Paradox High *Private RP*

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 8167

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila grinned as she listened, she was happy to have a friend who liked some of the same stuff as hire.

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 18501

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She giggled paying attention to rhe converstation

Signature

The voice says I\‘m almost out of minutes

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Total Posts: 23983

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Soon his list drew to a close, leaving him to grin at her with a gleam in his eyes. Yin laughed lightly, “What about the s’mores?” She asked them all, “Do you think they’ll be a good idea?” She tilted her head to the side, wanting to know their two new friends’ opinion.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“i dont even know what tgey are"she mumbled

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“I’ve heard about them but never tried one so I think they would be a good experience.” Leila smiled sweetly

Signature

“A tomato may be a fruit, but it is a singular fruit. A savory fruit. A fruit that has ambitions far beyond the ambitions of other fruits.” ― E. Lockhart, The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Well, they’re marshmallows you cook over the fire with a layer of melted chocolate between two wafer biscuits.” Yang explained, giving Linn a warm smile before looking at Leila and nodded at her reasoning. It would be a fairly nice experience for those who’ve never tried them.

(Eh, I had to look ‘em up. Only heard of them in books since it’s an American and Canadian camping thing. We don’t genuinely have them in the UK. XD)

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila smiled softly. “Maybe we should suggest some activities that people do on a camp out?”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Yin nodded, smiling at her, “We’ve planned some,” She explained softly, glancing at Yang who beamed at them all. He seemed to be growing rather distracted and placed his hands into his pocket to pull out his phone.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

“That’s good.” Leila grinned

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

“oohhhhh thats sounds good….wjqt about a ghost search”

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

“Sounds like a fairly good idea.” Yin nodded, taking it on board before looking at Yang and drifted closer to him. Going close to his ear, she proceeded to whisper something and was given a soft nod from her twin in response. Silently, he began to drift off in another direction to them.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-09-02

PM

Leila followed happily, a small smiled on her face.

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Yin was humming, leading the two girls in the direction of the music room and glanced back at them - she was curious to what equipment the school owned and wondered if any ‘mutants’ had a special power that involved a musical talent.

Signature

Unused Account.

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-06-03

PM

She looked about happily

Signature

Rank
Rank
Rank
Rank

Joined 2012-08-18

PM

Pushing upon the door, she entered the, rather, technical room and took the time to gaze around at each piece of equipment and each instrument with wide eyes. She was in awe, she had always liked music, “Wow. Fancy.” She commented, though her voice sounded dry.

Signature

Unused Account.