to wake up early tomorrow if we are to travel’’ answered Apollo.
‘‘Shut it. You know I can only enjoy some physical time at night!’‘
‘‘Just come back to our trailer and switch the lights off, it’ll pretty much be the same.’‘
‘‘You really are stupid aren’t you?’‘
‘‘I’m smart enough to know you’re going to get here within the next ten minutes unless you want to be left behind.’‘
Apollo hung up.
Artemis sighed. She hated to admit it but her brother was right. If she didn’t get a good night’s sleep, she wouldn’t be able to make it for tomorrow.
Unhappy and defeated, she made her way back to the Circus.

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2013-01-16

PM

(Ah then be glad your little Hunter has no idea ;)

Jay followed her at a distance and just when he saw the lights of the Circus, he lifted his gun, took aim and fired right at the back of Artemis’ head.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2011-04-18

PM

Artemis walked behind the main tent where all the trailers were. She knocked on her’s and the door opened.
‘‘Took your time huh?’’ said Apollo
Using the last few seconds of ‘‘solidness’’ Artemis walked inside the trailer, pushing Apollo away, before phasing out under the lights.
‘‘There. Happy?’’ she asked.
‘‘Not really. Seeing you phase out isn’t exactly the highest point of my day.’‘
‘‘Oh really? Then why are you always wanting me to stay in this stupid trailer?!’‘
‘‘Because you are vulnerable in darkness, and in case you haven’t noticed, night is more dangerous than day. Being solid in the dark hasn’t exactly gifted you with some super strength of some sort or anything.’’ replied Apollo coolly.
‘‘Yet you can just stroll off wandering in town during the day.’‘
‘‘Hey. I haven’t asked for this. If you can’t cope with truth then…well it just sucks to be you.’‘

Signature

They’re inside of us’‘
-Joker

-Wolverine

- Vergil Sparda

- Me

-Trish agreeing with me.

“To forgive is divine
Not as rewarding I find
- Alice Cooper